Delta Dallas Employee Review

View all Delta Dallas reviews

Horrible agency, does not care for anyone but their money and clients!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Dallas, txOctober 19, 2013
I had a horrible experience with this agency. They set me up with a client for an interview and then when I told them it didn't seem right for me, they started yelling at me telling me how wrong and awful I was and to never go back to delta dallas, then they proceeded to hang up on me!! If you go to them, they expect you to have no interviews with anybody else, and if you don't like what they tell you about the job, at the interview, they don't care! They will tell you that you agreed to it and try to force you into taking the job! I've been to a lot of other agencies and they don't treat you like this if you don't take the offer! I will gladly NEVER go back there again!! I found a job through another agency that I really like!
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything!!

Other Delta Dallas Employee Reviews

Quality Service
Various Executive Assistant Positions (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2018
Delta Dallas has wonderful representatives who work hard to place you in a position that fits well for both the business and the candidate. They are wonderful!
Professionals
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 22, 2017
I loved working with this organization. They are extremely thorough and professional. They are great with their clients and customers. They have a fantastic sense of urgency. It was an absolute pleasure working with each of them.
Pros
Extremely professional and helpful ...
Cons
It was contract work & market need slowed down.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Dallas. Our community is ready to answer.

Delta Dallas Reviews by Location