Dedicated Dental Employee Reviews

Good Service
Data entry on patient information (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 5, 2016
Had a lot of good service opportunities. The program i worked under was funded by the county and would supply service to all the little kids about dental hygiene.
Not a great place to work
Practice Manager/Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 6, 2016
Dedicated dental is a joke. The work environment is ghetto. They are contently changing doctors and employees. There is no structure as the regional manager changes as well. The corporate office is a joke because there seems to be no one in charge. The managers are micromanaged by the doctors and everyone else. Managers are in meetings and out advertising for the company most of the time other than managing the day to day operations. Mangers and employees are asked to stay during their lunch time and sometimes you have a 20 min lunch (if that).
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
managers never take a lunch break and employees are asked to stay on their lunches as well.
fun
Receptionist/ File clerk (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CA 93301June 8, 2016
I loved being apart of the team and growing with the company. It was a great enviornment to work in and to be there as long as i did. The only thing i didn't like is that is put my all into the company and they didnt appricate my hard work there. i had so many opportunity to grow in the company but was never given the chance.
Dedicated Dental Services
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Jackson Heights, NYFebruary 23, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work as a team. Running an office is a team effort. The hardest part of the job is not being able to help patients set appointment with their schedules. Sometimes patient schedules and our schedules are hard to work with. A typical day work consist of setting appointments, answering phones, completing medial paper work with patients, contacting insurance companies and helping patients with any questions they may have.
Pros
free parking
Cons
no health care coverage
Family Buisness
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sparkill, NYAugust 11, 2013
The Buisness if basically family owned and let the title speak for itself
very organized place
biller (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 18, 2013
I learn how to work as a team very peace full place
like to help patients on what their need are
Externship Site (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 21, 2012
Staff was very nice, very good place to extern. You get a little bit of everything. Learned a lot.
Externship Site (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 21, 2012
I worked with my mom, so it was a very comfortable environment for me to work in. I had a good time, very simple.
Learned alot
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAOctober 28, 2012
Great coworkers!Its a was a great experience over all.Offices were always fun.
Pros
lunch meetings