Deloitte
1,368 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

Administrative Assistant/Consultant Department
Administrative Assistant/Consulting Department (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2015
I would start my work day with checking emails, making extensive travel reservations, creating and working the itinerary for my partners to prioritize the various tasks needed to be accomplished. Working directly under three high level consulting partners, as well as five managers, I learned to alter my style of performance based on their respective styles. My co-workers and I interacted on a daily basis while respectively performing our tasks, which led to a pleasant environment. A difficult park of my job was making sure that all proposals and reports were edited, proofread, and ready to present on time. The hardest part of this job was making sure that all travel arrangements nationally and internationally were booked correctly along with the proper hotel accommodations, due to my superiors' lack of time. I enjoyed the fast pace, but pleasant atmosphere while performing the difficult duties assigned to me.
Flexible work-from-home options to support a high-pressure company
Federal Recruiting Coordinator- Experienced Hire (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 20, 2015
This company prides itself on flexibility for its people. Management is understanding of outside commitments to step away from the everyday demands of this face-paced company. Expect to be busy at all times, but the numbers you produce are amazing.
Not a great company to work
Tester (Current Employee), Camp Hill,PAJanuary 19, 2015
Unethical working culture,Unorganized project management,bad working environment co workers expect you to know everything, Poor communication between co workers, No teamwork,No room for advancement,people with serious attitude...
Continually evolving place
Business and Technology Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2015
Engaged in solving enterprise wide client problems in a variety of industries with management strategy and technology solutions.
great entry level career
Senior Auditor (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 12, 2015
Great for new grads. Quick advancement and steep learning curve. Many internal opportunities are available.
Fast Paced, Amazing Growth Potential
Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2015
If you know what you want to do and have a road map in place, Deloitte will work with you to achieve those goals.
Great work life Balance
Financial Account Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 7, 2015
I have learnt a lot at Deloitte. Great co-workers. Mentoring junior resources is my best part of the job. Also facing and achieving different issue is something I enjoy the best.
Deloitte was a great place to work and provided me with a strong foundation in accounting due to constant training programs and on the job experience.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 6, 2015
Deloitte was my first professional job after college. I learned a great deal during my time at Deloitte. I worked on the audit staff and had the opportunity to learn about various businesses including small business, SEC corporations, and not for profit companies. Deloitte provided constant training and provided me with a strong accounting background.
Enjoyed the reputation of the firm
ERS. Seniro Consultant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 6, 2015
Enjoyed the challenge of working in a client service environment with folks from all over the company
great
Internal Audit Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 6, 2015
Plenty of learning opportunities. Many industries experience. Company supportive in continuing education.
rty
Associate Level 3 for Pre-Existing Insurance Plan (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 5, 2015
deloitte is an excellent career option for those wishing to work in a large firm. Positions are contracted. Be careful of contract constrictions. Clients are often friendly, but reluctant to take on new strategies.
High stress environment without much reward
Tax Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: lots of busy season snacks
Cons: long hours
My day varies from day-to-day based on what needs to be done for the engagements that I have been assigned. Work mainly consists of preparing workpapers to calculate taxable income and using these workpapers to complete tax returns for clients. I am also involved in the monthly reporting process of partner income allocations, along with monthly billing analysis in order to create billing invoices. My main clients relate to private equity, fund of funds, and real estate.

I learned a lot about time management through handling various engagements and completing work in order to meet tight deadlines. I have also gained knowledge relating to partnership taxation and individual tax laws.

The hardest part of the job was trying to balance my work and personal life. It's pretty much a black-out period during busy season, and depending on what types of clients you are assigned, busy season could last for more than half the year. There isn't much time to attend personal matters and most of the time, you'll have to cancel on any social plans.

The most enjoyable part of the job was all of the free food that was offered. That's pretty much what got me through busy season.
Top Notch Consultancy
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great learning environment, very sharp people, strong culture
Cons: ambiguious direction, mixed messaging, shifting priorities, very demanding, lack of work/life balance
Very driven and professional environment. World class consultancy that sets the standard for the industry. Great people who are sharp, motivated, and personable. Can be a very demanding workplace on your time and effort, which is not always acknowledged or reflected due to the pace and culture of expectation.
Work hard party hard
Technology Consultant (Associate Product Manager) (Current Employee), PAJanuary 3, 2015
Fun place to work in public sector
decent management
decent work life balance
Productive and oen culture
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Foster City, CADecember 31, 2014
Pros: challenging work culture
Cons: salary
I love to manage and work with teams across geographies. My usual work day starts with a conference call and ends up with a conference call
See last review
Audit Senior (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 29, 2014
This is a great place to launch a career. Not a great place to continue your career.
Highly prestigious employer with great professional development and compensation.
Administrative Analyst (Current Employee), Sacramento, CADecember 28, 2014
Pros: good compensation and a great professional development culture.
Cons: work sometimes follows you home with company issued computers, but that is not exclusive to this firm.
Deloitte Consulting is an outstanding firm to work for with a great culture, excellent professional development programs, and comparatively high compensation.
Great Company
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJDecember 24, 2014
Pros: close to home, nice people
I reported to numerous high profile executives, arranging their calendar, working independently and with my team. It was a very organized environment, which I enjoyed. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was a very busy position.
One of the Best Places to Work
One Team Facilities (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 24, 2014
Pros: lot's of caterings and paid holidays
Cons: seaonal long hours
The Corporate Office does not Hire from sub-contracts that are in office in that being said I can not be hired..
Overall Deloitte is a Great Place to work, Everyone gets along well
there is plenty of room for growth , Great benefits , It is a world wide Company, rated Number One in 2013, Number Two in 2014 as being the best place to work. There are Long Hours as it is an accounting Firm, but We al work together and that's what makes this place Great..
Was good but went down hill.
WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Austin TXDecember 22, 2014
Good learning experience.
Lots of work.
Management was lacking when a new manager was brought in.

1 2 3 4 5

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more