Delnor Hospital

Delnor Hospital United States Employee Reviews

good work
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Geneva, ILMarch 9, 2015
good experience and work, learn a lot. work at deferent floors, ICU,IMCU,NICU,Cardiac floor,ER. have a tea† manager and great co-workers. love and care about my patient.
organized and excellent team work at Delnor
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Geneva, ILOctober 30, 2014
Pros: bedside care
Cons: sometimes i would have to sit with a patient on suicide precautions
Most work days as a PCT involved assistance of ADL's for patients along with vital signs, EKG's. foley D/C and patient comfort. I learned how to hone my bedside manner and loved working as a team. The hardest part of my job was time management, which I eventually became excellent at. The most enjoyable part of my job was caring for my patients, working together with others and watching my patients improve in their health during their stay
family atmosphere
MRI Technologist (Current Employee), Geneva, ILDecember 4, 2013
every employee is great, the medical staff is also great, state of the art facility,
Great workplace with exceptional employees
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Geneva, ILAugust 5, 2013
Delnor has been a fantastic experience for me. I have worked here for just over a year as a patient care tech. All of the nurses have been wonderful and helpful to me. Every employee goes out of their way to help you whenever they can. My only wish would be that they make it easier for current employees to move up into nursing positions once they graduate from nursing school.
great pt care
PCT/Unit Clerk on Medical/Surgical (3S) (Former Employee), Geneva, ILDecember 23, 2012
Pros: great care
See Resume, my teamwork with co-workers and I enjoy the patients and the staff I worked with
Great Hospital
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Geneva, ILOctober 6, 2012
Pros: great team work
Cons: hard to work with seriously ill patients
I loved working at Delnor. I do not know how it is now as they have merged with CDH and are now called cadence health.
dedicated nurses who love their job
labor and delivery, postpartum (Former Employee), Geneva, ILFebruary 14, 2012
I worked at delnor for 5 years and felt part of a team who was there to care for the greater good of the patient
Working as a Respiratory Therapist
Respiratory Therapist CRT (Former Employee), Geneva, IllinoisJune 13, 2011
Pros: did have alot of nice co-workers. good benefits
Cons: poor management
Not all employees were treated the same. They had certain employees who were able to pick their schedules and others that had to abide by the rules. The manager of this department had her favorites that she did everything for to make their shift easy and needless to say she lost her job.

Delnor Hospital Photos