Delivery.com

Delivery.com Employer Reviews

co- worker talented
Electronics hardware QA tester, dir (Current Employee), nyJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: talented co-workers
Cons: decisions made by lower mgt was not always on target
very talented team- management needed to utilize and cultivate those skills and use them to build an empire. Company needed senior advisers but let lower management drive even though they lacked the experience and or time on the job.
chaotic work atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYJanuary 25, 2015
Systems do not work effectively. Hours are long and no chance to change your hours
Productive and relaxing environment
Customer Service (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches, laid back atmosphere
Cons: compensation on the low side
Great comfortable start up company with decent management.
Learned a great deal about customer service, and website management.
Very productive company
Customer Service Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYAugust 7, 2014
The employees were extremely influential and the company itself was excellent
Relaxing comfortable job
Data Entry Rep (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 10, 2014
Pros: saved so much without transportation and outside lunch.
Cons: i worked with this company through a temp agency and was done quickly
I was able to do this job at home, which was a big deal for me. If I could find something as good as this I would definitely jump at it. Working at my own pace on my own time was very relieving and beneficial to my family. The hardest part of this job was the discipline needed to get your work done properly and on time each week. Putting it off to the last minute wasn't an option, nor would it have been a good idea for anyone.
Qa Engineer
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), New YOrkJuly 8, 2013
Great nourishing enviornment to hone your QA skills. Customer Experience very interactive, to understand and triage defects accordingly.
Great Place to Work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 13, 2012
The most enjoyable part of my day is when a customer feels that I've helped make their day a little brighter
Great Product, Management Unorganized + Very Big Ego's
New York, NY (Former Employee), Customer Service RepNovember 4, 2011
Pros: free lunch once a week
Cons: constant fear of being fired, difficult to advance or get raise, no quality control, low employee moral
Til this day I am grateful for the job, because it allowed me to further expand my management skills and also learn how to handle difficult customers on the phone. It also allowed me the chance to practice my writing (when writing to customers).

Overall the place is very unorganized and there are too many with ego's that will always prevent the business from moving forward. The executives only care about profit instead of improving their site to provide a quality service. There were many complaints + glitches yet all they would worry about is gaining new customers & promotion. A lot of employees come from Temp Agencies, that is why the employee turn around is so high, if hired on staff, the benefits are decent, a bit pricey.

Overall the place will allow you to progress personally (Customer Service, Writing, etc.) but too much worrying about job security while not providing the best Customer Service because nothing is being done to improve it.