Deloitte

1.8K reviews

Deloitte Employee Reviews

My first full time job in the US - was fun to consult with senior leadership at large companies at a young age.
Consultant (Former Employee), AtlantaMay 14, 2015
Pros: Free weekend offers
Cons: High stress sometimes.
At Deloitte I had clients like Merril, GE 3Com Corporation and worked hard to provide strategic and tactical advice and technology consulting. IT operations management business analysis senior management reviews.
Culture, Opportunities, Benefits, Oh My!
Senior Manager (Current Employee), VirginiaMay 14, 2015
Deloitte is a fantastic company in terms of the culture (great, intelligent people to work with), opportunities (tons of different things to do if you network properly, and benefits (salary, perks, etc.). Work/Life Balance is a dud though as the expectation is to work really hard and compete with your peers for ratings. Constant tension to be better, do better is not for everyone.
Great company
One Team Member (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 14, 2015
It is a great company to work for. However, in the office's workplace services group there is limited oppertunity to advance. The people and culture of the company are great.
Overall it's a good company.
PPS Senior Payroll Analyst (Current Employee), ChicagoMay 14, 2015
Pros: quiet office, great benefits
Cons: travel to the office
A typically day at Deloitte is very busy, technial, but career focused. There are times that the work load can become difficult to manage, but working with a strong team allows the workload to flow through and someone else assist.
Great company to work for
Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 12, 2015
Deloitte is a great organization where you have the chance to connect with amazing people. Company offers good benefits with lot of opportunities to grow in your career.
Productive and fun work environment with great opportunities for growth
Project Engineer 5 (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 11, 2015
A typical day at Deloitte is on average 8-10 hours with an hour for lunch. A lot of work with processes through excel. Team based work settings. Focuses on learning and development across the board. Management was great and very willing to help. Best part was team environment and an above par benefits package. Worst part was extended stays away from home and job stability.
Productive and fun place to work
Onsite Solution Engineer (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 11, 2015
My usual work involves lot of cross-functional team meetings and understanding the requirements and providing with solutions.
Big 4 Culture, but people are great
International Tax Consultant (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 8, 2015
Pros: Free food during busy season, free gym in the building, great people
Cons: Long Hours
It involves long hours, as does any Big 4 firm. There is plently of work, which means plenty to learn. Exposure to both domestic and international issues and clients.
Proud to be part of Deloitte.
Senior Developer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 7, 2015
Deloitte is one of the finest company I worked. I have experienced a great work culture in Deloitte. Deloitte stands in front for implementing new technologies.
Great Place to start your career
Specialist Master (Current Employee), Arlington, VAMay 6, 2015
Pros: Better benefits
Cons: Can become burnt easily
Your experience depends on deployments.
Some teams are awesome, some are a challenge to work with, but the good thing is you make your own choices.
productive
Informatica Lead /Senior Informatica Developer (Current Employee), Santa Fe, NMMay 6, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
It was a place to work.
Technical Support (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 2, 2015
Pros: Great company, great coworkers.
Cons: Really they only that bother me a bit was office politics.
It was a great place to work. Everyone is so enjoyable to be around with. There was plenty of equipment to be able to use to fix issues without having to worry about budget issues. There was also a great educational budget where we were able to take advantage of. Environment was great.
Great company and philosophy
Track Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 2, 2015
Pros: On boarding, benefits
Cons: Work life balance
Deloitte is a great company with an very successful philosophy and history. I was very impressed with their on boarding orientation and training.
A Shark Tank
Cloud Integration Engineer (Former Employee), CharlestonMay 1, 2015
Pros: decent salary/large company
Cons: very impersonal company/shark tank mentality/no job security
One short sentence: No work/life balance! To much emphasis is placed on networking and not actually your work experience and what you actually bring to the table.
Long Hours, Great People
Technology Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 30, 2015
Pros: People, culture, recognition
Cons: Long hours
You're expected to work a lot to compete with your peers for a top rating but the people and the benefits are fantastic.

I've been on many projects and on each one so far everyone has been very driven to provide the best results no matter how many hours it takes - which is great for having pride in your work and delivering great solutions, but also takes a toll on work/life balance. Leadership is good about recognizing these efforts though and gives "applause awards" (Amex gift cards) or takes the team out to happy hours or dinners often.
A Giant of Consulting World
Sr. Systems Engineer/Software Engineer (Former Employee), Vienna, VAApril 29, 2015
Deloitte is a company with many opportunities and possibilities. There is no life-work balance in Deloitte, no matter what their orientation power points say.

I've met numerous highly skilled and bright people in Deloitte. Overall, I enjoyed working there.
Deloitte
Global Product Manager (Current Employee), Glen Mills, PAApril 29, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Morale is low at Deloitte. A lot of employee churn. Not a lot of mobility either, which is disappointing. The work-life balance is not something that's considered, as a lot of people work a lot of nights and weekends due to poor planning.
Description
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Frankfort, KYApril 29, 2015
My current job gave me an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways.
Extremely competitive team and fun to work with
Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 26, 2015
The day usually begins with status update from the team located offshore. We take the requirements from the client, build the business logic and handover the development to the offshore team.
The team is intelligent and hardworking and always ready to burn the midnight oil to meet the milestones. There is good team spirit and we find the solution to most of the problems within the project itself.
The tough part of the job is that we are always burdened with work with less time for family.
SAP CRM Functional Consultant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 26, 2015
Excellent Practice and Processes

- Flexible and Easy on policies
- Good Culture
- Very approachable Sr Leadership
- Accomodative
- Good on package and compensations
- Provides ample opportunities