Delta-TGroup Employee Reviews in United States

Easy to get; work varies
Classroom Aid (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 23, 2016
This was an extremely easy job to get. I applied and all I had to do was the required paperwork. In one area, I was placed with a kid in a high school which was a very successful situation. However, the success depends on the school.

When I moved and went to other schools, the job descriptions of my assignments did not match the job. I would sign up to be a one-on-one aide, and end up needing to help teach a class of 35 children. Also, when you accept assignments, you know nothing about the child or the school ahead of time, not even the child's age. The child could be anywhere from 5-18 years old.

Case workers at Delta-T will help you find new placements, or fix time card issues, but otherwise there is no interaction with them and you never meet them in person. There is no room for advancement and many school districts have fixed hourly rates. You are also technically self-employed though the company, so you will have to pay self-employment taxes when tax season comes around.

Overall, a varied job. Would only recommend to someone with a lot of social energy to expend. Even a basic background in special needs children or autistic needs will go a Long way.
Pros
you track your own hours, easy application process
Cons
exhausting, assignment description may not match actual assignment, no room for advancement
productive and eye opening
Tss Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 20, 2016
I enjoyed my time working with Delta Group it was an amazing experience and it definitely was eye opening. I was happy knowing that I made a difference in a child's life or knowing I can help them in any kind of way
Overall not a stable secure job.
Residential worker, Job Coach (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMarch 29, 2016
You have to pay for your own in services, background checks. They claim you are independent contractor but you are not. If jobs you are sent to it is not steady . They will have you all over with you having no choice as a independent worker. If you refuse they will not call you after you really are paying them to find work.. Companies never hire you, most of the time due to nobody really wants to be hire for permanent work for poor ratings, so they hire Delta-T to find people.
Pros
There are no Pros
Cons
Lunchtime, Radius, Professionalism
They're unprofessional and you will be waiting for a pay check for 2 or 3 weeks.
TSS (Current Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PA/PhiladelphiaDecember 8, 2015
Currently, I'm working for this agency. I started working there as a TSS. The company I got a case whuch was a full-time case of 30/hrs and I found out through email it was 15/hrs. Not only that; I finally got a full-time case of 30/hrs. However, I wasn't paid for 2 weeks. Payroll claimed I started the end of the pay period. I worked for 3 weeks going on 4 and I'm waiting for my 2nd paycheck. They suppose to pay every week. They are a bunch of liars! The pay is $13.50/hr and they want you to refer 3 people to make $16.00hr. My last agency I made $15.00/hr. I'm looking for another job to leave this nightmare of an agency alone!

If they call you for work; go to other agencies before Delta T because they're unprofessional scammers!

I regret taking this job; and I left a full-time job. Thinking that I will be getting paid more money.
Cons
They don't pay their employees on time!
Great enviroment
TEACHER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Willow Brook, NJNovember 22, 2015
Assist children from PreK till sixth graders in there daily classroom curriculum.
Some one on one with highly autism children.
Teaching fine motor skills
Life skills
Not qualified with a BA and 20 years experience
not (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2015
This is by far the worst company to work for. They make promises they can't keep just so they make you think you will get a job. Employment is like a revolving door.
They are rude and unprofessional
Stay away!!!!
Pros
Cons
everything
great place to work
Teachers Aid/ Tutor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2015
great place to work pays every week but they are very unorganized. I love working with the kids. everyone are friendly and the pay is okay but it would be better if they had everything in order.
Pros
pay every week, great hours
Cons
never pay on time and very unorganized
Not for me
Behavioral Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 26, 2015
This company will always give you little to start and little to know
the first time i got this job i had no idea what i was going into. The lady was always eager to put me in to positions way before i knew anything about the assignment. its very stressful, but they will always have work. i have heard alot of stories of people saying that they were told that they couldn't go to other companies and work or was not able for a raise (That never happened to me ). All in all if you are looking for behavioral health type of work and getting paid every week this is the best place for you. i would recommend this type of work to teacher who are just about to get into the schooling industry so you can get your feet soaked before you get your own class...but as my title says not for me
Late pay. No follow up from Office. Horrible experience.
Sub Contract Instructional SN Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 10, 2015
Taken over a month to receive any compensation. Horrible experience dealing with main office out of Newton, MA.
Very bad reputation throughout Boston area. Something I didn't know until I checked the company out.
Excellent experience with the placement however I highly recommend going though normal channels and not though Delta T.....
Pros
Placement
Cons
Late pay. No follow though by main office in Newton.
Indentured Servitude
BHT (Former Employee) –  PhoenixOctober 8, 2015
Poor customer service skills from coordinators and those that staff the office. Late pay checks and delayed direct deposit. Each week there is another procedure or practice which has been conveniently changed by "corporate" which justifies why you haven't been paid. Staff members do not return phone calls or emails. They will however send emails directing you to make changes, provide documentation or follow-up for them; should you fail to do so, this justifies a delayed paycheck. Hopefully, you monitor your personal email regularly -- including spam!
Pros
There are no pros to report.
Cons
Poor business practices, once client pays agency, Delta T can care less about the contractors.
Horrible work environment
Program Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PAOctober 7, 2015
Management Staff is unprofessional. They are not willing to train new hires. They expect new hires to jump in on assignments with very little training.
Aiding children and helping teachers to sustain a workable envionment
TEACHERS AIDE (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJOctober 7, 2015
Feel great knowing that the work I do is very rewarding.Whether is it working with kids who have a special need or behavioral issues or kids in general. From infants, toddlers and high school, it is always leaves a good feeling in your heart at the end of the day.
Pros
Helping, teaching, guiding and in return learning with rewarding hard work
Cons
Not having enough people to help in school districts
Not a good work place
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 28, 2015
Every week I was supposed to be paid, but every paycheck was consistently late and it caused a lot of problems trying to pay for my necessities and bills. My manager told me all the time he would call me back and try to figure out an issue that I was having, and would never call me back or answer his phone. I also put in for direct deposit and kept telling them it never went through. They would always tell me they'll look into the issue and never actually did.
Pros
Good assignments
Cons
Late paychecks, late responses
fun workplace if you like being around children
Bus Aid (Former Employee) –  levittown paSeptember 2, 2015
It was a very fun workplace if you enjoy being around children. The only thing I wasn't fond of was the drama between the women.
Cons
big break in the middle of the day
if you enjoy you job this is a good start
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 23, 2015
work was not consistent. and on-call was only minutes away from the beginning of shift start. When messages were left they were automatically under the assumption you would take the shift when you didn't show up you were held responsible for no call no show
Pros
great work place
Cons
no steady work
Opportunities for Teachers
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2015
Delta T provides an opportunity for teachers and educators to obtain positions in the educational field. Assignments can be long term, permanent, or day to day. They are always personable.

The pay is often very low, in some cases it is minimum wage. The fee structure of the company makes it very unlikely that you will be hired for a permanent position at the school you are assigned to.
Pros
available assignments, flexible
Cons
low pay, no advancement
Productive and exciting enviornment
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Ansonia,CTJuly 1, 2015
I work on a daily basis with children that are diagnosed with autism. They are very engaging human beings that I learn a lot from. Some behaviors are manageable and some are not. Sometimes i have to restrain my students in a cubicle if they are not cooperative. for the most part the day is productive and full of energy.My co workers work with me as a team and are a pleasure to work with.
Applied but no work
TSS (Former Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PAJune 29, 2015
I applied for this position and paid for clearances and CPR and First Aid and no one got back to me for any work. No one returns phone calls or responds to emails. I don't like the fact they now have all my personal information and don't feel an obligation to let you know what is going on after they said I was hired. Red flags are now flying.

Notwithstanding the pay is too low for a master's degree applicant, I have moved on to a more reputable Company.

Don't bother wasting your valuable time for trash employers.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, unprofessional staff
you work with kids
Therapeutic Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 20, 2015
it was ok. do not get paid enough for what you do, they do not take taxes out your check so you will wind up owing. they do train you and make sure that everything is up to date
Productive work environment
Job Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PAJune 17, 2015
Great place to work.Great place to grow mentally.Very nice staff that are eager to help with any assistance needed. Working at Delta T you will learn a lot of important information that will enable you to feel respected and important.