Are you outgoing with excellent detail orientation? Do you enjoy helping people out and the satisfaction of a job well done? If your answer is yes, then Delcom Group could be the right fit. We’re looking for a focused personality to provide inside sales support to Account Executives. You would manage all assigned accounts, provide quotes and support the sales process. If you have a can-do attitude and excellent computer skills, then we would love to speak with you!
Why would you want to work with us? Check out our website, www.delcomgroup.com and see what we do! In addition to knowing that you are working with one of the top AV integrators in Dallas, Ft. Worth you’ll receive great benefits such as:
- Competitive compensation
- Corporate culture of promotion from within
- Ongoing training and career development
- Comprehensive health & dental plans
- Vacation plan
Assist in the management of your assigned sales representative(s)’s customer accounts:
- Respond to customer quoting or proposal requests. Timely follow-up of quotations is required to move every sales opportunity through the sales cycle.
- Proactively seek and track opportunities.
- Compare vendor and distributor pricing to find or initiate the most aggressive cost pricing possible to yield the best profit on the customer sale.
- Respond to and assist any and all customers that call in with a need or question.
- Participate in formal bid requests when required.
- Demonstrate ability, knowledge of products sold, etc.
- Understand, manage, report and post opportunities that require manufacturer sales registrations that yield additional back-end funds.
- Participate in weekly meetings with sales representative(s) to discuss any projects, account issues, accounts receivable issues, inventory issues, etc.
- Attend customer meetings as requested by sales representative(s) and approved by the manager.
- Complete vendor sales certifications as requested by XAV management.
- Coordinate projects, including deployments, inter-departmental meetings, etc.
- Complete administrative reports as required.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years administrative support experience
- Associates Degree preferred
- Business concepts and knowledge preferable
- Detail oriented, excellent organization and customer service skills, tactful but firm and direct, inquisitive and pro-active, ensure compliance with company policy and guidelines, ability to deal with various levels of organization personnel.
- Normal work schedule is from 8am to 5pm with overtime as necessary based on sensitivity to timelines and workload - workload will vary throughout month.
- No Travel
Delcom is a growing and dynamic, owner managed firm with a history of providing excellence in service to our clients throughout the metroplex and North Texas. Please apply online today.
Indeed - 19 months ago