Pros: health benefits, advance oportunities
Cons: long working hours
• Responsible for monitoring compliance of OSHA rules and regulations
• Translate training programs English to Spanish; perform mandated training to the industry of particular topics related to OSHA standards.
• Conducting safety meetings with employees and supervisors, perform safety audits and inspections in shops
• Supervision of 75 to 120 employees, – more... non-immigrants visa workers, arrangement of visas in Mexico and transportation to U.S.A. duties include daily distribution of workers according to workload, job task need or required
• Interpreter for Spanish speaking employees
• Ensures compliance with company policy enforcement established disciplinary procedures – less