Deloitte
1,589 reviews

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Productive place to work
Sr Java Developer (Current Employee), Camp Hill, PAMarch 10, 2015
Its a very nice place to work. We can learn more and more from our superiors. We get a great support from our team here. Its really a great pleasure working here.
Hotel and Facility Coordinator (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 10, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: personalities
Very educational lots of continuing learning. Which is a good thing.
Office is very busy lots of challenges with the resources to help you exceed and to meet any dead-lines.
DC
Senior Consultant, Strategy and Operations (Current Employee), USMarch 10, 2015
This is an excellent company to work for. I recommend everyone at some point in their career work in consulting. This experience helps one become well seasoned in dealing with different client situations, industries, projects and market eminence.
Great Benefits
Project Controller Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: minimum 45 hour/week culture
Great benefits, healthcare, 401k, PTO, Flexibility and Predictability, competitive salary, etc. Great company to add to your resume.
Fantastic company to learn and hone your business skills
Senior Manager - Corporate Strategy (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 8, 2015
Pros: strong people to learn from
Cons: lifestyle (consulting as an industry) is tough
Great company, great people. Work is extremely challenging, but very rewarding. Very collaborative culture, with a strong apprenticeship / mentorship model.
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 8, 2015
Great corporate culture
Tax Processing Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 6, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: demanding hours
Deloitte is a great place to work and is conducive to the development of certified public accountants. Great experience as well as great corporate culture that puts integrity first.
Good Working place
SAP Materials Management, SRM, (Former Employee), PAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: free outings and lunch
Cons: insurance and some perks taken care by the employer
1. Happy working Hours
2.Learned and Updated Skills
3.Co-Workes are part of the family
4.Happy hours and celebrating birthdays by the company
Great name but long hours
Accounting, Valuation & Analytics Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 4, 2015
Pros: benefits, name recognition, trainings
Cons: disconnect from management, poor performance review process
Great company with great benefits but a huge disconnect between management and staff. Growth is linear and structured based on client hours and business development. Must be able to balance multiple tasks both internally and externally on a daily basis.
Fast Paced Organization
Team lead of SQL Server Database Services, ALTESS (Current Employee), Radford, VAMarch 3, 2015
I serve as the SQL Server database team for a US Army hosting facility. My team installs and manages 35+ instances of SQL Server, most of which are clustered. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new technology.
Great training ground
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Los AngelesMarch 3, 2015
It's a great place to start your career. You are given good training, research tools, mentors and many more.

If you aren't sure of what you want to do OR if you are an expert on one industry or service then it is a great place to be.
Fun loving and energetic company.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 2, 2015
Pros: fast paced environment
Cons: i have none to share.
Loved the atmosphere of Deloitte, it is a fast paced environment and kept me busy most of the time (loved that). I would arrive rather early and that was favored by all management that needed PowerPoint touchups, also printed and bound before their flights took off. Implemented and supervised a Service Center to support Senior Managers and Managers for the Irving office which leads to this Service Center as being the example on implementing Service Centers for all of Deloitte’s offices in the US. The customer service satisfaction rating was 84% over the national rating of 48%.
The hardest part of my job was getting there I had a 70 mile journey there everyday. The most enjoyable was the fast paced environment and getting to know a lot of different cultures and people.
Consultant/Associate (Current Employee), Annapolis JunctionMarch 2, 2015
Been there for approximately 3 years and enjoy the people I work with. One of my job duties is to review over 50+ pages of financials. I review contract agreements and make sure the funding on the DO matches the funding on the TO. The hardest part of my job is updating the 50+ financial deliverable. The most enjoyable part of the job is reviewing the financials.
Environment where you can grow
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 28, 2015
Usually travels every week, this is the difficult part
I learned that network is very powerful
Co-workers are like in every company
The hardest part of the job are travels
The most enjoyable part of the job is exposure to new things
OK place
Anonymous (Current Employee), Arlington, VAFebruary 25, 2015
Deloitte is a great place. Smart people and great clients. Sometimes overworked though. I haven't been here for long enough to write comprehensive review.
good place, great people heavy workload
Intern (Former Employee), C30February 25, 2015
Good place to launch a career, most of the employees choose to leave due to heavy workload, if you can survive. Your salary will grow exponentially.
Lots of opportunity, terrible WL balance
Human Capital Consultant (Current Employee), Rosslyn, VAFebruary 24, 2015
Terrible work life balance. Lots of opportunities for working within different fields of consulting. Very demanding pace, but was a real resume booster once I decided to leave the firm.
Most talented group of people I have ever worked with! EVER!
Senior Consultant, Enterprise Risk (Former Employee), Arlington, VAFebruary 24, 2015
Hardest part of the job is the fact that you never stop interviewing for a job here. To get onto a project or team every assignment is a new grueling sales pitch. Also you can get roped into a never ending cycle of constant travel -- all over the country. Tulsa is not fun for 3 months in winter.
Not a good place to work.
Manager/Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Hermitage, TNFebruary 20, 2015
They stress having a work/life balance, but you are expected to work 60+ hours a week at grade 5 and up. My boss told me he expected 60+ hours a week.
Family work life.
Facilities/Hoteling Supervisor (Former Employee), McLean, VAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great connections and networking.
I enjoyed working with all the employees and it gave me a sense of purpose and family. My co-workers were awesome and very friendly people. The hardest part of the job was leaving at the end of the day sometimes I just wanted to keep working and the best part was the friendly atmosphere.

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more

Deloitte Salaries