Deloitte
1,270 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Former Employee), Mexico CityNovember 24, 2014
Great place to work, will never regret of belonging to a Consulting firm like this. People i had the opportunity to work with are just best in class always trying to add value to their clients. You get payed to learn in a daily basis, and at the same time you are an expert.
Hard working Financial Services arena.
Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Wilton, CTNovember 24, 2014
Reviewing Partners financials and taxes. Management provide guidance and I work primarily alone. It is a challenging environment with colleagues who are very helpful. I like working in a company like Deloitte but look forward to transitioning into Finance.
Good Working Environment
Sr. Manager/Specialist Leader (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 21, 2014
Pros: talent development, good working environment and fast pace
Cons: work-life-balance
I currently work at Global Consulting firm. It is a great place to work because of the high energy environment with career advancement.

I gained advance skills in IT project management, alignment, optimization, transformation, Information Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics in the Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Products, Oil and Gas Industries.

The – more... consulting firm allowed me to build my relationship and interpersonal skills that have been a huge part of my success till date. – less
Great working environment
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 20, 2014
Deloitte is a great place to really grow your career. There are so many friendly employees that would help me out whenever I needed any assistance. I've really gotten a great taste of corporate life and would recommend others to apply if they can.
Consulting role SAP BW and BI
BW FI Consultant Financial Information Quality (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 20, 2014
Consulting role in SAP BW got me to various Customers to implement projects in HealthCare, Public Sector and Retail.

Reporting and modelling along with ETL was my focus areas.

I also worked on Business Planning, and forecasting tools like SAP BPS tools
Bad place to work
Software Development Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Bad place to work. Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work. Bad place to work. Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place – more... to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work. – less
Highly Competitive work environment, Highly qualified and knowledgeable leads and team members
Sr Consultant (Current Employee), Carson City, NVNovember 15, 2014
Learn as much as you can.
Good company to start your career.
I would recommend it to others.
Time management is the key to success
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 14, 2014
Just working on client projects is not enough to succeed in Deloitte. The candidate must learn to network, and work on firm/local office initiatives apart from client work.

Majority of employees are very talented, and there is no time to relax. Everyone seeks out for new opportunities within the firm, and so the competition to be rated as top performer – more... is very high.

So far I have been involved mostly in improving the business processes of clients, and more specifically in the area of product/service delivery. This also incorporates project management, – less
Good culture
Executive Assistant to Partner (Global) (Current Employee), new york, nyNovember 12, 2014
Great work life balance. Great company to learn and grow within.
Paraprofessional (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 11, 2014
They taught me a lot and the people were great to work with. I learned many new applications.
No work-life balance.
Analyst (Former Employee), Princeton, NJNovember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes. prizes during employee week.
Cons: too many meetings. no work-life balance.
Days are filled with meetings and you are expected to still do your job and multi-task. Lots of politics.
Assurance and consultacny
Major assignments (Former Employee), PakistanNovember 4, 2014
- Took part in various audit
- Performed book keeping and consultancy assignments
- Performed consolidations
- Worked from Junior to Supervisory level
Great place to start a career
Manager, Federal Practice, Strategy and Operations (Current Employee), rosslyn, viriginiaNovember 2, 2014
Pros: name recognition
Great place to launch your career. Management is engaged and the training offered by Deloitte is fantastic.
Good Company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 31, 2014
Pros: nice environment
Good Company. Best for people for are more upwardly mobile (i.e., staff, etc.)
Good Place for the Experience and Resume Pedigree
Specialist Senior (Current Employee), DC Metro AreaOctober 29, 2014
Pros: food / team dinners; alternative travel
Cons: travel; performance review process; project staffing process
You will have an opportunity to do a variety of different things and expand your skill set. But, like any consulting firm, the hours are long and the work can be grueling. Spend 1-3 years and move on.
Typical Workday
QA Tester (Current Employee), Rosslyn, VAOctober 28, 2014
not your average consultant work. Work-life is not emphasized team is great leadership is poor.
Good career launching pad
Project Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 27, 2014
Pros: you get to learn a lot
Cons: change management takes longer due to its size
Learn as much as you can.
Good company to start your career.
I would recommend it to others.
Good Opportunity
Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 24, 2014
A good company which allows you to acquire many personal and career building skills.
Great Place to Start
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 23, 2014
Lots of opportunity if you are hungry for work. Great benefits and pay. Lots of time off if you can use it, but if you plan well you can take time between projects.

Can be difficult to manage expectations. If you are not a good networker you will not survive here.
Nice place to work
Deloitte Consultant (Current Employee), Mexico City , Helena MTOctober 22, 2014
Currently I work for Deloitte Mexico but I've been working with Deloitte USA in Helena for 1 year, and it's a nice place to work.
People here it's not only worried about work but also they care about each other. They try to give us a nice environment to work on.

1 2 3 4 5