Delta Faucet

Delta Faucet Employer Reviews

High energy environment
Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Manager (Current Employee), Jackson, TNJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: management team
Cons: i have a long drive.
Excellent company to work for. Much is expected, and the support to accomplish great things is provided.
Delta Faucet Is Awesome
Tier 2 Support Center (Current Employee), Carmel, INNovember 19, 2013
There are so many aspects to this company that you would really have to be apart of to understand. Just to name a few, I play basketball in the basement about twice a week with other employees, during meetings we get fed really well, it is a beautifully great team atmosphere. Great place to have career, and most that get their foot in do not leave this – more... company. – less
great benefits
Assembler, Delta Faucet (Current Employee), Jackson, TNNovember 12, 2013
Assemble faucets
family oriented
great managers
very well established
fun workplace
Assembler (Current Employee), Jackson, TNSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: great hours and pay
Cons: short breaks
it is a nice company to work for i enjoy myself there i learn something new each day
HECTIC PLACE AND NO SENCE TO BE THAT AWAY
shipper (Former Employee), Jackson, TNSeptember 10, 2013
Cons: short brakes, safety not on the agenda just numbers and no solution how to get them
HECTIC JOB ,LEAST KNOWNLEDGE PUT THEM IN CHARGE .NO MANAGENENT ENVOLEMENT JUST PET PEAVES AND DRINKING BUDDIES.THIS IS NOT A EMPLOYEE FRIENDLY COMPANY.DO NOT TRY TO REDUCE THE STRESS ON YOU.THIS COMPANY WOULD GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO INTIMADATE EMPLOEES INSTEAD OF MAKING A SOUND DECISION AND ELEVIATE PROBLEMS.
Productive, great place to work
Plating Racker, Machine Operator, Trainer (Former Employee), Greensburg, In.July 12, 2013
Pros: being on the flex crew
Cons: gossip
I could be in several different departments because I worked as a Flex Crew Member. I learned that through hard work and diligence it was the best job ever. there were some of the best people I ever worked for. it was hard to learn all the departments however, I loved my job. Training for new products.
Team Leader (Asst. Supervisor) (Current Employee), Jackson, TNJune 17, 2013
Great place to work with great benefits. A typical day is very fast paced. You must be able to stay on your toes. I have learned a great amount about how to manage and lead people. I have also learned more skills with Microsoft office, continuous improvement, and people skills.
Not for me
Lineman (Former Employee), Greensburg, INMay 24, 2013
Was a decent job, advancement was hard as there are a lot of employees.
bad hours and not user friendly very hard work.
assembly (Former Employee), Jackson, TNApril 23, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: hours
I could not keep up with the work but I tried my best and not enough breaks during a 10 hour shift.
not the best place to work.
Press Operator (Current Employee), Morgantown, KYApril 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch free jacket free shirt some give away's
Cons: will not fix major issues to help the workers
most of the presses don't run good the leak oil lines bust all the time you can't get them to fix the presses. the co-workers are great . management is more into trying to make it look good instead of fixing the problem .
It really is a good place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee), Jackson, TNMarch 13, 2013
Pros: good money, easy job, good management
Cons: if your don't like being a part of the team, not for you.
A typical day at work is to go to your line and assemble faucets. Most of the co-workers are easy to get along with after you get to know them. Management is very fair and understanding. It is not a hard job after you learn it. The most enjoyable part of the job is working together to make production and not having to stay over every day.
Best place to work
Machine Set-up/Service Technician (Former Employee), Jackson, TNDecember 3, 2012
Pros: they treat u very well
Cons: not a thing
Everyone treats u like family all the way up to the Plant Manager
productive, fun and team oriented
Quality Assurance Material Review Board Leader. (Former Employee), Jackson, TennesseeNovember 20, 2012
Pros: team oriented and great people to work with.
Cons: too much business and politics going on.
Team oriented manufacture, which I liked working in that type of environment. HR tried their best to make the place family oriented by having a family picnic each year.
Temporary Work
Associate (Former Employee), Greensburg, INNovember 1, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: temp hiring only
Delta was temporary, nights, and weekends. It was production work.
Fantastic job;plating,brazing,assembly,tank maint."It help me"
Production Team Member (Former Employee), Greensburg, INAugust 15, 2012
Pros: my arms and the paychech.
Cons: it can be very dangerous if you dont stay foccussed.
Walking in the front door was the best part.It didn't matter what Dept.I was in."Although all parts of plating was my favorite."From the front office to the teams it was great.Best team of people I had ever worked with.The worst was loosing the finest trainer I had ever known.However,we was still the best team in the world.A super day included a litttle – more... sweat,some work too,and knowledge of many things.The best paycheck;the best surrondings,the most physically helpful job.
Change is good,but not being able to help change what you love to change,is so difficult. – less

About Delta Faucet

Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading – Read more