Delta Dallas Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Delta Dallas never helped me either
Past job inquiry (Former Employee) –  Dallas TXMay 26, 2016
Second time going through Delta Dallas. I have a great resume' but my rep picked it apart, telling me I had a few tenure problems. Well yeah, you WOULD if you'd been laid off! They also wanted to "test" me....I've been in my career over 20 yrs. REALLY? Then I never received the test online. Don't bother to try to get their help, they won't help you.
Fun and safe place to work
Member Service Agent (Former Employee) –  2901 Kinwest DriveDecember 15, 2015
This company was voted in the Dallas Morning News and they definitely lived up to their expectations. Day to day work would consist of taking calls to refill a patients medication. This company was a mail order Pharmacy that worked directly with blue cross blue shield customers.
Pros
Unlimited Overtime
Cons
Not enough one on one QA coaching
The associates define teamwork and support
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 25, 2013
Delta Dallas is a placement agency that I've had the privilege to work with in my transition to Dallas from Austin, Tx. Everyone that I have worked with at the company has been more than gracious and supportive in my job search. I feel extremely confident with this team of individuals working with me.
Pros
staff
Cons
havent' been permanently placed yet
The recuriters only care about there self
Wait for them to call me (Former Employee) –  I lived in the Dallas areaAugust 15, 2012
Couple years ago, my assignment was at Rent-A-Center to run their tax department. I was assigned by Delta Dallas. After about a month, I knew that the IRS would shut down Rent-A-Center tax department. The mangement at Rent-A-Center allowed tax returns e-file without double check the tax returns. Over 30% of tax returns went through without check for EIC. Over 35% of tax returns was rejected. Many of the rejects was due to mis-match on client name and social security number. This due to not asked for social security cards while prepared the tax return. I did told the management at Rent-A-Center to changed the procedure before you guys get shut down by the IRS. Rent-A-Center decided to continue same process with all the phone calls coming in and not fixed the process. There were alot more other issues. All Rent-A-Center mangement care about was their money from the clients. I told Delta Dallas to assigned me to another account. Delta Dallas recuriting team did not think anything was wrong about this account. So, I left this assignment, because I did not wanted IRS coming after me. Since that time, I never did get a called from Delta Dallas to asked me to worked on another assignment. I have over 20 years in Tax experience, tax software testing, and help clients with IRS letters. I did notice the following year, Rent-A-Center did not offer clients with tax service and manger for this client does not worked for Rent-A-Center.
Pros
i don't delta dallas has this account anymore
Cons
everthing about this account. no planning.
Good Recruiter
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Wonderful assignment. I was able to learn and grow from the temporary position.
RUN!!!! Don't waist your time
Employee (Former Employee) –  DallasJanuary 20, 2013
The Recruiters only care about themselves. They don't even respond to emails or simple phone calls. It's too many other professional agencies in Dallas. & They keep posting this job I don't think it even exist. DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS AGENCY!!! WAIST OF TIME
Excellent Recruiters
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 25, 2012
Everyone is polite and easy to work with. They are there to help in finding you a place to work and possibly become permanent. They guide you every step of the way and are 100% supportive.
Productive and Challenging
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 13, 2014
I previously was assigned to contract through Delta Dallas for Prime Theraputics.
job
Insurance Verfification (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 30, 2012
This job started out great then it turned sbaed cause they wanted you to work seven days a week
Pros
the hours
Cons
working seven days a week
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 10, 2012
Great place to work...employees that work there are prompt at finding you work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Dallas. Our community is ready to answer.