Our Company is a forward-thinking, hands-on mix of fashion. We are passionate about what we do and enjoys the challenges and opportunities that are presented each day. We seek top talent and embrace creative ideas and diverse abilities. We are currently looking for a dynamic F/T CAD Designer to join our team.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The CAD Designer will be responsible for working within a creative team to produce innovative patterns, repeats and strong figure sketching for the target audience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and maintain technical sketches and CAD’s
- Creates, manipulate, and color all artwork which is need for product design i.e.: (Prints, Plaids, Stripes, Logos, Screens, Appliques, Embroideries, Etc.).
- Creates and modify tech pack details and construction.
- Create and maintains seasonal color palettes.
- Creates market presentation from scratch with little direction from designer
- Prepares artwork packages for overseas factories.
- Demonstrates strong drawing skills, creative ability and must have a good eye for design and color.
- Develop original artwork or alter purchased artwork and graphics in multiple color ways and sizes.
- Complete all technical activities for division.
- Keep abreast of current trends in CAD technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- * Bachelor’s degree in fashion Design, Computer Aided Design or related field followed by 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CAD work in intimate apparel and hosiery.
- Basic knowledge of garment construction.
- Must be proficient in CAD systems/software/printers, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Exceptional follow-up skills and team player a MUST
- Works efficiently under pressure and meet deadline is a MUST
- Experience in Web based PLM us a plus.
- Strong communication skills with Design and CAD team.
- Must be very organized, be able to follow directions but also work under minimal supervision.
Indeed - 15 months ago