Deco Paper Products Employee Reviews

great place.
Machine Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 17, 2017
everyday was something new which kept it from becoming boring. your opportunity for advancement is an open floor plan. you can go wherever you want as long as you can work hard and show up on time.
Temporary Assignment via an agency
Press helper (Former Employee) –  4004 Collins Lane Louisville, Kentuckyy 40245July 10, 2014
Due to the fact this was a temporary assignment via an employment agency I am limited by the length of the assignment. My experience was great and I had hopes that I would be retained. I was excited about learning a new skill. The hours-pay- and job duties were great..I cleaned presses, change ink cylinders-load paper-change spools and measured cylinders. The management and job culture was one of supportiveness and coaching.
Pros
Learning a new skill, hours and the opportunity to advance
Cons
temporary assignment via an agency
I great place to work that pays
Machine Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 29, 2014
It gets extremely hot in the summer time. Must enjoy tons of overtime on very short notice.
Pros
The pay and the experience, overtime
Cons
Hot work environment, no chance for advancement, and not a lot of time to spend with your family
Hot and stresfull work inviroment with long hours and 6 to 7 day work weeks.
Machine Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 9, 2013
Required to run two forming presses into a combined packaging line of more than thirty pieces of equipment or more and solely responsible for all. Six to seven days a week and two twelve hour days. Very stressful and a very hot plant to work in. First 10 years nice place to work, last 9 years was not a nice place to work.
I did learn a lot of different skills from team work to prioritizing and maintaining production line efficiencies. Skilled in machine maintenance and repair.
Had some great co-workers and good friendships.
Pros
Free paper plates.excelent benifits, and good pay.
Cons
Bad management skills from some supervisors.
Fun place to work
Vice President's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 6, 2013
Team oriented work atmosphere; enjoyed working with my coworkers; I learned to work with my colleagues as a team