Deer Valley Trucking Employee Review

View all Deer Valley Trucking reviews

Production fun work place great employees
FIELD SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDDecember 19, 2012
Drove to location from housing. Logged on to DVT website so i could communicate with dispatch. Check water tanks to see how night shift left me, ask flowback how much water there producing hourly and estimate how many water trucks i will need to haul from my location to the nearest disposal available. For 12 hours sometimes more, I will also clean up around my work area to make everything clean to reduce slips trips and falls. End of shift clean a filter pod out where the water sucks from frac tank into pod into truck. The pod collects trash such as sand plug parts metal scraps etc. I will make sure my tanks are low tell my cross shift how my day went transfer any news and head home.
Pros
great money, great expierence
Cons
bad management

Other Deer Valley Trucking Employee Reviews

Driver
Crude oil and production water driver (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDFebruary 8, 2017
Great people lost all oil and water contracts had to shut the place down. Great staff goof shop no housing provided but good people
Co is no longer in business
Pros
Great poeple
Cons
No housing
great workplace
crude hauler (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDDecember 3, 2014
A typical day worked about 14 hrs a day.Learned to buy and sell oil and got tanker exp .Everbody I worked with I liked , the hardest part of the job was was day driving and winter time . I enjoyed them leaving me alone and letting me do my job.
Pros
great pay
Cons
bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deer Valley Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9