Deloitte
1,498 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

Good company but very little career-path control
Strategy and Operations Business Analyst (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 15, 2014
Analysts are arbitrarily staffed on clients, with little control of the staffing process. Great benefits and strong network of consultants. Will subsidize MBA
Productive and frendly fun place
Cognos Developer (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PADecember 14, 2014
Loved to work at this place, will go back if they call. Day pass by fast the only way that can happen if we are busy and enjoy work. Co-workers are frendly and helpful. Even frendly talks with managers, lot of fun events together we go places.
Good organization with ability to advance
Strategy and Operations Consultant (Current Employee), Washington DCDecember 14, 2014
This is a generally well run company with a lot of exciting opportunities. it's definitely a meritocracy, which most people do not have a problem with. The requirements for work to be done after hours can sometimes get pretty annoying as it makes work-life balance a serious challenge.
Constant Growth Opportunities and Great People
Consultant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 12, 2014
Just like any other consulting position/firm, the hours are long and travel is required just about every week. The individuals who make up the firm are some of the brightest and hardest working people I have ever worked with. There are great growth opportunities and employees are given a lot of responsibility at a young age to expedite growth.
Over 12 + years of total experience which includes strong 10+ Years of Oracle ERP and VCP IT consulting covering Oracle ASCP,GOP
Oracle ERP (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 10, 2014
Oracle ERP with VCP IT consulting covering Oracle ASCP,GOP
Productive and driven workplace
Strategy and Operations Consultant (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: required firm work
I enjoyed working at Deloitte and the connections I made there. The firm attracts a lot of bright younger employees and many of the projects they attract in the federal sector can be engaging.
Great Team
Product Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VADecember 3, 2014
Pros: great time
Cons: commute
I love working for my team; However, the commute is too long and the team is not allowed to work from home. I have been working here for almost 4 years and have learned substantially.
Good
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 3, 2014
Good company to work for. Great experiance working for the Executives I worked for.
Good Place to Work
Oracle DBA (Current Employee), pittsburgh,paDecember 1, 2014
Pros: paid timeoff's
Cons: staying late
This is a good place to work, will learn a lot. The coworkers are good, management is friendly.
It is a good place to work in but not the best
Senior Audit (Current Employee), CairoNovember 30, 2014
Cons: 3 months bonus, medical insurance and life insurance
•I manage various external audit engagements for major multinational and local companies in various industries such as, Manufacturing, Trading, Service, Construction and Hotels.

•I manage the audit engagements by defining the audit strategy with the engagement Senior Manager and executing it in compliance within our firm policies and protocols.

•I draw my knowledge and experience to solve complex or contentious issues, support the Senior Manager in charge of the engagement, take on non-client responsibilities and build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers.

•Working closely with colleagues, determine whether the work plan and done is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our quality and risk management guidelines.

•I build, manage and motivate high-performing teams and help key staff to build sustainable competencies.
Good
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), TampaNovember 25, 2014
Good culture and compensation. But dont see an option for long term career
Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Former Employee), Mexico CityNovember 24, 2014
Great place to work, will never regret of belonging to a Consulting firm like this. People i had the opportunity to work with are just best in class always trying to add value to their clients. You get payed to learn in a daily basis, and at the same time you are an expert.
.NET developer
Sr.Net Developer (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLNovember 24, 2014
• Used MVC architecture for client server interaction.
• Developed and consumed Web Services to extract information from the database and other services.
• Created various Web forms for user login, account summary, loan applications and history pages using ASP.Net and VB .net.
• Used various advanced Server Controls and developed Custom Controls.
• Implemented form based authentication and maintained Session State information throughout the web transaction.
• Implemented server side business logic using C#.
• Developed business layer components in C#.NET.
• Worked on WCF Web Services using C# to authenticate lookup and retrieve the data from database.
• Consumed by Windows forms.
• Involved in Developing a WPF for effective user interface and for animation using XAML.
• Implemented Client and Server side validations using JavaScript and ASP.Net validation controls.
• All data transfers (requests/retrievals) XML Schemas and XML namespaces transformation was performed using XSLT.
• Configured the Web Config file for Session Management and trace.
• Used HTML, DHTML and 3 for developing Web Pages.
• Designed CSS3 aiming for a rich personalization of server side controls.
• Provided database connectivity using ADO.Net and created procedures, Indexes and Triggers using MS SQL Server 2008.
• Use of custom ORM for oracle connection.
• Used T-SQL & SQLDeveloper to examine the database information.
• Used Data Adapters and Datasets of ADO.Net to manipulate data in the SQL server database.
• Extensively used Data grids and Data lists to display account summary, loan history and other information on the web pages.
Hard working Financial Services arena.
Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Wilton, CTNovember 24, 2014
Reviewing Partners financials and taxes. Management provide guidance and I work primarily alone. It is a challenging environment with colleagues who are very helpful. I like working in a company like Deloitte but look forward to transitioning into Finance.
Good Working Environment
Sr. Manager/Specialist Leader (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 21, 2014
Pros: talent development, good working environment and fast pace
Cons: work-life-balance
I currently work at Global Consulting firm. It is a great place to work because of the high energy environment with career advancement.

I gained advance skills in IT project management, alignment, optimization, transformation, Information Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics in the Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Products, Oil and Gas Industries.

The consulting firm allowed me to build my relationship and interpersonal skills that have been a huge part of my success till date.
Great working environment
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 20, 2014
Deloitte is a great place to really grow your career. There are so many friendly employees that would help me out whenever I needed any assistance. I've really gotten a great taste of corporate life and would recommend others to apply if they can.
Consulting role SAP BW and BI
BW FI Consultant Financial Information Quality (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 20, 2014
Consulting role in SAP BW got me to various Customers to implement projects in HealthCare, Public Sector and Retail.

Reporting and modelling along with ETL was my focus areas.

I also worked on Business Planning, and forecasting tools like SAP BPS tools
Bad place to work
Software Development Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Bad place to work. Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work. Bad place to work. Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.
Highly Competitive work environment, Highly qualified and knowledgeable leads and team members
Sr Consultant (Current Employee), Carson City, NVNovember 15, 2014
Learn as much as you can.
Good company to start your career.
I would recommend it to others.
Time management is the key to success
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 14, 2014
Just working on client projects is not enough to succeed in Deloitte. The candidate must learn to network, and work on firm/local office initiatives apart from client work.

Majority of employees are very talented, and there is no time to relax. Everyone seeks out for new opportunities within the firm, and so the competition to be rated as top performer is very high.

So far I have been involved mostly in improving the business processes of clients, and more specifically in the area of product/service delivery. This also incorporates project management,

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more

Deloitte Salaries