Dejero offers the most extensive and versatile range of bonded wireless uplink solutions for mobile newsgathering. Winner of numerous industry awards, the Dejero LIVE+ Platform is an industry-leading line of centrally-managed products that enable broadcasters to increase their live and recorded video content in a reliable, easy-to-use, and cost effective manner.
At Dejero, our customers inspire us. We cultivate ideas and invite participation. We listen to our customers first, and then we put the best minds to work to innovate and create. We are relentless in our drive to offer customers incredible value. Our corporate culture is committed to excellence and enjoying ourselves while we work. If you are looking for a great place to work-with challenging projects and smart people collaborating in a team-based environment, Dejero could be the place for you!
We are currently seeking a Wireless Configuration Coordinator. As a key member of our team, you will:
- Configure and test products for the local market (will comprise approximately 70%+ of your responsibilities). Work closely with on-site Technical Services Supervisor regarding best techniques/practices, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Work with quality control staff and suppliers to troubleshoot and resolve problems with defective or damaged parts
- Handle shipping/logistics for incoming and outgoing shipments, import/export documentation.
- Issue purchase orders and follow up as required.
- Define and enhance troubleshooting processes and related policies and procedures.
- Prepare log reports and other reports as needed.
- Handle local inventory control and forecasting.
- Work in a fast-paced, late stage start-up environment
Preferred candidates will have
- A related degree or diploma and 2-3 years of work experience
- Previous experience with electronic systems and vendors, high tech or related environment.
- A passion for operational excellence and for delivering high quality products
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude
Operational or product configuration support with any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Video encoding/decoding
- Networking technologies (including wireless networks like HSPA, LTE, WiFi); TCPIP/UDP networking
- Intel based personal computers
- Windows, iOS and Linux operating systems
Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and strong interpersonal skills.
Training and orientation will also be provided at our head office in Kitchener, Ontario.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Position type: full time permanent
Salary: competitive – depends on experience and qualification
Job location: Buffalo (Cheektowaga), NY
Start date: immediately