Del Monte Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent company
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 11, 2014
Overall great company that has been around for years.
Excellent people who work for this company and awesome location.
Food processing plant.
Cleaning Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kingsburg, CAMarch 25, 2013
Shift started at six a.m., with the product running twenty for hours five days a week. I learned how the product (peaches) was processed from the field all the way to being canned in the same plant. Management was very helpful and had been working with the company for more than fifteen years. My co-workers were returning seasonal workers who were very helpful since it was my first season. Hardest part of the job was cleaning five lines containing shakers, conveyor belts, work area, slicing machines while line workers were at lunch. I enjoyed how the plant was running twenty four hours, so there was always work to be done.
A solid company with a long history and leading brands.
Associate General Counsel (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 18, 2013
Del Monte manufactures and sells leading brands of consumer food products (e.g. Del Monte, S&W and Contadina) and pet food products (Milk Bone, Kibbles N' Bits and Meow Mix). Many employees have been with the company >20 years, which creates a strong sense of ownership and collegiality. The company was acquired by private equity in 2011.
Pros
stable employee base and commitment to the company.
Cons
the "cons" are what one would typically expect to find at a company of this size.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Del Monte Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5