We are dynamic and growing company. Delta Defense LLC (formerly Delta Media LLC), has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Fortune 5,000 for 2012, as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America!
We are known as the Internet's foremost source for concealed carry information. We publish concealed carry information through paid memberships and subscriptions to Concealed Carry Magazine. We have a passion to protect and educate. The United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) is currently serving over 60,000 members with useful information, training and education. We are seeking a dynamic individual share their skills.
Come grow with us!
VIDEO PRODUCTION ARTIST
The Multimedia Producer’s primary role is to manage the in-house scripting, production and editing of typically short product, application, magazine and corporate videos as needed to support company strategy. This position requires a candidate with a strong and diverse video marketing communications skill set from storyboarding through final production and web delivery. This position requires a highly motivated and organized individual with the ability to maintain several detailed, yet fluid projects simultaneously.
Essential Job Functions:
- Video Production (70%) – Solely manage the end-to-end creation of short product, application, magazine, sale and corporate videos. This includes scriptwriting and interviews; location setup and breakdown; lighting; shooting; audio set up/recording; desktop editing/post-production using Premiere/Final Cut or similar company-provided software(s).
- Motion Graphic Production (20%) – Conceptualize, design, and animate graphics in order to effectively execute campaign briefs. Responsible for the daily creation of graphic and animated elements for marketing campaigns and brand promotions including internal/external sales reels. Effectively animate concepts and ideas from design team, producers, and marketing. Must understand and translate graphics requests to company’s social and product brand strategy.
- Social Media Channel Support (10%) – Provide support as needed with our social media channel support to ensure our channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) are being maintained and enriched with related industry and company channel-applicable video content.
- Associates degree preferred
- Three to five years of end-to-end video shooting/editing/production experience
- Expert level After Effects proficiency with complete knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Expert level Adobe Premiere/Final Cut, Adobe Audition, Media Encoder
- Adept at expressing concepts with type.
- Must fully understand the importance of brand communication.
- Portfolio/samples citing specific project responsibilities
- Excellent analytical and communications skills, oral and written skills.
Please include portfolio examples along with your resume. EOE - We value diversity.
Indeed - 24 months ago