Deloitte

Deloitte Employer Reviews

Great learning environment
Tax Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 21, 2014
Your typical "out of college" consulting job. Most new hires fall off within the first 24 months of working. The actuarial exams, the work environment is difficult to adjust too. You do have an opportunity to learn a lot of useful and adaptable information to other industries and careers. A great stepping stone into a traditional HR role or into another – more... consulting firm.

I have not found another training program as comprehensive as Towers. I still refer back to the training materials 10 years later. – less
A really involving workplace with an outstanding company culture
Customer Management and Strategy (Current Employee), Milano, italyApril 21, 2014
Pros: dynamic yet friendly workplace
Cons: long hours
I really enjoy working at such an extraordinary consulting company. Deloitte is giving me the opportunity to expand my knowledge in managing customers with suited strategies, letting me enhance my analytical and my interpersonal communication skills.

The hardest but yet the most interesting part of my job is working inside one of the biggest and more – more... complex media companies in Italy: all this is letting me understanding how such a big company works and is greatly improving my ability to work with really large teams and completely different back-grounded people. – less
Mature company with more focus on people.
Specialist Consultant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 18, 2014
Great place with diverse projects.
Good management.
Salary is on the lower end.
Long working hours.
What i learned at Deloitte
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), HarareApril 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches, secondment opportunities
Cons: too much overtime
Team work
Time management
Engagement management
Marketing skills
Soft Skills
Lots of room to learn and grow
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 15, 2014
Fun place to work with strong senior management.

Training/development opportunities are second to none.
Deloitte shows their employees much love...
Customer Service for a Federal Contract (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 14, 2014
Pros: great healthcare, extras for employees...lunches, basball games, etc.
I love this Company and would highly recommend. I love all of my coworker and it is the type of company that does not mico manage.
Fast paced think quick on your feet day
Hoteling/Conferencing Lead (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2014
Pros: lots of food
Cons: lots of food weight gain
44 conference rooms team of 12. Fast paced lots of personality Lots of Audio Visual and Point of Contacts
A great place to hone your skills
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 11, 2014
A very cordial workplace with much to learn from leaders and colleagues. A very good learning experience for freshers with a wide range of opportunities available.
Good company to work for especially as a stepping stone.
Consultant/Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2014
Pros: diverse culture; variety of projects
Cons: pay is lower than other comparable firms.
Good company with diverse culture. Management has an open door policy, and there is a variety of projects. Compensation is lower than other comparable firms.
Great place to launch your career
Audit In-charge (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 11, 2014
Pros: great brand name to distinguish your resume for years to come
Cons: busy season hours are crazier than you can possibly imagine
The bottom line is that everyone recognize its name. It is a tough company to work for with crazy busy season hours and demanding tasks. But if you made it through first few years, you have a great advantage in finding other jobs in accounting industry. I can't emphasize how Big 4 brand helps you on advancing your career in the future. Get your foot – more... in their door and bear few years and get the hell out. You will never regret to have a Big 4 name on your resume. – less
Great all rounder
Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 10, 2014
Deloitte is an excellent place to start and end your career. Sometimes, some people leave to find alternatives, but this is a great place to work.
Firm evaluation
Payroll Specialist - Multi State Western Region (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 10, 2014
Pros: volunteering
Deloitte payroll processing is a multi state function. Daily duties change based on processing periods.
New Hire Season updates
Consult with staff and Department Administrators regarding payroll concerns.
Verify with India processing team to make corrections or adjustments.
Process bonus, salary changes, hiring incentives pay,

SAP was the new learning – more... aspect of this job, and with the assistance of the Manager and co workers, I was able to begin my Western Region processing within a short period of time after start date. The Western Region included, California, Seattle, Portland, Honolulu, Las Vegas.

Customer service wth satisfactory resolutions is the job success. – less
Good Work Place
Java Developer (Former Employee), Hyderabad IndiaApril 9, 2014
Good Work Environment. Got to learn the latest technology stack in J2EE.
Technical Coordinator
Technical Coordinator (Former Employee), bogota colombiaApril 8, 2014
• Manage different phases of project implementation with the new MS Dynamics NAV software tool that will support the business processes of the BPS (Business Process Solutions) Bogotá division.
• Technical coordination and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP, responsible of coordinating the project at every stage to established activities, starting – more... from the correct application of the acquired knowledge during the project for each of the business processes of special customers to implement, within the budgets, standards, policies and deadlines established within the project. – less
Great place to kick start your career
Lead Developer (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 8, 2014
Great company for freshers. Good for all-around development including people skills and technical skills.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington, VAApril 8, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: utilization goals and metrics
Deloitte provides a wide variety of compensational packages which includes but is not limited to providing study materials for certifications, bonuses, reconition & rewards, and etc. These are some great qualities I loved about the company.
Interesting and diverse
Associate / Consultant (Current Employee), Greater Washington DC MetroApril 8, 2014
Pros: diversity of client services
Cons: project lengths subject to sudden loss
Deloitte provides several opportunities as one of the most profitable consulting firms in the nation.
good
BO/BI Sr. Application developer/report developer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 7, 2014
Pros: good work with dod personnel
1. Develope BOBJ at Defence establishments.
2. Train BOBJ professionals at DOD
3. Develope standards and blue print.
4. Develoe and maintain webi reporting/Dashboards
Consultant
Consultant/Project Controller (Current Employee), Arlington, VAApril 7, 2014
There is a lot of work to do in the federal project controller practice. Each day there are a variety of tasks and fire-drills that we need to prioritize in addition to our current workload.
Amazing Internship
Auditing Intern (Former Employee), 北京市, C22April 4, 2014
I developed deep friendships with all my team members. The Deloitte auditing experience is unforgettable.

1 2 3 4 5

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more