DecisionLogic is a software and information services company committed to improving the loan qualification experience for lenders and borrowers alike. Our service enables lenders to make instant and accurate loan decisions.
We are looking for a full-time, in-house Graphic Designer to join our team. This person will be a crucial part of the team and will work directly with the company leadership. This position could develop into a Creative Director position for the right candidate as the company continues to grow.
We are a high tech company offering new and innovative products with tremendous growth potential. This is a fun, fast-paced, always learning, "do whatever it takes" environment. Since we are a small company, you will work with the whole team to help build a successful but fun company culture. Our offices are located in Scripps Ranch.
What you will be doing
- Manage visual design of company web sites.
- Collaborate with engineers to implement new web designs.
- Manage graphic standards and branding.
- Design and create custom graphics, illustrations, icons, marketing print collateral, and trade show booths.
- Utilize storyboarding, conceptual design and wireframing, where appropriate.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors to ensure design assets are executed properly.
What we are looking for
- Candidate should have a solid portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of experience.
- 5 years or more experience in similar role in web development firm, agency environment or equivalent transferable client-side experience.
- Advanced experience in Adobe applications including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in CSS and HTML.
- Strong intuitive eye for clear, simple interfaces.
- Ability to deliver from concepts to final production for both web and print.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with engineering team.
- Ability to produce pixel perfect graphics with impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of creative and technical disciplines involved in database-driven web site development process.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Experience with offset print production and working with vendors.
- BFA or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in graphic design desired.
- Wireframing and storyboarding experience is desired.
- Must have a flexible, collaborative, ego-free approach to design with a great sense of humor.
We are offering an annual salary of $65-$100k depending on experience.
Medical insurance after 90 days plus generous vacation and time-off benefits.
Due to the confidential nature of banking information processed by the company we require criminal and/or general background checks on all staff.
Please include a link to your online portfolio or include a PDF with some work samples.