Delta-TGroup

Delta-TGroup Employee Reviews

if you enjoy you job this is a good start
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: great work place
Cons: no steady work
work was not consistent. and on-call was only minutes away from the beginning of shift start. When messages were left they were automatically under the assumption you would take the shift when you didn't show up you were held responsible for no call no show
Opportunities for Teachers
Teacher (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2015
Pros: available assignments, flexible
Cons: low pay, no advancement
Delta T provides an opportunity for teachers and educators to obtain positions in the educational field. Assignments can be long term, permanent, or day to day. They are always personable.

The pay is often very low, in some cases it is minimum wage. The fee structure of the company makes it very unlikely that you will be hired for a permanent position at the school you are assigned to.
Productive and exciting enviornment
Paraprofessional (Current Employee), Ansonia,CTJuly 1, 2015
I work on a daily basis with children that are diagnosed with autism. They are very engaging human beings that I learn a lot from. Some behaviors are manageable and some are not. Sometimes i have to restrain my students in a cubicle if they are not cooperative. for the most part the day is productive and full of energy.My co workers work with me as a team and are a pleasure to work with.
Applied but no work
TSS (Former Employee), Bryn Mawr, PAJune 29, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Low pay, unprofessional staff
I applied for this position and paid for clearances and CPR and First Aid and no one got back to me for any work. No one returns phone calls or responds to emails. I don't like the fact they now have all my personal information and don't feel an obligation to let you know what is going on after they said I was hired. Red flags are now flying.

Notwithstanding the pay is too low for a master's degree applicant, I have moved on to a more reputable Company.

Don't bother wasting your valuable time for trash employers.
you work with kids
Therapeutic Aide (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJune 20, 2015
it was ok. do not get paid enough for what you do, they do not take taxes out your check so you will wind up owing. they do train you and make sure that everything is up to date
Productive work environment
Job Recruiter (Current Employee), Bryn Mawr, PAJune 17, 2015
Great place to work.Great place to grow mentally.Very nice staff that are eager to help with any assistance needed. Working at Delta T you will learn a lot of important information that will enable you to feel respected and important.
School based
TSS Worker (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 4, 2015
Pros: Building a relationship with the staff and students.
Cons: Not being able to focus on one student.
School hours. Worked with students with behavioral issues. Helped teacher with classroom assignments. I learned how to work one on one with students who suffered with mental disorders and behavioral problems. A typical day at work was pretty hectic and draining but it was well worth the experience. My co workers were very helping and understanding. The hardest part of my job was focusing on one student at a time. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know the students.
Flexible schedule
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Bryn Mawr, PAMay 27, 2015
Pros: Flexiblity with the schedule
Cons: No benefits paid and you pay for 90% of your trainings
You get to pick your own schedule and the assignments will vary every so often. The toughest part of the job is that you deduct your own taxes and the fact that the assignments are temporary.
Working With elderly and disabled adults.
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2015
Pros: great clients
Cons: long hours
Working with elderly and disabled adults is rewarding. It is very Hard work but caring for people is a joy. Helping people in there everyday lives is amazing.
productive and fun
Instructional Assistant (Current Employee), ansonia, ctMay 20, 2015
this job really shows you what its like to work with children and is a great way to get in the field. co workers are great and inspiring
productive work place
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 11, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health insurance
Great company ,lots of work available good management. cool coworkers . Good pay, good benefits. Love the weekly pay. Good environments.
Learning
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee), Camden, NJApril 23, 2015
Provided information about products and services. Took and recorded orders. Received and processed incoming phone calls from customer or client base. Recorded details of customer transactions, interactions, inquiries, complaints and comments. Prioritized data entry daily to ensure customers' needs were met. Responded to customer inquiries. Notified customers of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments. Resolved customer service or billing complaints by exchanging merchandise, refunding money, adjusting bills and offering credit. Determined possible causes of customer complaints..
Productive Workplace
Co-Teacher (Former Employee), Englewood, NJMarch 16, 2015
I liked working here; however, this was not a place of growth. The salary was also below average for the position that was filled.
Terrible company. Training you to fail bc lemmings can't teach. HR no power. Family mgmt gives 100 pages of homework like 2nd grade. Lemmings grade.
Business Development (Former Employee), Bryn Mawr, paMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free coffee is the only pro
Cons: the owner need to retire along with the rest of this unprofessional family.
Don't quit don't call don't send your resume to Delta T. The T stands for trouble terrible tiresome management do not care about you your life your family your job that you just left will give you unrealistic deadlines and provide the worst training you could possibly have. I have had better training jobs in high school where I may burgers and bring up on the cash register. The trainers have no professional training experience lean six Sigma experience or anything else related to the business world they are the owners of lemmings who follow her every command. They will tell you that they are medicated would you have to be to work here and first place. They will give you training and expected to write down the 55 step that if this was done correctly could be a video and their jobs eliminated. For Instructional design videos and these people will be out of work none of them are qualified to manage and Annie Anne's pretzel you have to have communication skills for that. I seriously think the water ice girls are friendlier than these girls and I called them girls because they're so immature and not business professionals which they think they are. One of them dresses so poorly by pouring herself and these clothes you just want to tell her to get the next size. Then they send other people home for how they're dressed when the other one is dressed as boring as the trashy one. No laptop computer see you can work from home which is normal. They teach you how to make a signature file when it would've been easier to send you an email saying copy and pasted this one our activity was a complete waste of time because people don't know how to train her how to use computers technology or anything else the past 1985 like the hair.
OK Job
PRN- Special Needs Teacher (Former Employee), Columbia, MDFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: prn
Cons: no prep
It was a PRN position where I went to schools and filled in for special needs teachers who had to be out. My one issue is that they didn't properly prepare the substitutes for what was in store.
A great company that supplies substitute employees
Substitute Paraprofessional (Current Employee), Bryn Mawr, PAFebruary 17, 2015
A recruiting coordinator calls the people on the substitute para list and asks if he/she is available on a specific date; if the person says that they are available then she tells him/her the name of the school that has requested a substitute para. When I get to the specified school, I sign in in the office and report to my assigned classroom. While in the classroom I perform whatever duties that the usual para does and any other tasks as assigned by the teachers. I have met many of the other paras and substitutes while working at the school and develop professional relationships with them. I have learned the importance of being firm and consistent with the children and the importance of developing confidence and leadership skills. The hardest part of the job is the constant changing of schools, but it also is appealing tom me because I enjoy variety and I get to work with many different types of teachers.
DTG
Client Relations Director (Current Employee), Bryn Mawr, PAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: great coworkers, hard work is recognized, competitive nature creates learning and skill building opportunities, company on the up-swing
Cons: long hours; on call activity severly strains work-life balance, do not promote good health/healthy living habits
Manage Large Accounts, Generate new staffing orders, Train New Staff; Oversee Contractor Training process, Act as Liaison to School Districts. Management is diverse and there is always someone around if needed. Rapid growth of departments lead to unstructured/chaotic internal development
don't expect much
assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: time off
Cons: everything else
If you go to work as an actual Delta-t employee expect an abusive, hostile experience where you are undervalued and expendable. They are a terrible place to work for. If you go in as a contractor (temp) expect to not get paid correctly or on time and then blamed for it and if they don't call you for work just give up and move on. They allow the most atrocious behavior from management and all complaints are not kept confidential and retaliation is common. There are a few people in the organization that are exempt from any codes of conduct, if they've been there more than three years and like it, that's them.
Helpful staffing coordinatiors.
Residential Advisor l/Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: training opportunities
Cons: no room for advancement
Like working with the various types of clients. Receive numerous opportunities for further occupational training
Very fun people
Teacher Assistant/Instructional Aid (Current Employee), Phoenix ArizonaNovember 24, 2014
Delta T Groups communicates really well with their staff. Love the company overall. Delta T Groups worked well with mo for over 2 years and I enjoyed every job I have worked with them. I would recommend Delta-T Groups to anyone. Very nice-friendly people.

1 2 3 4 5