Confer with customers by e-mail to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience managing an outside sales territory .A demonstrated ability to self-manage and motivate is required.
Must have excellent communication skills, a professional approach to business and a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to meet firm deadlines;
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience required;
- Demonstrated ability to handle high stress situations calmly;
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Be emotionally reserved person
- Professionally Negotiating with clients to improve the quality of service
- With demonstrable ability to work in a multi-cultural, fast-paced environment
- Work independently, or as a segment of a team.