Decision Resources Employee Reviews

A great little company sold to the Ashton-Tate Corporation
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Westport, CTJune 30, 2013
A brilliant young man, a graduate of M.I.T., was President of Decision Resources. He wrote some DOS-based programs for personal computers which could be used by businesses to interpolate data in a graphic manner.

Although at the time I was functionally PC-illiterate, I found myself engulfed by brilliant young associates from whom I absorbed alot of usefull, new information to last a lifetime. The environment was very loose, but employees were, as a result, so comfortable and respectful of the President who treated them as equals, that productivity, attitude and ethic was very high.

The company which had started by a young man writing a software program in his parents' spare bedroom, netted a sale of $12 million in 1987.....and the employees, including me, were allocated a very healthy share of the good fortune.

This was a great experience for me, and for my family, anyway I look back on it.
Pros
Great environment, educational, respectful, fun
Cons
did not last long enough...ironically, due to success !!
If you are straight out school, this may be a good job.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAMarch 16, 2013
If you are straight out school, this may be a good job but you need to have a plan to move on after that.