Are you looking for a new job? Do you have Shipping/Receiving experience? If so, we have the job for you!
Your specific duties will include:
- Examining incoming and outgoing shipment contents and comparing with records, (such as manifests, invoices or orders) to verify accuracy.
- Preparing documents, such as work orders, bills of lading and shipping orders to route materials.
- Determining shipping methods for materials using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates.
- Recording shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability and damages and discrepancies for purposes of reporting, accounting and record keeping.
- Staging and palatalizing product in warehouse.
- Performing general cleanup and maintenance of your work area.
- GED/ HS Degree required.
- Previous experience in shipping and receiving, handling inventory, and bar code equipment one to three months.
- Background check and drug screen is conducted.
Base Pay: $11.50/Hour
- Medical insurance.
- 401(K) Retirement plan.
- Insurance programs including life, disability and dental.
- Paid vacation.
Dellon Sales Company is a full service manufacturer’s representative firm marketing various manufacturers of plumbing supplies and related products in Metro NY, Northern NJ, and Upstate NY. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard