Senior .NET Web Developer
Location: Farmington, CT
Term: Contract to Hire
This is a new opportunity in Farmington, CT. The position offers a very competitive salary,
, annual bonus of up to 30% of salary, excellent benefits, 401k, a great work environment and the opportunity
to grow within the organization. The role is for a Senior C# ASP.NET Developer with experience in enterprise level
Develop web & windows based based user interfaces utilizing .NET, Windows Forms and AJAX technologies
for products supporting on-line products.
- Contribute across the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch,
with the primary focus on analysis, design and coding of web and windows applications
- Web & Windows UI Development experience with specific skills on the Microsoft Platform. This includes
C#, ASP.Net, Windows Forms, ADO, SQL Server and Microsoft Web Services.
- Strong hands-on experience with traditional AJAX including AJAX data management, communication and frameworks.
- Strong hands-on experience with IIS. This includes base-configuration, web app configuration and web application deployment.
- Strong experience with web application security (Authentication, Authorization, SSL encryption).
- SOA/Web Services experience. SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XML and WS standards. Specific experience with the Microsoft
Web Service Model/Framework to create front-end consumer based web applications.
- Experience with the REST model of web services.
- Experience in n-tier development, component based systems and OO programming.
- Experience as a software engineer/programmer analyst in a medical industry.
- Experience with Active Directory in the context of web and windows development.
- Create prototypes and functional specifications for web and windows development projects
- On-time delivery of web and windows application projects that meet required technical specifications
- Actively provide feedback and support to application/project technical specification process
- Interface with client software engineers and web admin during implementation and deployment process
- Gather feedback from design and technical staff on web site development needs
- Create technical methodologies for engineering solutions to web based development problems
- Make suggestions on creating web based technical standards for specific web sites
- 6 years experience developing .NET application which includes developing custom frameworks to aid developers eases
their tasks. Frameworks include security mechanism, logging, caching, ORM tool set up.
- 6+ years C# experience
- 6+ years .NET experience
- 5+ years Relational Database experience
- Strong understanding of WCF, WPF design patterns and ability to research and apply newer .NET technology to large scale systems.
- Ability to set up and configure .NET/LDAP and other infrastructures.
- Strong ability to diagnose architecture issues such as performance issues, memory leaks and security issues.
- Must be willing to live and work in the Farmington, CT area.
- Experience working on a medium to large project(s) involving processes and procedures
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- PRISM Framework
- Microsoft certification
- TFS 2010
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- Build process development using CruiseControl or TFS
- Microsoft Certification on .NET Technology such as MCPD
Indeed - 14 months ago