Delta-TGroup

Delta-TGroup Employer Reviews

Overall the experience has it's ups and downs, but the work is very fulfilling
Assist/Monitor/Teach (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 17, 2014
I have had a pretty good experience with Delta T. Overall I am just looking for something with room for career advancement as well as better compensation opportunities.
Productive, Fast-paced working environment
Corporate Recruiter/Human Resources (Current Employee), Bryn Mawr, PASeptember 16, 2014
Fast-paced working environment. Never a dull moment.

Mental/Behavioral Healthcare Staffing Agency

I've learned a lot from my supportive supervisor. We have a great team work ethic.
I enjoyed a flexible work schedule
social worker (Former Employee), Fairfax, VASeptember 6, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no benefits
It was a temporary job for a professional social worker. Good opportunity to learn about a company before accepting a position.
My assignments is working with Capitol Regional Education Council Schools.
ParaProfesssional (Former Employee), Cromwell, CTAugust 28, 2014
Pros: no always carry my own lunch.
Cons: if i have appointment i give enough notice to the company.
A typical day at work: Working 1:1 with assigned student who are mentally challenged or Autistic, assisting them in the class room with assignments.

What you learned: Working in this environment is very challenging and you learn to be consistent when working with this population.

Management: The only problem I have with this company, you are required – more... to do you own salary deductions. On the other hand the working hours are not enough to cover your living expenses. It is a good company to work for but there are some policies that they need to address.

Your co-workers: Work well with co-workers who are team players and let everyone get their views and decide on the best way to proceed.

The hardest part of the job: Not getting enough hours each week to help me financially.

The most enjoyable part of the job: I the interaction with students, the challenges and fantastic people that i work with. – less
Good with work assignments
Support Specialist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, MDAugust 14, 2014
Direct care for people with developemental disabilities in a group home. Medical Assistant duties in a small doctors office.
The healthcare field is rewarding to me
Agency Nurse/Er Tech (Current Employee), Bryn Mawr, PAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: social skills
Cons: not enough appreciation
I never had too many lousy days because i love and take pride in what i do.
Exciting temp work environment!
Contractor MHP- Psychology Field (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILJuly 28, 2014
Pros: could choose days and hours of work, and select work environment.
Cons: no insurance offered.
Work assignments varied depending on the locations sent to work at. This job required experience and education in the psychology field. This company offered experience in different areas of psychology, social services, and nursing.
Provided the outlet I desired: Working with At-Risk Teenagers
Instructional Aide (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2014
Of course I would like a higher salary, but over, I have no problems with DeltaT Group.
Not a dependable job
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 19, 2014
Pros: paid weekly, meet great people
Cons: no benefits, not enough cases for the independent contractors
They hire more ppl then they have cases for. Very hard to get in contact with someone. No work during the summer and you cannot collect unemployment.
loved working for Delta T Group, work was always available, great recruiters
Mental Health Worker (Former Employee), Bryn Mawr, PAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: outings, growth, more experience, trips to another city with clients
Cons: if there were no hours available
loved working for Delta T Group, everytime they called i was available, they kept me working, i enjoyed the facilities they put me at, i enjoyed my co workers and working with all my clients
School Nurse (Current Employee), Woodbridge, NJJuly 15, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Wonderful support staff. Variety of great assignments. Love working with some great kids.
TSS
Therapeutic Staff Support (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 8, 2014
Interventions and assessments of measures and outcomes learned a lot working with adolescents and helping them achieve goals
Interviewers not very inviting
Asst teacher (Former Employee), Bryn mawr, paJune 28, 2014
Pros: greeted nicely by others
Cons: as mentioned above
I just had an interview with them yesterday and they were rude. They refered to a daycare called BOTS(which is on my resume) as something else when it clearly says I work with children. I didn't like it.
Only great if you're under the radar
Account Manager (Current Employee), Bryn Mawr, PAJune 25, 2014
Odd company to work for. High turnover. Odd management structure. No way to know if you'll fit in until you start working here....
Behavioral Healthcare Referral Agency
Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Ardmore, PAJune 23, 2014
- Nice group of people on my team
- Educated on various recruiting methods / tools
- Credentialing experience
- Meeting deadlines with the strongest candidate
Its ok
Teacher aide (Current Employee), phoenix, azJune 19, 2014
Better as a second job. Sometimes assignments get slow and you can go two weeks without work.
Serious and Productive Work Place
Billing Clerk (Current Employee), Bryn Mawr, PAJune 18, 2014
Working here has taught me the value of the employees, The management was different then any place I've worked for. Co-workers were helpful for the most part. A typical day at work was constantly organizing and conversing among co-workers to see if anyone needed any assistance in their work.
Great place to gain experience
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Woodbridge, NJJune 17, 2014
Pros: working at various locations
Cons: lack of communication
You will have many opportunities to work in various settings.
Stay away from this company, unless you absolutely need to money!
LPN (Former Employee), Collingwood NJJune 11, 2014
I was found on career builder by Delta T- Group for a position in which I was told "it's a temp to permanent position" which came out to be completly false. I left my full time job with the verbal promise that if I don't like the contract that I was currently on there are plenty of other opportunites available. With out notice the contracted company – more... let me go, Delta T Group never contacted me with an explanation. I would then email my staff recruiter for other opportunities because remember I left my full time positon but to this day the most I have gotten is " There are no opportunities available". They chew you up and spit you out without a caring about there "employees". Again unless your family is hungry today DO NOT go this route and if you do don't believe the temp to permanent pitch and continue your job search else where. – less
STAY THE **** AWAY!!!!!!
PCA-Resdiantal counselor (Former Employee), Connecticut,CTJune 9, 2014
Pros: haha.... none
Cons: everything
I don't say that lightly.... I've worked for all different kinds of companies and I absolutely hate hate HATED working for this establishment. Let me tell you just a couple of the reasons why. 1. Horrible management. On any given day you can be called by 7 different employees of Delta. What do they want? To ask you the same exact thing the people have – more... already asked! NO COMMUNICATION! 2. The pay? And CT everyone starts off at 12. And your supposed to be paid every week. Haha funny. I didn't see my first check for a whole month! ! Their excuse? It takes that long to get you set up and the computer! I had several conversations with these people and never once was I told this. I could go on but I'm very disgusted just writing this..... take my word for it go elsewhere even if the pay isn't the best you would be and a much better place!
P.s. they don't take out taxes but make you sign a tax form! And they also ask for a 50 dollar money order for a back ground check !Psh they pocket half of that. – less

1 2 3 4