1. A typical day at work includes verifying we are in compliance and preparing for the upcoming sales which include hud letters, VA appraisals, mortgage certificates, Mennonites, IRS letters, hamp certificates, payoffs, fees, cost and bidding instruction. Also, followup on the service process with the sheriff and obtain sale dates to prepare for future sales.
2. I have learned the sales and service process during my employment with the firm.
3. Management is willing to assist when issues arise which helps in completing the task assigned.
4. The co-workers are pleasant to work with. Always willing to help out.
5. The long commute is the hardest part of the job.
6. Communicating with the clerk of court, sheriff and attorneys.