Deloitte Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,001 reviews matching the search
Great consulting firm
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 18, 2016
Great consulting firm. Mostly worked on client sites, but very great firm nonetheless.

A typical day for a consultant would be to work at a client site, as well as contribute to firm work. Very busy schedule, but very rewarding.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Rating is based on numbers, not performance
Deloitte
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 17, 2015
Client design sessions one day working on writing test scripts the next. Deloitte offers diversity in what we learn and experience. I have seen the software development life cycle a number of time and in a very fast pace environment. Deloitte has made me very process oriented (sometimes too much). I have learned there is a well defined process to build and maintain a technical system. I think this process oriented mentality has laid a foundation for me to excel in any other environment I am thrown in.
Pros
Fast pace and quality learning, quality experience
Cons
Work load
Deloitte is best company for any person at any point of career life.
Tax Senior (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 5, 2015
Deloitte - 5/5.

I have learned and grown in Deloitte as it was my first job and I really loved my Job and all the people I worked with. Its just i want to do something in US so I flew from India.

I was working for Deloitte India - Supporting CA office's. My Arena in Tax was Net High Worth Individuals and 501 (c) 3 Organizations,
Great Place to start a career
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 8, 2016
Working as a system admin at deloitte is a great experience. I have learned many new applications and different ways to troubleshoot common problems, it has helped me improve my skills as an admin, and the people I work with are great people!
Up or Out
IT Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 8, 2016
Deloitte is a great name to have on your resume. Expect to work long hours, but if you are on the right project with the right team, you can learn a lot.
Pros
extravagant lifestyle of traveling, expensed meals, hotel / airline points
Cons
terrible work/life balance. high demands
Smart people with a great culture
Senior Consultant/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2016
Fun culture, focused on striving to optimize processes, and decent pay for the hours worked. Management is pioneering the flexible work schedules to accommodate to the evolving technology enhancements. Great company!
Incredibly talented multi-disciplined teams to work with.
Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas & Houston, TX; New York, NYNovember 3, 2015
Great benefits, exceptional assignments and some of the most talented professionals I could ever hope to work with. Worked in Dallas, Houston and New York offices. Each was staffed with highly talented professionals and a collegial environment. Very team oriented and multi-disciplined teams with respect for each others skill sets and contribution. Extremely client focused.
Pros
professionalism, colleagues, benefit packages
Cons
Like any organization, sometimes politicians slip in
Fast paced and energetic work atmosphere.
Small Business Marketplace Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2016
Provided the ability to work on a variety of projects. Surrounded by a team of energetic and talented co-workers.

Excellent compensation and benefits.
Pros
Interesting projects, good compensation and benefits
Cons
Long work days during projects
Great job
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 21, 2015
This is the perfect job for a young professional looking to start out his/her career. There is unlimited advancement opportunity and personal growth. The job is really what you make of it and can really strengthen your resume if you are just getting started.
Pros
lots of perks like office happy hours and random bonuses
Cons
lots of after hour work if you are doing it right
Extremely professional and client focused
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARDecember 16, 2015
A very client focused organization as it is partnership based. Client is always right is followed up to the toe at the cost of anything.
The people who work here are very professional and knowledgeable
Good work environment upto a certain level then it is too much of politics
Lovely company to work
Systems Integration Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAJanuary 12, 2016
you truly work with high talent and that forces you to step up your game. extremely competitive if you are looking for advancement. really have to compete with others
Pros
projects, visibility, amazing events, good pay
Cons
work work work, very competitive
Not for everyone
Senior Consultant, Federal Strategy & Operations (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 7, 2015
Networking is everything - you make your own path by meeting with many people and interviewing for internal roles. Lots of expected work outside of client projects. Nice office if you work on-site. The firm is very big so navigating your way through it can be difficult.
Fast paced, good people, big workload
Senior Manager - IT Service Management (Current Employee) –  Hermitage, TNMarch 6, 2016
The people and pay at Deloitte are great. The only negative is the work/life balance and the extra meetings and assignments that get piled on.
Pros
Pay, People
Cons
Competing priorities and workload
Good people
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 12, 2015
My tasks on a daily basis are varied, the people I work with are good, hard workers.

The hardest part of my job is I keeping up with multiple deadlines and the most enjoyable part of my job is the variety of responsibilities I have and the people I work with.

Benefits are good and the group I work with is very flexible as far as schedule.
It was a fun place to intern
Audit Intern (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 22, 2016
Good place to intern and great place to start your career as a public accountant.

I enjoyed interning at Deloitte over the summer but it also made me realize that accounting is not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.
Highly fragmented resulting in poor employee satisfaction
Consultant - Deloitte Digital (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 9, 2015
Due to the large size of the organization and business model, there is very little focus on employee's career progression. Every man for himself is the approach you have to live with. Personal growth is difficult given the horizontal nature of the organization and they are creating more of "Jack of all trades" than specialized talent. One thing you will surely acquire is powerpoint skills. Huge scope for improvement.
Great Company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 2, 2016
Excellent consulting form and lots of ways to improve one's career. Co workers are wonderful and are very bright. Hardest part of the job was managing excessive work load with obligations to perform other organization duties unrelated to client work
Very interesting place to work
Project lead- software development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2016
a huge opportunity to learn a new things . Very strict corporate culture, access to the newest technology . Helpful co-workers.
Pros
a very nice view at the ocean
Cons
60 hours work week a norm
Great organization
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 19, 2016
As I have worked here for over 19 years, I am so excited to come to work every day. The best part is the co-workers. I work every day with people i love and respect. We work so well as a team.
Pros
Great relationships
Cons
healthcare, great works.
Fast-paced environment with highly skilled individuals
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 18, 2016
It is like going to MBA school, but solving problems for real. You get to work with some of the best people in every industry and your colleagues are of the highest caliber.