Dedham Medical Associates

Dedham Medical Associates Employee Reviews

Excellent Externship Experience
Phlebotomy Extern (Former Employee), Norwood, MAMarch 2, 2014
Pros: excellent friendly employees
Cons: leaving when my externship was over
I was accepted immediately. The staff was more than willing to help and teach me. My proctor was phenomenal. I learned valuable everyday occurances of the job and how to handle them. The management was top notch. The hardest part was missing veins and seeing people faint and seize. the most enjoyable part was the patient interaction, succeeding, and learning from the staff.
internal medicine office
Medical Assistant - Norwood (Current Employee), norwood, maFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: flexible office
fast paced internal medicine office. this is an environment where you can depend on co-workers. the hardest part of the job is also the most joy of the job, not being able to see all patients that may require appts.
Great work environment with direct and indirect patient care opportunities
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Norwood, MAJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: positive work culture
Cons: short lunch breaks
Decent working hours, friendly and helpful coworkers, working on top of my RN license with working independently, gained valuable communication skills and sense for detail.
In retrospect, a great organization to work for.
Certified Ophthalmic Technician (Former Employee), Dedham, MADecember 27, 2013
Worked here after leaving BIDMC. I worked here for 10 years. Very fair employers. I had the great fortune to have worked with one of the most cohesive ophthalmology teams on the planet. Everybody knew what everyone else was doing at any given moment and our strengths and weaknesses complimented each other. Left there with all the providers and most of the staff to move into private practice...
Great people to work with
Medical Assistant, OB-GYN (Current Employee), Norwood, MAAugust 29, 2013
Pros: great benefit package
Cons: n/a
I love working at Dedham medical, everyday is a different day, meet new people all the time. my co-workers are so much fun to be around. I love the atmosphere at Dedham medical
Production place to work for
secretary (Former Employee), Dedham, MAJuly 26, 2013
Pros: loved my job
Cons: not moving up in the company
worked with a lot of nice people for 10years. learned a lot management was fine along with co-workers. Hardest part of the job was not furthering my position and I knew I could do the work. Most enjoyable part was the patient and how we got along
Productive busy workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Dedham MaJuly 2, 2013
My typical day at work includes rooming up to 40 patients for 2 providers in internal medicine/rheumatology. My job includes different medical assistant duties. I wouldn't say there is one hard part of my job and the thing I enjoy most is the patients.
great benefits
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Dedham, MAJune 18, 2013
Pros: parties throughout the year for employees/families
Cons: not enough chance for advancement
I was fortunate to find a great company to work for in MA. The benefits were wonderful for health insurance, dental etc. The vacation time and sick time and holiday times were outstanding.
Training available if needed for computers etc.
Very nice company to work for
Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Dedham, MAOctober 3, 2012
Pros: friendly staff
I was hired after completing my internship with DMA. I had a great relationship with my co-workers. I was responsible for maintaining patient flow, obtaining vital signs, rooming patients, EKG's, pulmonary function testing, glucose monitoring, administering nebulizers, administering immunizations and assisting with procedures such as biopsies and gynecological exams. I also performed cllinical duties including prior authorizations, referrals, and monitoring a patient prescription renewal line. The hardest part of my job was interacting with insurance companies. The most enjoyable part of my job were days when there were a large amount of procedures to assist with.
Management could be more understanding
Certified Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Dedham, MAJuly 13, 2012
Pros: excellant benefits
Cons: no breaks
Excellent benefit package-great co-workers. Management could be more people oriented.

Dedham Medical Associates Salaries