Del Sol Employee Reviews

Enjoyed my responsibilities but very Unprofessional
Site Surveyor, Design and Permitting (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, CAJanuary 18, 2018
Great office environment. I really enjoyed my responsibilties.
Unfortunately my boss would sometimes say or do very unprofessional things that made me very uncomfortable. I take proffesionalism seriously and this want not a person I was proud to work for.

**Please note** there are a few companies by the same name.
This is Del Sol NRG of Brentwood California
Pros
Great office environment. I really enjoyed my responsibilties.
Cons
unprofessional behind closed doors
Fun place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDSeptember 2, 2017
It is a good place to work. The managers are very nice. If you need time off or can't come in there try to work with you. And give you a good amount of hours during the day and or nights. And if you need to go on a break all you need to do is let them know all in all it's a good place to work and I would definitely recommend it.
Not a company to begin a career with.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Merced, CAAugust 14, 2017
Ive worked with the company a total of two years. Lack of management, poor communication, and for the most part they use intimidation towards poor job security as a way to motivate their associates to follow their guidelines. Completely unsanitary as well as unsafe. Would never reconsider returning back to the company even under new ownership.
Awful Experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZAugust 2, 2017
Hand customers that came into the store and would complain about me not providing them "quality service" when I did more than my share. Also had to work 6 to 7 days a week with lack of help. People were being fired everyday and it was due to the fact that they count their money everyday and you are liable for it.
Pros
none.
Cons
no days off
Nice people fun place
Sales (Former Employee) –  Ocean City, MDJuly 8, 2017
The manager is a really nice person the environment is fun and interactive there's no place for boredom due to challenging activities that keep you active
Pros
Fun
Cons
Hard work
Grounds Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAJune 11, 2017
Great owners and do good work they have a lot of stuff that needs to be done and they do get it done in a timely management the owners are very nice and are Barry open to working around her schedule stand getting you more hours if you need hours it's just an all-around great company
First job exprerience
Assistant Manager Retail (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJune 2, 2017
They gave me my first job experience and help me grow as a person and as a professional. They promote professional growth within the company which I think its amazing.
Would not work here again
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 16, 2017
Horrible Management with no room for advancement and you pretty much have to beg for a rise, even after being there for nearly four years. Those in corporate don't help anything either and just look away from how awful, misogynist and unfit the manager was for the two Myrtle Beach stores. The only good thing about working there were the other associates who made it worth staying.
Nice, and friendly, but expensive
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mackinaw City, MIApril 22, 2017
Good working environment, but some workers were snotty and not nice. Would go back because it wasn't that bad, the workers should be nicer to the customers.
Pros
Lots of money
Cons
Not long enough hours, no lunch breaks
Great product
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 14, 2017
Del Sol color changing tshirts are awesome experience and it was great to work for this company. The location on the strip was not the best for many customers could not find it.
Dont do it!
Head Cashier/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wellton, AZMarch 14, 2017
They are based out of San luis, AZ . (Factor Sales) Does not take care of their employees and takes your money without knowing it. Rarely receive a pay stub ,but you will get a check. you wont be able to see the hours you got paid for till two weeks late and by then it is to hard to file an appeal with them. This business had all there employees protest against them back in July of 2015 for unfair wages and unfair disciplinary policies.
Great employer
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Pasco, WAOctober 25, 2016
A typical day at work, i show up after hours in an office setting to perform a routine custodian based position. I have learned the effectiveness of time management and working efficiently. The management has been great to get along with, the hardest part of my job is not making the proper wage i am desiring. The most enjoyable part of my job is bringing my son to work with me by showing him the concept of work ethics and patience.
Pros
Time management
Cons
Healthcare benefits
easy, good job
Cashier, Stock (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJuly 5, 2016
easy job, was a cashier for a while and then moved to stocker. never had any problems. good place to work, love the co-workers and customers
Pros
easy work
Cons
no healthcare
Fun work place with cultural difference
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJune 28, 2016
I can say it was a very good experience giving the chance to receive different cultures and appreciate them in a unique way. A typical day would be one sharing the message from the store to clients. The store having it's unique products. My co-workers we're an excellent and fun part of my job; helpful and friendly. The hardest part was when store was completely empty.
okay
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Somerton, AZJune 23, 2016
the place was okay. it was to crowded because of all the wokers that they had and thanks to that we had less hours to work. i didnt like it because we would do our best to keep the store nice and well stocked up and the bosses would just get us in trouble for any dumb thing. it would really help if the bosses appreciated what the workers do.
Pros
the co workers that turn into family
Cons
the bosses
couldve been under better management
Retail Store Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 10, 2016
this job was a job that everyone has to grow through just to understand and appreciate a good manager. it was very co worker friendly but the company could've ran the store better.
Loved this job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 5, 2016
People were friendly and kind I loved working here a family illness made me resign. Great managers and leaders these people really cared about their employees.
Great educational intern expirience.
Professional Interniship (Former Employee) –  sandy utAugust 3, 2015
Great company to work for. The employees live and breath the business. Work and adventures getting to travel the world was amazing.
Internship was a key reason I was hired after college. Highly recommended
Fun, interesting and exciting place to work!
Small Business Retail Store Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 28, 2015
As the owner of this unique retail store I feel that we provided the very best possible customer service to each and every customer who visited our store. You may have entered as a customer but you left as a friend. It was a fun experience.
Pros
Meeting new people from all over the world. Living in an incredibly beautiful city.
Cons
Too far away from my hometown and family.
Horrible
Retail Employee (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJuly 22, 2015
Cool, fun product idea.
however, did not get paid on time and they did not tell us ahead of time that the place was closing down.