We're an Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company in the consumer finance space looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in sunny Orange County, California. You should be experienced with PHP (LAMP stack) while also being passionate about user experience and building intuitive products. You’ll be helping to build some very cool consumer web applications, so you should have a good mix of front-end and back-end development capabilities.
- BS in computer science or equivalent technical degree
- A love of finding and utilizing unrealized, “out-of-the-box” techniques
- The combination of creative and technical ability to conceptualize, design and prototype your ideas.
- Technically adept and comfortable with front end development technologies – HTML / CSS / JS / jQuery
- MySQL – You should be able to design your own relational database schema
- Experienced with PHP (LAMP). Ruby on Rails experience a plus. Node.js experience also a plus.
- Comfortable deploying to production via Git
- Team-focused and highly collaborative
- Adaptive – wearer of many hats
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- An equally creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excited about challenging yourself every single day
Earn a highly-competitive base salary determined by your qualifications and breadth of experience. Total compensation $70,000 – $100,000 depending upon experience. We also offer medical, dental and vision coverage as well as supplemental insurance options. 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans are also available.
About the Company:
A nationwide consumer finance conglomerate that focuses its efforts on providing debt relief, tax resolution, and consumer loans to individuals. The firm does this through several separate subsidiaries, Debtmerica Relief, Optima Tax Relief, SuperMoney and LoanNow.
The firm has received numerous awards for excellence in entrepreneurship, including making the INC 500 list as one of America’s fastest growing private companies (1550% 3-year growth rate at $23M revenue), and being awarded as one of the best places to work in Orange County, California three years in a row.
Our latest endeavor, LoanNow, will revolutionize the world of consumer lending online. LoanNow is a well-funded venture-backed startup within the larger company and you’ll have the opportunity to help ignite this rocket ship. You’ll be on the cutting-edge of online consumer finance and the ground floor of tremendous growth!
At the same time, you’ll get all the benefits of an action packed high growth startup without all the risk.