Delta Faucet Company Employee Reviews

ok for factory work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INJuly 18, 2017
Delta faucet was a good paying job at the time. Often the work was hard because of the oil and machine fumes. temperatures inside the factory often reached over 100 deg during the summer.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
working conditions
Normal Manufacturing Plant
Production Group Lead (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 5, 2017
Good place to work that has its normal production woes. You have some good and some bad, but if you can work towards a positive goal embracing change, you can be successful.
Pros
good pay
Cons
In a small town
fast paced enjoyable enviroment but hot in the summer
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 28, 2017
hi call ins and work adjustments made daily. the building is warm in the summer and the winter. the hardest part about the job is employee turnover, and the training to get them up to speed. the most enjoyable part about the job was the pay and the people you worked with. One of the best places to work in West Tennessee
Pros
team environment
Cons
heat and employee turnover
Safe environment to work in weight room for employees
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 17, 2017
Depending on your life style in areas of Delta Faucet you can grow or go to work and get your 40 hours and go home, but in some areas you can get over-time as much as you can get.
Pros
Coffee machine and vending machines and different vender's on Tuesdays
Cons
Food in the machines are a little pricey
Person in charge is a jerk. Hopefully he retired.
Middle manager. (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIJune 8, 2017
Good people in Lapeer, Michigan location. The negative was the plant manager left and replacement was a despicable human being, a horrible leader. How a company this big could let that happen is beyond me. Also, the corporate big shots would visit and they were just a bunch of yes men.
Pros
Nice middle management and hard working people.
Cons
Bad pay, awful plant manager. Line workers put up with horrible ergonomic conditions and low pay.
Great workforce
Weekend Shipper (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 8, 2017
Excellent place to work. Great people, coworkers staff and etc. Great benefits. Great place to work on the weekend shift for schooling during the week.
Not a bad employer but looking for somthing else
Quality/Production Lead/Operator (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, KYMay 17, 2017
I enjoyed my time a delta but changes in management and policies have given me cause to seek out other employment. I feel there is some bias when advancement is considered and those that don't meant the "ideal" that management has for employees get slowed down or "pushed" to leave.
cool place
Shipper (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNMay 5, 2017
You go to work and if you do that you straight. I work the weekend shift so its really fast pace. The breaks are a little shorter than i like but its cool. you get great pay.
Pros
good benefits, a lot of hours, great pay
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work with advancement oppourtunites
3rd shift shipper (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 27, 2017
Delta Faucet is the best job I have worked for in my career. They have treat their employees with respect and give great benefits. Delta gives constructive criticism and celebrates improvements.
Pros
Family Oriented Company
Cons
No sick days
you know what time you go to work but don't know what time you get off
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNMarch 21, 2017
The typical at delta is not having what you need to get your day going. I have not learned anything. And management is ok. The workplace culture is not safe at all. The most part i like is what I'm doing and that is spidering the line with parts.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
Short breaks
Great if your a workaholic.
Assembly Operator/ Quality Auditor (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, KYMarch 10, 2017
This is a top of the line corporation. This small town location has room for improvement in the management department, but seem to be moving in the right direction. Could be more concerned about their employees personal needs and they would be able to keep a lot more valuable employees. Very generous when it comes to giving out material incentives such as shirts and other advertisement.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Strict attendance policy with no exceptions
Fast paced and great benefits
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 20, 2017
This company has great benefits but in some areas there is a lot of favortism. I worked there for 15 years and there is always change. The Group Leaders do not listen to the team when suggestions are made. When changes are made they are not benificial for the team only for "self." There is lack of respect for others when it comes to communication. Some employees get away with slacking because of the number of years of employment and the hard workers get blamed. If you don't have a life and don't mind not knowing what time your shift ends knock yourself out and apply!
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Favortism
Great
Wave Planner Weekend Shift (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 22, 2017
fortune 500 company that goes out of its way to make its employees feel needed. Free lunches. lots of gifts. etc ham and turkey gifts for christmas
very fast paced environment
cdc associate (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 20, 2017
fast paced didn't really learn anything new didn't care too much about how the place was managed work place culture was alright hardest part of the job was sometimes they tried killing you with overtime i don't mind working overtime but with them sometimes it was too much most enjoyable part was they paid good and had good benefits
Pros
liked a lot of the people i worked with it made it fun
Cons
it didn't seem like management respected their employees
It is a fast paced enviorment.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2017
I liked it because it is a fast paced environment for me. I can deal with friendly people in small areas. Good hours for me also.
Pros
Pitch ins
Cons
Short breaks
N/a
N/A (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 10, 2017
Overall rating - good
Job Work/Life Balance- average
Compensation/Benefits- good
Job Security/Advancement- not good
Management- not good
Job Culture- conservative
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No advancement
If you like working seven days a week, and don't mind not knowing when you are getting off, then this job is for you
Production (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 3, 2017
This is a seven day a week job. You don't know what time you are getting off until they stop putting parts on your line. If you have plans on the weekend then you will have to take an attendance hit. There is no "we will work with you" I have been here16+ years and have worked every weekend except holidays, and sometimes they make us work holiday weekends. If you want to work every day and rack up the overtime then work here. Otherwise keep looking
Pros
Vacation, 401k matching
Cons
Overtime, hot, management will not work with you
Fun and great team work place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNDecember 28, 2016
I liked working there very much but the ending pay was not enough and it was always just too hot to and not very safe but I did learn that I have to learn to adapt and figure out to deal with hot inviroments the management was great and I loved the tempo
Pros
Paid for breaks
Cons
Short breaks, very hot
Brazing (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INDecember 17, 2016
I learned a lot of different machines. Met some good people. Gained some really good experiences and knowledge that I have kept with me. The knowledge I gained has helped me in my life.
Pros
People
Cons
Long days.
Supply Chain
Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 1, 2016
The people you will work beside are some of the best in the business. Promotion opportunities are rare in Supply Chain unless you have worked there for multiple years. Supply Chain Management decisions are difficult to understand and are at times not in line with other departments. Hardest part of job is dealing with ambiguity (no processes to handle business decisions) and the time taken to analysis data (paralysis through analysis). Would highly recommend this Company for any job not in Supply Chain.
Pros
People, Corporate Culture (outside of Supply Chain)
Cons
Supply Chain Culture, lack of decision making, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Faucet Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8