Deloitte
1,562 reviews

Deloitte United States Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 2, 2015
The folks at Deloitte are very smart and hard-working. The work life balance gets challenging when you're on a project that has a tight deadline.
A great job work life balance
OP Document Services (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: food, snacks, coffee and tea all the time and more.
Cons: none i can recall...
The people and surroundings at Deloitte were great. The energy was alway positive. Deloitte believed in contenue education. Managemnt helped keep the team together. I always got along with my co-workers. The job had no hard part you just had to keep up because it was a fast past environment. I enjoyed the camaraderie of all Deloitte employees.
Competitive workplace and you will learn a lot
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 28, 2015
Deloitte was a great place to work as a transitioning military officer. I learned a lot about how to conduct myself in a professional arena. The management is pretty good, but highly leveraged to practitioners so upward mobility appears to suffer. Loved the people I worked with, very smart and fun to be around.
Overworked
Technology Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: large network
Cons: worklife balance
No work life balance. Wanted to work on your project and other firm activities beyond your normal work life.
productive challanging
Team Leader (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 28, 2015
smart people who are dedicated to success of the practice
Learned a lot from working with cross functional global staff
Very good place to work
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), BostonJanuary 28, 2015
Very good place to work.Will get learn how Consulting works.
State Of Connecticut -Integrated Eligibility
Sr Java Developer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Integrated Eligibility (IE) is part of Deloitte’s Health and Human Services (HHS) Market Offering. IE systems help agencies improve how they determine eligibility, manage cases and deliver health and human services programs to customers in need. The State’s IE solution will provide a simpler, more accessible eligibility determination process and an integrated platform for the citizens of Connecticut and workers. This project Replaces legacy systems with new technology and Offers enhanced integration with ConneCT online services. ImpaCT establishes a single point for eligibility determination and case management and provides a single system to organize and facilitate work across channels. In an Integrated Eligibility system each case follows Registration, Intake, Eligibility Determination, Authorization and Benefit Issuance.IE system includes Medicaid, Food Stamps (SNAP), CASH(TANF), Child care(CHIP) and many more.

• Involved in requirement gathering and Technical Design Documents creation.
• Developed screens using JSP for Eligibility module. Implemented client side validations using Java Script.
• Developed and involved in creating web application using enterprise java technologies like Spring3.0 and Hibernate3.3.
• Implemented the REST Web service using the Spring and Consumed the REST Web Service in our application
• Extensively used hibernate as ORM tool for all database operations. Had great exposure on creating parent/child relations hierarchy, one-many, many-many, many-one associations.
• Created domain classes and mapping (hbm) files by using hibernate tool by inputting – more... DB table info.
• Responsible for creating complex database queries for DB2 database.
• Used Bamboo as continuous integration tool for building the project.
• Used JIRA as a project tracking tool where we will update our day to day activities.
• Used SVN as the version control system
• Went through Corticon training and worked on Corticon Technologies as a Business Rule Management System.
• Implemented business rule sheets using Progress Corticon Studio.
• Used the IBM Rational Application Development (RAD) IDE for the development of the Project and Extensively worked on configure the RAD
• Used Web sphere application servers for application deployment and testing purposes. – less
Good Place to work with good benefits package. However extensive travelling makes it difficult to keep a personal and work life balance.
Project Associate Level (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Good place to work with good compensation and benefits but work requires traveling so very poor work life balance. Management is decent and wthe work culture is good overall . The brand name is strong in the market and exerts a premium over .its competitiors.
Review
Senior Consulting Engineer (Current Employee), Muscatine, IAJanuary 25, 2015
It is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients
Administrative Assistant/Consultant Department
Administrative Assistant/Consulting Department (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2015
I would start my work day with checking emails, making extensive travel reservations, creating and working the itinerary for my partners to prioritize the various tasks needed to be accomplished. Working directly under three high level consulting partners, as well as five managers, I learned to alter my style of performance based on their respective styles. My co-workers and I interacted on a daily basis while respectively performing our tasks, which led to a pleasant environment. A difficult park of my job was making sure that all proposals and reports were edited, proofread, and ready to present on time. The hardest part of this job was making sure that all travel arrangements nationally and internationally were booked correctly along with the proper hotel accommodations, due to my superiors' lack of time. I enjoyed the fast pace, but pleasant atmosphere while performing the difficult duties assigned to me.
Flexible work-from-home options to support a high-pressure company
Federal Recruiting Coordinator- Experienced Hire (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 20, 2015
This company prides itself on flexibility for its people. Management is understanding of outside commitments to step away from the everyday demands of this face-paced company. Expect to be busy at all times, but the numbers you produce are amazing.
Not a great company to work
Tester (Current Employee), Camp Hill,PAJanuary 19, 2015
Unethical working culture,Unorganized project management,bad working environment co workers expect you to know everything, Poor communication between co workers, No teamwork,No room for advancement,people with serious attitude...
Continually evolving place
Business and Technology Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2015
Engaged in solving enterprise wide client problems in a variety of industries with management strategy and technology solutions.
great entry level career
Senior Auditor (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 12, 2015
Great for new grads. Quick advancement and steep learning curve. Many internal opportunities are available.
Fast Paced, Amazing Growth Potential
Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2015
If you know what you want to do and have a road map in place, Deloitte will work with you to achieve those goals.
Great work life Balance
Financial Account Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 7, 2015
I have learnt a lot at Deloitte. Great co-workers. Mentoring junior resources is my best part of the job. Also facing and achieving different issue is something I enjoy the best.
Deloitte was a great place to work and provided me with a strong foundation in accounting due to constant training programs and on the job experience.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 6, 2015
Deloitte was my first professional job after college. I learned a great deal during my time at Deloitte. I worked on the audit staff and had the opportunity to learn about various businesses including small business, SEC corporations, and not for profit companies. Deloitte provided constant training and provided me with a strong accounting background.
Enjoyed the reputation of the firm
ERS. Seniro Consultant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 6, 2015
Enjoyed the challenge of working in a client service environment with folks from all over the company
great
Internal Audit Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 6, 2015
Plenty of learning opportunities. Many industries experience. Company supportive in continuing education.
rty
Associate Level 3 for Pre-Existing Insurance Plan (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 5, 2015
deloitte is an excellent career option for those wishing to work in a large firm. Positions are contracted. Be careful of contract constrictions. Clients are often friendly, but reluctant to take on new strategies.

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more

Deloitte Salaries