Delek US Employee Reviews

dispatch unorganized
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 6, 2017
sent to missouri when my actual pick up was in eldorado.... management tried to blame me although the paperwork i recieved was wrong.... didnt make anything near what was promised. was left stranded multiple times....
Pros
2 days off
Cons
dishonest pay, bad dispatch, management
Lovely Place and people.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNDecember 18, 2016
I work with great people at delek US, there is no job security though. It would be great if they allow work from home and if the contractors are seen as employees and not outsiders.
Dont waste your time
Driver (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 10, 2016
If you want to work all weekend and work all night this is the place for you. Good equipment just no family life. Average pay but no room for advancement
Pros
Lol
Excellent Pay
Crude driver (Current Employee) –  .Midland TXNovember 20, 2015
Pay is exceptional I have been hauling crude for 9 years and I have never got close to $200 a day except with this company. If you want a great place to work and the highest pay in the industry go here
Pros
Highest pay around
Cons
Good if looking for stability. Not so much if you want to make $$
Transportation Dept (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNNovember 16, 2015
Unless you are the top men in the business, you are small potatoes here. Great people throughout the company but it is a mans world. Females do not get promoted or paid what they are worth. If you are female and have an issue...certain male managers choose to ignore it. Chaotic, way of doing business is questionable. Ethics are questionable. If you want stability- this is your place to work. Small chance of being let go, but you wont get paid what you are worth most likely. I had a degree and was getting paid less than a burger flipper at McDonalds. I also worked 60+ hours a week, 7 days a week and all holidays. No family life.
Pros
Stability, Employee fun, Personal growth and development, Ability to gain further knowledge
Cons
Pay sucks, Overworked, redundant
Great atmosphere to learn
Fixed Asset Accountant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNAugust 16, 2015
Learned much more about fixed asset tax accounting. Management had a great open door policy. Delek promoted an excellent team environment. The most enjoyable aspect of the job was being able to gain knowledge from the great minds at Delek; there was no shortage of things to learn. The hardest part of the job was the company/industry learning curve in my first few months.
Great workplace excellent benefits
Store manager, (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNDecember 19, 2014
Nothing like running your own store. ordering product overseeing employees,