Are you looking for a new job? If so, we have the job for you!
- Prepares incoming postal mail for distribution.
- Distributes and collects postal and interoffice mail on a predetermined schedule. Prepares for outbound mailing.
- Prepares and files mail for agency sorter, first by state then alphabetical by city.
- Coordinates and assembles mailings for various departments.
- GED/ HS Degree required.
- 1-2 years experience in related area.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel or equivalent.
- Display a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to physically move mail.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone.
- Knowledge of using UPS, FedEx, DHL shipping methods.
Base Pay: $10.50/Hour
- Medical insurance.
- 401(K) Retirement plan.
- Insurance programs including life, disability and dental.
- Weekly payroll.
- Paid vacation.
Dellon Sales Company is a full service manufacturer’s representative firm marketing various manufacturers of plumbing supplies and related products in Metro NY, Northern NJ, and Upstate NY. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Dellon Sales Company is a full service manufacturer's representative firm marketing various manufacturers of plumbing supplies and related...