Deloitte
1,384 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

Top Notch Consultancy
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great learning environment, very sharp people, strong culture
Cons: ambiguious direction, mixed messaging, shifting priorities, very demanding, lack of work/life balance
Very driven and professional environment. World class consultancy that sets the standard for the industry. Great people who are sharp, motivated, and personable. Can be a very demanding workplace on your time and effort, which is not always acknowledged or reflected due to the pace and culture of expectation.
Work hard party hard
Technology Consultant (Associate Product Manager) (Current Employee), PAJanuary 3, 2015
Fun place to work in public sector
decent management
decent work life balance
Productive and oen culture
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Foster City, CADecember 31, 2014
Pros: challenging work culture
Cons: salary
I love to manage and work with teams across geographies. My usual work day starts with a conference call and ends up with a conference call
See last review
Audit Senior (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 29, 2014
This is a great place to launch a career. Not a great place to continue your career.
Highly prestigious employer with great professional development and compensation.
Administrative Analyst (Current Employee), Sacramento, CADecember 28, 2014
Pros: good compensation and a great professional development culture.
Cons: work sometimes follows you home with company issued computers, but that is not exclusive to this firm.
Deloitte Consulting is an outstanding firm to work for with a great culture, excellent professional development programs, and comparatively high compensation.
Great Company
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJDecember 24, 2014
Pros: close to home, nice people
I reported to numerous high profile executives, arranging their calendar, working independently and with my team. It was a very organized environment, which I enjoyed. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was a very busy position.
One of the Best Places to Work
One Team Facilities (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 24, 2014
Pros: lot's of caterings and paid holidays
Cons: seaonal long hours
The Corporate Office does not Hire from sub-contracts that are in office in that being said I can not be hired..
Overall Deloitte is a Great Place to work, Everyone gets along well
there is plenty of room for growth , Great benefits , It is a world wide Company, rated Number One in 2013, Number Two in 2014 as being the best place to work. There are Long Hours as it is an accounting Firm, but We al work together and that's what makes this place Great..
Was good but went down hill.
WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Austin TXDecember 22, 2014
Good learning experience.
Lots of work.
Management was lacking when a new manager was brought in.
in my resumeI worked as Web Developer there and took lead for Class and Sequence diagram
WEB DEVELOPER CWIS CHILD WELFARE ABUSE (Current Employee), PADecember 18, 2014
I worked as Web Developer there and took lead for Class and Sequence diagram
Great training ground for young professionals, always innovating, up or out mentality
Human Capital Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 18, 2014
Awesome straight out of college, projects are challenging, clients are too, but the pay and benefits are fantastic. Travel requirements can be brutal and not great for having a relationship or family.
Positive and busy place to work
Senior Coordinator (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 18, 2014
If you like the fast-passed environment, and hard working hours, Deloitte is the place.

Deloitte is not for the in-experienced - there are lots of Mandatory trainings we all must endure as well as job specific trainings. We are offered many types of benefits that help advance our careers and provide a great work/life balance.
Competitive - Good Experience
Risk Consultant (Former Employee), Rosslyn, VADecember 17, 2014
Pros: unlimited resources
Cons: work/life balance
For most (95%), this company is great for 3-5 years. The firm has extensive resources, so the benefits, salary potential, growth and learning would suit almost anyone. But everyone works a great many hours, and after 3 years or so, each individual is measured for partnership/upper management potential. Any employee who is not on track for the highest levels, should probably look for opportunities elsewhere. Otherwise working long hours would only benefit the executive team.
Highly Competitive
Senior Manager, SAP Practice (Current Employee), Detroit, MIDecember 16, 2014
Overall partner oriented and premium firm. Heavy on travel jobs must be road warrior and bring lots of revenue. Exposure to some of the top companies for consulting. Highly structured and competitive environment.
Good company but very little career-path control
Strategy and Operations Business Analyst (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 15, 2014
Analysts are arbitrarily staffed on clients, with little control of the staffing process. Great benefits and strong network of consultants. Will subsidize MBA
Productive and frendly fun place
Cognos Developer (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PADecember 14, 2014
Loved to work at this place, will go back if they call. Day pass by fast the only way that can happen if we are busy and enjoy work. Co-workers are frendly and helpful. Even frendly talks with managers, lot of fun events together we go places.
Good organization with ability to advance
Strategy and Operations Consultant (Current Employee), Washington DCDecember 14, 2014
This is a generally well run company with a lot of exciting opportunities. it's definitely a meritocracy, which most people do not have a problem with. The requirements for work to be done after hours can sometimes get pretty annoying as it makes work-life balance a serious challenge.
Constant Growth Opportunities and Great People
Consultant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 12, 2014
Just like any other consulting position/firm, the hours are long and travel is required just about every week. The individuals who make up the firm are some of the brightest and hardest working people I have ever worked with. There are great growth opportunities and employees are given a lot of responsibility at a young age to expedite growth.
Over 12 + years of total experience which includes strong 10+ Years of Oracle ERP and VCP IT consulting covering Oracle ASCP,GOP
Oracle ERP (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 10, 2014
Oracle ERP with VCP IT consulting covering Oracle ASCP,GOP
Productive and driven workplace
Strategy and Operations Consultant (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: required firm work
I enjoyed working at Deloitte and the connections I made there. The firm attracts a lot of bright younger employees and many of the projects they attract in the federal sector can be engaging.
Great Team
Product Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VADecember 3, 2014
Pros: great time
Cons: commute
I love working for my team; However, the commute is too long and the team is not allowed to work from home. I have been working here for almost 4 years and have learned substantially.

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more