Delta Dallas Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The recuriters only care about there self
Wait for them to call me (Former Employee) –  I lived in the Dallas areaAugust 15, 2012
Couple years ago, my assignment was at Rent-A-Center to run their tax department. I was assigned by Delta Dallas. After about a month, I knew that the IRS would shut down Rent-A-Center tax department. The mangement at Rent-A-Center allowed tax returns e-file without double check the tax returns. Over 30% of tax returns went through without check for EIC. Over 35% of tax returns was rejected. Many of the rejects was due to mis-match on client name and social security number. This due to not asked for social security cards while prepared the tax return. I did told the management at Rent-A-Center to changed the procedure before you guys get shut down by the IRS. Rent-A-Center decided to continue same process with all the phone calls coming in and not fixed the process. There were alot more other issues. All Rent-A-Center mangement care about was their money from the clients. I told Delta Dallas to assigned me to another account. Delta Dallas recuriting team did not think anything was wrong about this account. So, I left this assignment, because I did not wanted IRS coming after me. Since that time, I never did get a called from Delta Dallas to asked me to worked on another assignment. I have over 20 years in Tax experience, tax software testing, and help clients with IRS letters. I did notice the following year, Rent-A-Center did not offer clients with tax service and manger for this client does not worked for Rent-A-Center.
Pros
i don't delta dallas has this account anymore
Cons
everthing about this account. no planning.
Horrible agency, does not care for anyone but their money and clients!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Dallas, txOctober 19, 2013
I had a horrible experience with this agency. They set me up with a client for an interview and then when I told them it didn't seem right for me, they started yelling at me telling me how wrong and awful I was and to never go back to delta dallas, then they proceeded to hang up on me!! If you go to them, they expect you to have no interviews with anybody else, and if you don't like what they tell you about the job, at the interview, they don't care! They will tell you that you agreed to it and try to force you into taking the job! I've been to a lot of other agencies and they don't treat you like this if you don't take the offer! I will gladly NEVER go back there again!! I found a job through another agency that I really like!
Pros
none!
Cons
everything!!
Fun and safe place to work
Member Service Agent (Former Employee) –  2901 Kinwest DriveDecember 15, 2015
This company was voted in the Dallas Morning News and they definitely lived up to their expectations. Day to day work would consist of taking calls to refill a patients medication. This company was a mail order Pharmacy that worked directly with blue cross blue shield customers.
Pros
Unlimited Overtime
Cons
Not enough one on one QA coaching
RUN!!!! Don't waist your time
Employee (Former Employee) –  DallasJanuary 20, 2013
The Recruiters only care about themselves. They don't even respond to emails or simple phone calls. It's too many other professional agencies in Dallas. & They keep posting this job I don't think it even exist. DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS AGENCY!!! WAIST OF TIME
Excellent Recruiters
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 25, 2012
Everyone is polite and easy to work with. They are there to help in finding you a place to work and possibly become permanent. They guide you every step of the way and are 100% supportive.
job
Insurance Verfification (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 30, 2012
This job started out great then it turned sbaed cause they wanted you to work seven days a week
Pros
the hours
Cons
working seven days a week
Productive and Challenging
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 13, 2014
I previously was assigned to contract through Delta Dallas for Prime Theraputics.
Good Recruiter
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Wonderful assignment. I was able to learn and grow from the temporary position.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 10, 2012
Great place to work...employees that work there are prompt at finding you work.