Dedham Medical Associates Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work!
CT/X-Ray Technologist (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MASeptember 15, 2015
I could not be happier working at this facility. It is a beautiful building with the newest equipment. the job is so much easier when the equipment works well. Management is awesome!
Friendly atmosphere, feels like home.
Surgical Assistant / General Surgery (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAJuly 26, 2015
Worked at DMA for over 12 years. DMA is an excellent place to advance. DMA allows for growth.

Loved my co-workers, everyone had the same mind set, what is the best service a patient can have while at DMA.
Pros
Not just an employee, feel like a part of a team.
Cons
No cons
tough place at times
Phlebotomist/Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Dedham,MAJune 28, 2015
I found that better workplace can be had. Inconsistant policies have been irritating, the dozens of rotations, no positive reinforcement, it's all about the negative. It's the blame game. Now Atrius, I have found there's no room for advancement or growth.
very understanding caring work place like one big family
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAApril 10, 2015
Dedham Medical is like a family everyone knows each other. There are many family members there. They are very understanding of there employees and there employees families especially if there in a time of need.
Pros
free lunches, christmas bonus depending how long you been there you get more the longer your there, the drs also give gifts like gc for adminstrative day
Excellent Externship Experience
Phlebotomy Extern (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MAMarch 2, 2014
I was accepted immediately. The staff was more than willing to help and teach me. My proctor was phenomenal. I learned valuable everyday occurances of the job and how to handle them. The management was top notch. The hardest part was missing veins and seeing people faint and seize. the most enjoyable part was the patient interaction, succeeding, and learning from the staff.
Pros
excellent friendly employees
Cons
leaving when my externship was over
internal medicine office
Medical Assistant - Norwood (Current Employee) –  norwood, maFebruary 20, 2014
fast paced internal medicine office. this is an environment where you can depend on co-workers. the hardest part of the job is also the most joy of the job, not being able to see all patients that may require appts.
Pros
flexible office
Great work environment with direct and indirect patient care opportunities
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAJanuary 4, 2014
Decent working hours, friendly and helpful coworkers, working on top of my RN license with working independently, gained valuable communication skills and sense for detail.
Pros
positive work culture
Cons
short lunch breaks
In retrospect, a great organization to work for.
Certified Ophthalmic Technician (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MADecember 27, 2013
Worked here after leaving BIDMC. I worked here for 10 years. Very fair employers. I had the great fortune to have worked with one of the most cohesive ophthalmology teams on the planet. Everybody knew what everyone else was doing at any given moment and our strengths and weaknesses complimented each other. Left there with all the providers and most of the staff to move into private practice...
Great people to work with
Medical Assistant, OB-GYN (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAAugust 29, 2013
I love working at Dedham medical, everyday is a different day, meet new people all the time. my co-workers are so much fun to be around. I love the atmosphere at Dedham medical
Pros
great benefit package
Cons
n/a
Production place to work for
secretary (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAJuly 26, 2013
worked with a lot of nice people for 10years. learned a lot management was fine along with co-workers. Hardest part of the job was not furthering my position and I knew I could do the work. Most enjoyable part was the patient and how we got along
Pros
loved my job
Cons
not moving up in the company
Productive busy workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dedham MaJuly 2, 2013
My typical day at work includes rooming up to 40 patients for 2 providers in internal medicine/rheumatology. My job includes different medical assistant duties. I wouldn't say there is one hard part of my job and the thing I enjoy most is the patients.
great benefits
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAJune 18, 2013
I was fortunate to find a great company to work for in MA. The benefits were wonderful for health insurance, dental etc. The vacation time and sick time and holiday times were outstanding.
Training available if needed for computers etc.
Pros
parties throughout the year for employees/families
Cons
not enough chance for advancement
Very nice company to work for
Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAOctober 3, 2012
I was hired after completing my internship with DMA. I had a great relationship with my co-workers. I was responsible for maintaining patient flow, obtaining vital signs, rooming patients, EKG's, pulmonary function testing, glucose monitoring, administering nebulizers, administering immunizations and assisting with procedures such as biopsies and gynecological exams. I also performed cllinical duties including prior authorizations, referrals, and monitoring a patient prescription renewal line. The hardest part of my job was interacting with insurance companies. The most enjoyable part of my job were days when there were a large amount of procedures to assist with.
Pros
friendly staff
Management could be more understanding
Certified Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAJuly 13, 2012
Excellent benefit package-great co-workers. Management could be more people oriented.
Pros
excellant benefits
Cons
no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dedham Medical Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2