Deloitte
1,116 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

Best part of Deloitte
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Camp Hill, PAJuly 15, 2014
Deloitte participates in community services, raising donation in house, etc... It is mandatory for employees to participated in pro-bono work for a day of the year. This is what I like most about Deloitte, it gives back to the community.
Very productive place to work
Tax Consultant II (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: managing work/life balance
Great experience working at Deloitte. I was able to learn something new almost every single day that I work there. That is a job trait that is not very which is what I loved the most. During the busy period you just have to make sure you stay organized so that you never fall behind
Jumpstart your Career
Audit Senior (Current Employee), Bay Area and SacramentoJuly 9, 2014
Deloitte is a great company that focuses on training and developing you as an indiviudal. It is a great place to begin your career.
great place to start a career
Senior Audit Manager (Former Employee), philadelphiaJuly 9, 2014
great place to gain foundational experience
quick advancement
Good Place to work
Security and Privacy Specialist (Current Employee), Washington DC metro areaJuly 9, 2014
Deloitte hires the best. If you put your best effort forward you'll be rewarded and compensated accordingly.
The Dilenschneider Group
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 8, 2014
I did a summer internship at the Dilenschneider Group during my Sophomore summer into Junior Fall of College.
Great Company to Start Career
Audit Senior (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: good name
Cons: hours, you are just a number, no value add, poor work life balance
Was given the opportunity after 2 years to manage a team of staff.
Great place for fresh grads
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 7, 2014
A great place to learn and grow
Get to work in different projects. Most work is based on client requirement and translating them to a system.
Productive place with great team works
Senior Auditor (Former Employee), Market, WVJuly 6, 2014
Pros: great working atmosphere
Cons: a lot of travel trips
Deloitte is a great company where I learned a lot of things in very short time.
I liked the working atmosphere which was very dynamic and the fact that we worked into teams for almost all our audit engagements. The hardest part of the job was to switch all the time from client to client, but it helped me to be more pragmatic.
Wonderful company! Great place to work!
Independence Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), McLean, VirginiaJuly 2, 2014
Deloitte LLP is a great company to work for. The benefits are awesome and there is great growth potential.
A great place to launch your career
Audit Assistant, Financial Services Industry (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 2, 2014
I have learned so much on this job. The people I worked with were amazing and helpful. I was offered extensive training that allowed me to grow to my full potential.
No job security as a project associate
Government Operations Project Associate (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: lots of learning opportunities
Cons: no job security. low pay. difficult to advance as an associate
Deloitte seems to value very young talent with little or no real world experience.
This job was exciting, challenging but rewarding
Information Systems (IS) Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 1, 2014
Rewarding career if you are looking to solve complex engineering and IT systems engineering problems. Deloitte works with a range of customers to solve various problems and provide various solutions.
Productive and fun work place
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 1, 2014
It was very challenging and got to learn a lot... My co-workers were very friendly... the hardest part of the job is that I am a work a holic and cannot stay until I finish the task... enjoyable part is getting to learn lot of things.
Producitve
Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee), St. Paul, MNJune 30, 2014
Technical Consultant with extensive experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process of requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, quality assurance, implementation, client support phases of client-server architecture and database integration in various hardware platforms. Comprehensive Technical expertise in performing – more... software quality assurance tasks and software testing in various industries, projects, and environments. Specialized in manual and automated testing of client-server, standalone, multi-tier, and web-based application. Extensive experience in writing test plans, test cases, setting up test environment, preparing test scenarios test data and developing requirement traceability surrounding substance(RTM), defect tracking and test result analysis. – less
Productive and a fast paced learning environment
Consultant (Current Employee), MinneapolisJune 29, 2014
Pros: fast paced learning
Cons: work life balance
Deloitte is an instrumental organisation from a learning perspective with emphasis on functional knowledge. Provide good exposure to client environment by being in close proximity to the client.
Nice culture, great people. Gained a lot of experience
Staff Auditor, Commercial (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits, learn
Cons: tough busy season
Deloitte is a great firm with respect for their people. Everyone was very nice and knew what they were doing.
Front End Developer (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAJune 25, 2014
Pros: flexibility, salary
Cons: contract only
Great flexibility and salary. The management is very courteous and considerate
Nice company
Linux/System Administrator (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJune 25, 2014
Nice company
Good Managment.
Fun to work with
Good co-workers
Deloitte Consulting
Manager (Current Employee), McLean, VAJune 23, 2014
Really good company to work for with highly skilled people working in the strategy and operations practice. Great projects and good work culture

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more