Deloitte
1,433 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

Most talented group of people I have ever worked with! EVER!
Senior Consultant, Enterprise Risk (Former Employee), Arlington, VAFebruary 24, 2015
Hardest part of the job is the fact that you never stop interviewing for a job here. To get onto a project or team every assignment is a new grueling sales pitch. Also you can get roped into a never ending cycle of constant travel -- all over the country. Tulsa is not fun for 3 months in winter.
Not a good place to work.
Manager/Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Hermitage, TNFebruary 20, 2015
They stress having a work/life balance, but you are expected to work 60+ hours a week at grade 5 and up. My boss told me he expected 60+ hours a week.
Family work life.
Facilities/Hoteling Supervisor (Former Employee), McLean, VAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great connections and networking.
I enjoyed working with all the employees and it gave me a sense of purpose and family. My co-workers were awesome and very friendly people. The hardest part of the job was leaving at the end of the day sometimes I just wanted to keep working and the best part was the friendly atmosphere.
Good workplace for compensations and benefits
Consultant, Technical Lead for a team of six (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaFebruary 18, 2015
Deloitte is a good organization with good management. Deloitte has infrastructure for the employees to grow with in the organization.
x
Human Capital Senior Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: x
Cons: x
Working at Deloitte is wonderful. I truly enjoy working with smart professional people. I learn something new everyday
Independent work environment
Specialist, Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Rosslyn VirginiaFebruary 15, 2015
The environment at Deloitte supports a very independent work atmosphere where you own your career. There are many different levels of support and areas to expand your career. Deloitte is a good working environment for IT, Accountant, and Project Management professional.
Extremely Competitive and Not Team Oriented
Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 11, 2015
Cons: rarely sit down for lunch and relax for an hour. no breaks. no fun.
This is a very flat organization, and this can make it confusing on roles and responsibilities on client sites. We work extremely hard and not a lot of credit and "thanks" are passed around the teams. I don't like the job culture in this firm and plan to leave very soon.
Great place to start a career
ERS Manager, Finance & Controls Transformation (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 11, 2015
Hardest part of the job - finding projects that will accelerate your career.

The most enjoyable part of the job - the people that you work with.
Great Company to Start Your Career
Strategy and Operations Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 10, 2015
Exceptional Training and Understanding Leadership.

Deloitte has an estate in Dallas, Texas called Deloitte University that offers world class training to all of their practitioners. Unlimited opportunities for growth and ways to improve your skills.
It's the Army...
Intel Officer (Former Employee), Fort Bliss, TXFebruary 9, 2015
The Army was an excellent experience for me. Instilled work ethic, discipline, leadership, and teamwork. Would highly recommend it.
Excellent work atmosphere
Consultant (Former Employee), AustinFebruary 8, 2015
Excellent work atmosphere.
Team work
Excellent work atmosphere.
Team work
Free to own my career development
Manager, Food Products Safety (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: promotes training
Cons: limited industry development
Promotes freedom to contribute and work independently with many flexible work environments. Working here has expanded my industry exposure and development.
Great place to jump start your career
Senior Graphic Designer - Global Communications (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: opportunity to work for a known firm, good place to learn and expand your career's capabilities
Cons: you have to create boundaries to achieve good work/life balance, some working teams are better than others.
Deloitte is a good company to start your career if you're a recent college grad. If you're an experienced person you'll have to weigh the pros and cons to see where they align to what you're looking for.

The compensation and benefit options are close to the market value. Work/life balance varies depending on where you are in life. If you have a family there's a good amount of flexibility. If you're single you'll more than likely put in more hours than usual but that's to be expected when you work for a highly competitive organization.
Productive consulting environment
Senior Project Controller (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 5, 2015
Deloitte has a productive consulting environment with a number of office locations. They are driven to become the best consulting company.
Provided valuable strategy consulting experience in the Federal sector
Strategy Consultant (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 4, 2015
Supported a variety of clients across Federal agencies including the US Postal Service, Internal Revenue Service and Department of Homeland of Security. Conducted a variety of market analyses, competitive analyses and go-to-market strategies across functions.
Productive and Excellent experience
Tax Consultant (Current Employee), San JuanFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: benefits, compensation, experience
Cons: long business hours
I started my career as an accountant in Deloitte and I am very grateful for the opportunity to work in one of the most important public accounting firms in the world. Excellent experience.
• Involved in creating architecture of project, which supposed to be include all tracks of work like eligibility, enrollment, security, Plan Managemen
Senior Java Developer (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PAFebruary 4, 2015
Our Insurance makes the users experience simpler, easier and better for everyone involved by delivering practical and innovative solutions that meet unique customer needs. The aim of the system was quicker payment resolution with low processing costs. This project was used most of the latest technologies which are implemented from front-end to all way to backend.
Good
Lead SCM, POC/Implementation (Current Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 2, 2015
Good company to work for and build long term career. You should try it. It has very good HR policies. This is a great place to work, build relationship and have college for life.
Fun Place to work
Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 2, 2015
The folks at Deloitte are very smart and hard-working. The work life balance gets challenging when you're on a project that has a tight deadline.
A great job work life balance
OP Document Services (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: food, snacks, coffee and tea all the time and more.
Cons: none i can recall...
The people and surroundings at Deloitte were great. The energy was alway positive. Deloitte believed in contenue education. Managemnt helped keep the team together. I always got along with my co-workers. The job had no hard part you just had to keep up because it was a fast past environment. I enjoyed the camaraderie of all Deloitte employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more