Delex Employee Reviews in United States

na
Information Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDApril 19, 2016
Delex provided opportunities to work in a very diverse environment providing exposure to a variety of technology and project software.
Good Company to work for
Physical Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 10, 2016
Good company to work for, great flexibility, professional staff. Management is very responsive and keeps up to speed with all incumbents assigned to client sites.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
N/A
Not comfortable reviewing this company.
Financial Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 3, 2016
I enjoy my job but it's time to move on. I sit on-site and therefore don't have much to say regarding management or the culture. I enjoy working with our customers.
Fun Kids Job
Vender's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2015
I'd go around and help my father with his business ventures.
I learned patience
Management was great
I had no coworkers
The hardest part was working on the weekends
But I got to travel a lot
Tight-knit team, highly cooperative, and opportunities to work on training systems
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tyson's Corner, VA (during my employment)February 26, 2015
Each Intelligence Analyst was responsible for a particular report and interfacing with the customer's analyst to make sure it satisfied what customer wanted.
Much of my training was on-the-job and also involved making certain that information was up-to-date, accurate, and had the proper classification markings. As directed, I would hand-off my work for the review by other analysts and would review their work in turn.
The management at Delex Systems was stable and made it a practice to visit all departments.
My co-workers were a great team but were also diverse. Those differences happily made the Team a better producer. Many of my co-workers were involved for multiple years with the customer. There was stability in the work force. Other Intelligence Group personnel worked off-site at another location.
The hardest part of the job involved trips to the customer's location in Suitland, MD. Frequently, the customer's representative would be drawn away at odd moments. This required another meeting to be scheduled. Access to the necessary data was not always readily forthcoming which impacted the delivery schedules.
The most enjoyable part of the job was delivering a great product that impressed the customer, made the customer look good to his superiors, and resulted in a letter of thanks to Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR). A happy COTR is better than a decidedly unhappy one.
Pros
lunch bar/coffee shop, underground parking, attended trade shows
Cons
long commute with no options for carpooling