Deer Valley Trucking Employee Review

View all Deer Valley Trucking reviews

Honesty in the Oilfield.
Long term driver (Current Employee) –  WillistonMarch 28, 2013
I am impressed with the work ethic and ethics of the people at DVT. Most of the managers are all the kind of guys that wouldn't ask you to do any thing they wouldn't do theirselves. A few of the bad apples have left in the past few months. I don't know why, it's not my business. I'm glad to see them go. A guy that yelled at everybody to often, and had their own trucks (CONFLICT) was seen working on his own trucks all the time and not managing the company. Since their gone, the work seems to be steadier. Morale is much better too. Pay check always cashes and on time. Good benefits. I plan on moving family here someday, when housing not so $$$$$. All around lots of good folks getting paid well to work hard.
Pros
pay. dispatch 24/7/365.
Cons
miss family.

Other Deer Valley Trucking Employee Reviews

Driver
Crude oil and production water driver (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDFebruary 8, 2017
Great people lost all oil and water contracts had to shut the place down. Great staff goof shop no housing provided but good people
Co is no longer in business
Pros
Great poeple
Cons
No housing
great workplace
crude hauler (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDDecember 3, 2014
A typical day worked about 14 hrs a day.Learned to buy and sell oil and got tanker exp .Everbody I worked with I liked , the hardest part of the job was was day driving and winter time . I enjoyed them leaving me alone and letting me do my job.
Pros
great pay
Cons
bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deer Valley Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9