The Cashier ensures that guests are greeted warmly upon entry and over the phone, shares descriptions about our many drinks and pastry selections. Additionally, this person assists guests in making menu selections over the phone, takes and rings in orders, packages To Go food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Requirements and Working Conditions:
- 6 months customer service or guest service experience preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs...