The Software Developer will analyze user needs and develop software solutions for the Company's use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. The position will analyze and design software within an application area, and will work individually or coordinate software development as part of a team. He/she will design, develop, modify, document, test, implement, install and support software applications and systems.
1) Analyze, design, coordinate development of software.
2) Design, code and debug applications in various software languages.
3) Software analysis and review, requirements analysis.
4) Software testing and quality assurance.
5) Performance tuning, improvement, usability, automation.
6) Support, maintain and document software functionality.
7) Integrate software with existing systems.
Computer related degree and/or 5 years experience in the field.
Knowledge of ETL Process.
Knowledge of computer program design methods and techniques.
Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
Numerical and analytical skills.
Good communication skills.
Ability to work independently and as a team.