Deloitte Employee Reviews

Found 1,395 reviews matching the search
The Audit System 2 project gave us good learning experience.
Senior QA Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York City, NYFebruary 23, 2017
Very good application and team to work with. The Audit System 2 application was a learning edge and the .Net framework was very informative knowledge wise.
Pros
Deloitte work environment is worth a life time.
Cons
No cons to mention.
Decent - Has Improved
DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 22, 2017
Deloitte is probably the best of the Big 4 in terms of training, knowledge transfer, auditing standards, rigidity in auditing. In my tour of duty through the Big 4 or having them as my auditor, Deloitte stands out at the top.

Working at Deloitte can be great or substandard depending on who the Partner counselor is.
Deloitte helped open my eyes to so many business possibilities through learning about an organization through Audit
Senior and Staff Auditor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 21, 2017
Deloitte was a great stepping stone for a new graduate. Learning the ins and outs of financial reporting and auditing. I also truly valued that no matter what office I was located the systems and documentation standards were consistent.
Productive and work environment is adorable.
Hadoop Developer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2017
The work environment is quite and beautiful with several people. The hardest part of the environment is Production time. Sometimes there will be several meetings to attend.
Pros
Free lunches, Coffee etc.
Cons
Short Breaks
Technology Risk Advisory Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 20, 2017
Good work life balance
Less job security as I have seen many people let off
Good learning programs. Good colleagues
You do not have the freedom to choose your clients.
Challenging and Rewarding - Great People
Senior Analytics Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rosslyn, VAFebruary 20, 2017
You'll be challenged, and learn to challenge yourself to solve some of the most difficult problems in business. Hours can be long but the benefits are great.
Overall Not Good
Tax Consultant II (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 17, 2017
The management shows no respect for staff and was overall a very cutthroat and stressful environment. It was nice being surrounded by staff that was my same age, but management made it a bad work environment.
Pros
Staff coworkers, wide variety of clients
Cons
Management, culture, no work-life balance
Work hard but learn a lot
Senior Consultant, Internal Audit (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 17, 2017
I gained valuable auditing skills and industry knowledge throughout my career at Deloitte. At times working hours are long which makes work/life balance challenging.
Great Company, Projects Vary
FEDERAL CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 16, 2017
Deloitte is a great company, and the perks are great The quality of your day to day is based on your specific project that you are staffed on, and in which department you are in. If you are in audit or tax, you can bank on long hours during busy season, and fairly monotonous work. Advisory is a lot of accounting based work typically, but less stressful and helping improve processes. Consulting varies a lot in its functioning.
work life balance
HR/HCM Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 15, 2017
one of the best company to work for specially for female employees.Company offers work life balance for the working women population and have lot of learning programs provided for the women force
Nice company to work for
Senior FICO Consultant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 15, 2017
Capgemini consulting is a great company to work for. Its a reasonably well paid organization. Work place culture is awesome. Management sets clear cut goals to employees and encourages them to work towards the set goals. Career advancement is not that great.
Great company with great people.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hermitage, TNFebruary 14, 2017
Great organization.Networking is the key. If you get to know the right people and work hard you will do well. You have to understand how to navigate the organization and some of the politics. Overall, the company does its best to try to be fair.
Sr IT Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, TNFebruary 9, 2017
Deloitte was a great place to work. I really enjoyed it. The people and the company its self are beyond my expectation. The management could have been more involved in the training portion but things happen fast in that environment so over all a great place to work.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Managers need to be alittle more hands on.
Everyone is drinking the kool-aid
Consultant, Strategy and Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2017
Most people at Deloitte have inflated views of themselves and the firm. There are of course some people who buck this trend. Most projects are not interesting, and it's hard to see how Deloitte differentiates itself from the rest of the big 4.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Pay under market
Great place to work on challenging projects, serve global clients, and learn from amazing leaders
Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 6, 2017
I have had many incredible professional and personal opportunities with the firm. I have worked on many challenging projects, served large global organizations in different industries, and have always felt supported by team members and leaders.
Pros
Excellent opportunities to develop consulting and leadership skills, exposure to many client organizations
Cons
Performance metrics are high and client expectations are high, so work weeks can be long and there is a lot of travel
good experience
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2017
good please to start a career, very fast learning environment, salary is ok, high turn over. crazy busy seasons, managers are agreesive
Pros
learning many things
Cons
lifestyle
Productive competitive work culture
Consultant, Deloitte Advisory (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 3, 2017
Great company to gain good experience.
Hardest part is travel and long hours.
The most enjoyable part was working with talented folks
Pros
Great exposure
Collaborative and engaging
Manager - Advisory (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 1, 2017
Projects are impactful and are career accelerators. Working at Deloitte is not your typical "9-5" job, rather it is an opportunity to analyze and resolve issues that clients themselves cannot resolve.
Director Technology, Strategy and Architecture (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 1, 2017
Great place to work. Top tier organization, very strong brand name, everyone has heard of Deloitte. Smart people work there and it is a great place to learn
Pros
Top teir
Cons
Pressure
I still miss this place
Mobility Procurement Workstream Lead (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 30, 2017
Access was my first job out of undergrad and I learned a lot here. Lessons I learned here are some that I still take with me today, nearly 11 years later. The people were great and I enjoyed the nurturing culture. The pay definitely could have been better though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval