• Played the role of a Technical Lead.
• Designed, Developed and Maintained Desktop Authority Product line spanning several releases.
• Designed strict Lockdown of Internet configuration and Local Account Management for effective security.
• Independently Enhanced and Maintained Desktop Authority USB/Port Security product to better control access to Peripheral Devices.
• Enhanced Configuration, Diagnostic, Build Tools and Installers.
• Performed significant research and Analysis on how to solve new product requirements and translate them into Functional and Design specifications.
• Provided solutions to deal with usability, performance, scalability, security, compliance and security vulnerabilities.
• Helped and guided the team to solve challenging/critical issues faced from time to time.
• Performed design and code reviews of several components from time to time.
• Delivered consistently with desired quality in a time bound manner while working on multiple things.
• Employed Agile methodologies, Communicated & Collaborated effectively with R&D, QA, PM and Tech Support.
• Proposed great ideas for innovation
• Enhance and Maintain K2000 deployment product.
Desktop Authority Skills: C, C++, VC++, C#, Win32, STL, MFC, ASP.Net, WPF, WCF, ADO.Net, COM/DCOM, XML, WinInet, NamedPipes, WebServices, OpenSSL, Cryptography, FIPS 140-2, Compression, Kernel Device Drivers, WMI, MAPI, VBA, Active Directory, Group Policies, Interfacing with Hardware Devices, WinDBG, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Virtualization, User Workspace Management, Installshield11.5/2013,IIS, NetFramework1.1-4.0, SQLServer2005/2008, WinXP/2K/2K3/Vista/7/8/2K8/2K12.
K2000 Skills: PHP, FreeBSD 7.2, VBScript, Shell Scripting, UEFI, Pre-boot, MySQL, Windows XP to 2K12