Delta Faucet Employee Reviews

They had air and heat
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, KYSeptember 15, 2017
Most days were very good. I loved my job. I learned to do different jobs such as quality, molding, assembly. Management was very good very understanding they would work with you on just about anything. The people I worked with was the most enjoyable. There wasn't any hard job everything was very easy.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
You had to work a lot of overtime
fast paced caring company
hand jack (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INMay 31, 2017
Awesome Company to work for, Inner management doesn't do a great job but he company itself is amazing. Delta pays good and rewards you accordingly for the job you do.
Pros
Yearly bonus
Cons
lack of communication between supervisors and staff
good place to work
Weekend Shipper (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNMay 24, 2017
12 hour shift Saturday and Sunday. work two days a week only. can ask for more hours to work during the week. you can work 24 hours per week working normal hours and the maximum of 29 hours.
A nice place to work.
Padlocker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNMay 15, 2017
Good place to work, Opportunity for a lot of overtime, Many different job opportunities throughout the plant, a lot of good co workers, steady work, business is good.
Work ethics
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, KYApril 7, 2017
This place could use better management so that people could have more time with family instead of working so much overtime. Weekends at work almost every weekend are not great.
Great company
Receptionist/human resources (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 2, 2017
Delta Faucet was a great company to work for. I got in on the ground floor and was in the office. Management was great at that time and I enjoyed working with them all.
Pros
Great opportunities, benefits
Cons
Productive and diverse wrk enviornment
Hand Jacker and Loader/ UnLoader assistant (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 29, 2017
A typical day at work would include daily meetings also known as round tables. The workplace is full of many personalities and backgrounds. Jackson is a small town surrounded by two major cities so there are always new faces and stories in and out of the factory but still has a small town feel. I love the stability and the fact that it is only a 10 minuet commute allows me peace of mine. The only down fall is the continues physical labor but its great that there is help when needed.
Great
OC outbound (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNDecember 12, 2016
Great place to work. Delta does a great job of taking care of their employees. The only bad thing would be the group leaders. They talk you up and make promises they don't keep. Other than that, the company and the higher ups are great.
Pros
pay, atmosphere, co-workers
Cons
group leaders
Fast pace work place
Weekend Shipper/Equipment Trainer (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNSeptember 22, 2016
Pulling orders/ working in many departments
How to drive more equipment
As usual-Management
Cool ppl / ppl are ppl
Closing hours of the shift
hyping up the team
Pros
Pay, College reimbursement
Cons
short breaks
its a pretty good work environment
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNSeptember 14, 2016
Working at Delta has showed me a lot. I love being on a production, it's like you have a goal to reach everyday. I get alone with everyone I'm a people person.
production
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Chickasha, OKJuly 18, 2016
I actually loved this job because I felt like I made a difference in what I did. we put faucets together and the end product was nice.
Pros
first shift job
Cons
vehicle problems
Very productive place to work
Human Resource Starpoint, Assembly (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 4, 2016
I was very fortunate to be able to be the starpoint for our modified shift. I kept up with all of the new hires, helping to train them. I also kept up with the human resource responsibilities on our shift to pass on to day shift. When I wasn't working as the human resource starpoint, I was filling in on the lines to help make production or to build up.
Pros
Fast pace, great people to work with.
Cons
Working a modified shift
Awesome people, disconnected leadership
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  IndianaJune 9, 2016
Delta is a very collaborative and conservative company with a push to embrace a continuous improvement culture. They appear to be trying to figure out who they want to be when they grow up with the rapid growth that they have experienced over the past 8-9 years. Delta struggles to embrace the core values that are "preached" as actions are inconsistent and can be contradictory to those values. Over the past 9-10 years, management has been a bit of a revolving door for executive development at Masco. Although their internal capabilities to develop talent is poor, they are willing to pay for external training, education, etc... for those who pro-actively seek and ask for it.
Pros
People, Work/Life Balance, Collaborative
Cons
Disconnected Management, Political, Slow, Risk Averse (scared of thier own shadow at times)
Great opportunity to learn and advance
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 9, 2016
Daily duties included every type of call from customers who are wanting assistance fixing their own faucets to a plumber needing assistance. Very good training and ongoing assistance for new and older products.
Fun Place to work
Weekend Shipper (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNMarch 24, 2016
Its a good Job to do,
daily,pulling-packing orders
Learned of many types faucets.
Management are ppl too.
ppl are cool also, but i come to work not friendship.
Hardest part is whenever the system crashes
Breezy day.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
weekend shift, Everyweekend
Hard working,very reliable and keen eye for detail
material handler (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIMarch 2, 2016
the job was a good job had its ups and downs overall really good job to work really nice people. its a demanding job with some quick biscuit cutting and quick packing not a bad job for growth
Pros
friendly co workers
Everyday brought something different
Quality Control/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNOctober 1, 2015
On a daily basis I would not know for sure what I would be doing at work as I was trained in so many different aspects of the department I worked in. I always enjoyed learning new jobs/skills of the company overall.
Pros
Cross training, free lunches if we meet our monthly goals
Cons
Sometimes we worked 12+ hours a day for over 4-5 months at a time without a day off
Bad Management. No advancement.
production worker (Current Employee) –  Lapeer MichiganMarch 16, 2015
Terrible place too work, would not recommend.
I come in, find out where i am working for the day. you are never on the same job, but always being put somewhere else. Co workers are terrible.
Pros
you get a paycheck every two weeks. Medical and Dental.
Cons
short breaks, bad management, favoritism
This Place does not care about there employees at all.
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 18, 2015
This company makes you think its a good comapny the butter you up on the two days of getting hired in and tell how wonderful of a place your working for and how your going to love it dont belive it at all i would never recommend working here your stuck the hole time your never applaud or thanked for the hard work you do. this company does NOT i repeat does NOT train there new employees at all i will go ahead a full warn any new people that go to DST in Delta Faucet that you will be done wrong from the time you walk in to the time you walk out to you car. the Supervisor has no idea what he is doing he does not do his job he sits in his office and acts like printing out some time sheets takes all week,your team leaders barely know how do basic math let alone the people that your working with you might as well grab a desk and sit down because its high school all over again,this 2nd shift mod clock in time is 5:53-6:00 and you better not be late god forbid they will fire you for just about anything you will get a ten min break at 8:00 a 30 min lunch at 10:30-11:00 then another break at 1, you will constantly work with people who dont know what they are barely doing you have people who have worked there for years and still cant tell the colors apart from the faucets there standard work is a joke and beyond they hide everything from you everything is a secret there they will tricvk you into alot of things i was tricked into my own termination and i wanna thow out there that you will never know what time your getting off you wont have a say so in anything your idea or basically nothing  more... to them to this company a faucet is more important that a death in the family they dont have a good set on managers at all there HR department his nothing but a bunch of chicken running around in circles acting like there doing something the upper managment does not care at all about the night shift basically because there not there to worry about you they get to go home anytime they want they dont care if you have to constantly stay working seven days a week and you never see your families there moto at Delta Faucet Company is (IT IS WHAT IT IS) is what you will here and nothing will ever get done about your problems or concerns they let bullying in there work place happen they dont care they let people be done wrong by others and they give you a a sheet of paper that just says write up on it and you sign anywhere and go on with your buisness this place is not a good place to work unless UNLESS your a gay or a lesbo thats sleeping with upper managment on the side to get where you want i wouldnt reccomend anyone to work at delta faucet ever unless you want to be done wrong !!!! oh yeah and there faucets are made out of chineese scrap wouldnt recomend buying that junk because half the stuff never passed in there testing nor was it put together by people who really didnt even know what was in front of them and there always having some kind of problem with there parts not working or something being messed up  less
Pros
Pay
Cons
They dont care about there employees
A fast pace job
Assember (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 1, 2015
I come in at 6:55 a.m. We do a stretch exercise for 5 minutes. I am then assign which line I am to work that day. If the schedule is short, when I am finish with that line I will be assigned to another line for the day. I am never sure what time I will got off each day, but it is never longer than 10 hours. I have learned to work with others. Also to respect authority. There is a chain of management that you go through to get a request answered. The hardest part on the job is the wear and tear of your body. The fact pace put a wear on your body. I enjoy the meetings our Coach makes them informative and encouraging.He makes you fell importate during the meeting and try to make you happy that you are working for Delta Faucet
Pros
Meetings
Cons
Schedules of not sure what time you will leave work