Deep Blue Communications is a leading provider in installing and supporting Wi-Fi networks. We have over 10 years’ experience and are a fast growing business. We operate throughout North America and the Caribbean. This position will be located at our corporate office in Latham, NY.
Our work environment is fast paced, challenging and rewarding. We foster teamwork at every level and invest the right resources to keep our company ahead of the curve. Our culture is centered on the client and making sure that every issue is handled to the clients’ 100% satisfaction and this is what sets us apart from the crowd.
We are looking for a Travel & Bandwidth Coordinator to join the Accounting team and work in the Latham, NY corporate headquarters.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate company travel needs
- Work closely with Installation department to schedule flights, hotels, and car rentals as required
- Maintain accurate documentation of all travel itineraries and individual travel accounts
- Use cost saving measures to minimize overall travel cost
- Research and purchase bandwidth services for internal customers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs of bandwidth information for each customer
- Reconciliation and payments of all bandwidth bills in accordance with Accounting requirements
- Develop and maintain additional procedures to stream line and enhance the effectiveness of bandwidth procurement process
2 - 4 years Administrative experience. Some technical knowledge is helpful
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of basic accounting standards
- Basic knowledge of Quickbooks Accounting Software or similar
- Skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Must be skilled in use of MS Word
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Flexible team player
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
An Associates, or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Related Field