This is a new position with our direct client in Farmington, CT
for a Senior .NET Developer. The client is in the healthcare
industry and is a subsidiary of a Fortune 100 Company. They
are a consistently growing company with excellent career
growth opportunities. Benefits include quarterly bonuses,
excellent health coverage, 401k, 3 floating holidays and 7
fixed. The position offers career growth and additional incentives.
This role will be working on new initiatives developing both
external web applications and applications supporting internal
business processes. Strong experience working in an enterprise
level environment, with a sound background in designing, developing
and delivering applications by setting good development standards
and following industry design patterns is required.
Develop web & windows based user interfaces and applications
utilizing ASP.NET, Windows Forms and AJAX technologies for
products supporting on-line systems.
- Contribute across the entire development cycle (analysis, design,
code, test, initial pilot/production launch, and production support)
with the primary focus on analysis, design and coding of web and
- Web & Windows UI Development. This includes ASP.Net, Windows
Forms, C#, ADO, SQL Server and Microsoft Web Services.
- Create prototypes and functional specifications for web and windows
- On-time delivery of web and windows application projects that meet
required technical specifications
- Actively provide feedback and support to application/project technical
- Interface with client software engineers and web admin during
implementation and deployment process
- Gather feedback from design and technical staff on web site development
- Create technical methodologies for engineering solutions to web based
- Make suggestions on creating web based technical standards for specific
- 6 years experience architecting .NET application which includes developing
custom framework to aid developers eases their tasks. Frameworks include
security mechanism, logging, caching.
- 6+ years as a lead .NET programmer.
- 6+ years C# experience
- 6+ years .NET experience
- 5+ years Relational Database experience
- Strong understanding of WCF, WPF design patterns and ability to research and apply
newer .NET technology to large scale systems.
- Ability to set up and configure .NET/LDAP and other infrastructures.
- Strong ability to diagnose architecture issues such as performance issues, memory
leaks and security issues.