Delta-T Group Employee Reviews

Fun place to work although disorganized.
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 20, 2017
I enjoyed working there because I learned a great deal but might have benefitted from more structure. Was sent to companies in the L.A. area fairly close to inner city L.A. Sometimes I was not given enough information going into the job about the expectations for my role. Usually the company welcomed me because they needed a great deal of assistance but sometimes they expected me to already know their needs and most of the time I had to figure those out on the job.
Pros
Liked the territory I covered.
Cons
Woudl have benefitted from a little more assistance from Administration at times.
Productively educational
Research and data entry (Former Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PA 19010May 10, 2017
A typical day at work for me at is multi-tasking in a fast pace. I learned what it's like to work in the corporate world. Management was pretty organized and well presented. I enjoyed the administrative duties.
Enjoyable work enviorment however horrible pay
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTMay 8, 2017
It was an easy job, it didn't have difficult software to learn or anything that took a genius to do. The mornings were a little hectic because you needed to get people for no shows or call outs. Other than that your pretty relaxed, most of the candidates come to you and then you interview the candidate which we had a lot of paper work because they were independent contractors not employees of delta t. If you can deal with the low pay then I would recommend it.
Pros
Easy, slow paced position
Cons
Pay is low, no advancement
Professional and Progressive
Psychiatric Technician II (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 8, 2017
While working with Delta T Group in Phoenix,Az as a professional, I had the experience of working with Behavioral Health consumers. I have been compensated as I worked. I have no complaints at this present time with the company.
Pros
accuate accounting and always ready to assist.
Cons
Assignment location at times was not in good areas locations.
Contracted Social Worker
School Counselor (Former Employee) –  Lodi, NJMay 6, 2017
Employed by Delta T Group to work as a school counselor. Lucky for me, the position turned into a part time employee for the school. The downside was the agency and the school did not have clear communication.
Pros
leads to opportunities
Cons
poor communication with managers at jobsite
I worked in several homes each home was different
Counselor I (Former Employee) –  Carnigie PaApril 25, 2017
Working for this company was a learning experienced You met several cultures which was a plus You had to be willing to travel Management was good they tried to work with your schedule if you had another job they listen and cared Again you must be willing to with all types of disabilities
Pros
hrly pay was good
Cons
travel
okay gig
administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTApril 20, 2017
they hound you but its worth it if you need the pay ! they call a million times but its better than no call at all . 1099 tax forms are the worst ! They also make it hard to get out the contract and hired by the company or school using you .
Productive and fun work place
Paraprofessional Substitute (Current Employee) –  Middletown, CTApril 20, 2017
Work with preschool kids
Learned a lot on how to work with them better
The hardest part is claiming a child down if they are having a bad day and the best part is having fun with the kids
Love this job
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2017
It was the best experience working with this company it help me learn a lot of leadership and responsibility helping others and working with youth and meeting people.
Great communication
Substitute Headstart Teacher (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 4, 2017
Great support
Placing according to professional skills
Check up on assignments to ensure I and clients comfortability level match
Prompt problem solving

Want to know more about Delta-T Group?

Ask a question
n/a
Paraprofessional Educator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTMarch 28, 2017
delta was a great experience, i met and worked with a lot of different types of people all who had the same goal, to make sure each student thrives. I really enjoyed working at a certain school, i met some amazing kids and staff, still maintain that friendship today
average
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 21, 2017
The amount of work was not enough for me and sporadic, which doesn't really signify that I didn't get any work at all. I was in a place where I needed more hours and at that time, there were not that many hours.
Poor rating
Paraprofessional Aide (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 15, 2017
I found working for Delta T Group isn't what I thought it would be you suppose to get paid on Friday but you won't receive your check until Monday. I waste my time applying and working for Delta T Group.
Pros
The school staff is awesome and children
Cons
Delta t group management is unprofessional in many ways
Oppressive hostile work environment
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PAMarch 15, 2017
Please Read Warning...DO NOT WORK HERE... RUN!
The absolute worse management and ownership EVER! Every week somebody either quits or gets fired. Save yourself the trouble.
High Turnover Low Pay
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MarylandMarch 1, 2017
Heavily metrics driven with unrealistic expectations. Commission structure is a joke. Upper management and owner only care about making money, which does not filter down to the Staffing Coordinators and Account Executives. Low morale and no raises or merit increases are given, even with promotions. Only bright side to working for this horrible company was my co-workers and my immediate supervisor. Hourly wages for independent contractors is also very low. Steer clear of this company.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Too many to list...just look elsewhere for employment
loved working with people
To help the teacher (Current Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PAFebruary 28, 2017
help keep the class room in order helping kids learn their lesson for the day there was no hard put I loved what I did I would do whatever they me to do even if it was not in my job description
Great place to work at.
Independent Contractor/Counselor (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTFebruary 28, 2017
There are different clients you are working with depending on your work schedule. You can work throughout the state and the hours are available.
Pros
Great atmosphere!
Cons
More time for lunch!
Productive fun workplace with diverse group of adults.
Behavioral Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 15, 2017
I learned how to provide direct care services to population community with specific behavioral healthcare diagnosis.
Planned and coordinated group social activities fun workplace with restaurant and, musical concerts.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Participants could physically hurt counselors with bodily harm
flexible work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJanuary 24, 2017
working with delta t has been a great experience. I had work with a multitude of clients and patients. I have worked with the elderly as well as children with disabilities. I have learned that when working with different groups of people ranging in different ages takes different approaches. A day at work was basically attending to my client at or patient with multiple needs.
productive
Contracted Teacher assistant (Former Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PA 19010January 16, 2017
good to work with very friendly and nice willing to put you in a nice comfortable spot and area if requested nice staff easy to find the locations of jobs and other job sites they send you out too

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta-T Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7