Deloitte

2K reviews

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Good Place to work
Senior Solution Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2016
Good Work life balance with lots of flexible work options
Process oriented company
Should be flexible to take new opportunities
Good school
Senior Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 3, 2016
Deloitte is a good school to start a carrer, you will be involved in a lot a different aspects of a company. Every day is different and no day is the same.
Very diverse. A place wiith plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Northeast Region Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job was diversity, opportunity, growth and exposure. Not necessarily in that order. The job exposed me to a diverse environment that gave me the opportunity to grow. The company exceeded its expectations. Therefore, I exceeded my expectations in developing towards my maximum potential which has given me confidence in my ability to be an asset to any company that will invest in me.
Pros
Company outings, cultural events, workshops, seminars, personal growth courses, etc.
Cons
Outsourcing jobs to India
Everyday a new possibility
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mexico, MOFebruary 2, 2016
I normally like to change at least 1 thing for each day I am working, sometimes I will take the car to go to office, some other times I will walk or take publlic transport. That kind of things make me be clear of my goals when I arrive at work. I have learned with time that once you are seated on your desk you have to be really focused on what you are doing, at least for the critical decisions that you will take over the day.

I describe myself as an easygoing person, which is open to communication with team, and who likes to give confidence to others so that they can have this open communication with me.
Pros
positive, teamwork, goal oriented
Cons
lot of working hours
Excellent Place to Start !
Lead Consultant for Hyperion Suite of Products (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 1, 2016
Great project experience. Ability to manage your own career. Broad opportunities. Great exposure to executives.If you enjoy consulting and travel and want to become a partner, this is a good place for you.
Pros
Great Work Life /Balance, Work Culture, Good on Compensation & Benefit.
Cons
Unpredictable work projects, 120% Travel
Fun working environment
Tax Intern (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 28, 2016
People and culture are really great. I learned so much about the real tax work and the system. There are various happy hours within the company. Fun place to work!
Pros
Learned more about tax system
Cons
Long Hours
Excellent Company
Specialist Master (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 25, 2016
Deloitte is a great organizations for any level of candidate. The company believes in "Employee as an Asset" values. Lots of flexibility and accountability provided to its pratitioner's. Good compentation
Pros
Trust on Employee, Great Compensation, Flexibility and Work Life Fit policy
Cons
Need to work on their inter office transfer poilicies
Fun and alot of potential
DFit Intern Exercise Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJanuary 25, 2016
I really enjoyed working at Deloitte for many reasons.One of the reasons is because the staff is excellent. The staff at DFit puts a new meaning to customer service as it has one of the best I have ever seen. What I learned is how to better my customer service skills and my skills pertaining to fitness. The hardest thing as in any other job is learning how to do everything and be good at it. The most enjoyable thing about DFit is meeting many different kinds of people because the guests changed every week.
Good company to start with.
Solution Developer (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJanuary 23, 2016
You learn something new everyday.
Great co-workers.
Hardest part of the job is the last minute deadlines. Not much work-life balance.
Fast paced workplace full of opportunities
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVJanuary 20, 2016
Long hours at the client site but hard work pays off. Management is firm but fair. Co-workers are friendly and always helpful. Hardest part of job is conveying ideas and changes to client. Most enjoyable part of job is the co-worker friendships and employee appreciation days.
Great organization
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 19, 2016
As I have worked here for over 19 years, I am so excited to come to work every day. The best part is the co-workers. I work every day with people i love and respect. We work so well as a team.
Pros
Great relationships
Cons
healthcare, great works.
Great place to work and to start your career
Strategy and Operations Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 16, 2016
Lots of support / mentorship and great place to start your career. Must be willing to network to do well here and work-life balance can be a struggle but you really can create your own career and have ownership of your experience if you are willing to work hard.
Deloitte
Enterprise Risk Services-Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2016
Excellent company to work for if you know your work. Great perks. Hard work does pay off here. Stressful when you get up the ladder.
Intelligent colleagues
Project Controller (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 14, 2016
Work with very intelligent people who are willing to share their knowledge. Company treats employees well but work/life balance can be an issue at times.
Big 4
Auditor / Office Accountant (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 14, 2016
The name itself helps you. As the brand name suggests itself a variety of work exposure available. Its a great brand to be associated with.
Lovely company to work
Systems Integration Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAJanuary 12, 2016
you truly work with high talent and that forces you to step up your game. extremely competitive if you are looking for advancement. really have to compete with others
Pros
projects, visibility, amazing events, good pay
Cons
work work work, very competitive
Encourage Collaboration and Provide Opportunity to Learn
Senior Consultant, Technology (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 5, 2016
Deloitte is a wonderful place to enhance one's skillset and get opportunities to support Fortune 500 clients. Opportunities are numerous to grow one's network within the company establishing the base required to advance. It is a mostly collaborative environment with some very bright people you will learn a lot from.

It will however challenge your ability to maintain a work life balance. This isn't the case on all projects but, more than half of the time you will put in 12+ hours per day though some of that is away from the office tending to emails on your PD.

The importance of your network cannot be understated. Take all opportunities to grow it if you're interested in a long career at Deloitte.
Pros
Collaborative environment, pay
Cons
Work Life Balance
Great Company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 2, 2016
Excellent consulting form and lots of ways to improve one's career. Co workers are wonderful and are very bright. Hardest part of the job was managing excessive work load with obligations to perform other organization duties unrelated to client work
Fast paced and energetic work atmosphere.
Small Business Marketplace Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2016
Provided the ability to work on a variety of projects. Surrounded by a team of energetic and talented co-workers.

Excellent compensation and benefits.
Pros
Interesting projects, good compensation and benefits
Cons
Long work days during projects
Very professional
Geothermal Technical Expert (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 27, 2015
Excellent company to work for on consulting basis. Very well organized and managed. Deloitte conforms to the highest government standards.
Pros
Highly professional, hard working