Delta Global Staffing

Delta Global Staffing Employer Reviews

Great flying benefits.
Lufthansa Import/Export Documentation Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 21, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: expensive healthcare
Great place to work. great flying benefits. Good opportunity to learn new jobs. Flexible work hours.
fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2014
Pros: fly for free
Cons: lay offs
this was my favorite job ever seemed more like family. great employees fun parties
friendly enviroment
repair tech (Former Employee), eastpoint gaApril 14, 2014
Pros: flight priviledge
Cons: runs out of work/ short assignments
I repaired lawn mowers for home depot. Very exciting job. You always learn something new everyday. You have your own work bench and tools. Management and co workers were fun and helpful to be around. The easiest part of the job is to me is fixing the equipment. the most difficult part of the job is that the work runs out quickly.
Fun place to work
Information Technology Trainer /Developer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaMarch 13, 2014
Pros: free flight
Cons: no contract to perm
Good place to work but not a great opportunity to go contract to perm.
to Have a good job to be able to smile and talk to people
Customer Service (Former Employee), Atlanta GaFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: free lunch and discounts
Cons: healthcare short lunch no advancement
I have a lot of experience in customer service I am a people person and I enjoy working with the public I have outstanding communication skills and I am a very hard worker.
Good company to advance in all administrative skills.
Support Audit Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaOctober 8, 2013
Challenge, organize, creative and adventure in traveling.
Remote Sales/IT Lead Generator (CSR) (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2013
Very rewarding. Most staffing firms are not user friendly. The staff at DGS works with their contractors every step.
Productive and Fun
Customer Surveyor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 23, 2013
We only worked once a month, we had goals, we worked to accomplish goals. Once goals were reached the assignment was over.
It wasn't a hard job at all, either the customer had to be eligible to take the survey or not.
Interesting job, able to meet and communicate with many different cultures and companies.
Charter Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: met many high profile customers, traveled to much of the country/world
Cons: this was contract work income was inconsistant.
When traveling with one of my regular customers:
Every other week during NFL season I would communicate with all airports involved with the customers travel and special needs or requests. I would also abtain equipment weights and passenger manifests. I would create seating charts and submit these to the customer along with menus, crew member names.
On – more... Thursday evening I would fly to San Diego to overnight and check for any new issues that might exist. Friday morning I would locate the aircraft assigned to the charter, brief the Captain and First Officer on procedures in place at both San Jose airport ( where the team and flight attendants board the aircraft) and our destination airport. The three of us would "ferry" the empty aircraft to San Jose where the catering, flight attendants, and customer boarded. I would instruct the ground crew how to load the equipment and baggage, call in the passenger numbers and wieghts, fuel amounts, and cargo wieghts in each loading bin. On arrival at our destination I would coordinate loading of the customer bises, unloading of the equipemnt and baggage. then proceed to the buses where I rode with the customer to our hotel. At the hotel I would meet witht he team travel representatives to disscuss any issues and the return flight. I would be available at the team hotel to disscuss or handle any travel related issues that might arise during the weekend. On Sunday I would drive the team rental vehicle back to the airport and turn it in, then discuss departure information with the local staion employees. Two hours after each Sunday game the flight was scheduled to depart back to San Jose and the job requirements where the same as the arrival trip . Once the team was loaded on their buses and headed home, I would fly back to Atlanta, GA and prepare for my next custome. – less
Delta Global Staffing
Customer Service Rep./ Cashier/ Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2012
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: flexibility, time off, and pay
It is a nice company to work for however, the management and superiors are not fit for the company.
Very fast paced technical enviornment.
Field Engineer (Current Employee), Atlanta AirportApril 22, 2012
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: odd schedules/no holidays or weekends off
On a typical day working to support Delta Air Lines, Inc. IT, I am ensuring that all technology visible by passengers and agents are up and running. I work with a team of 4-8 others engineers and am constantly faced with new and unique issues. The hardest part of my job is being able to ensure that the customers located in the out-stations we support – more... are constantly up and running. This is where having excellent customer service skills come in to play. Being able to ensure that all the equipment they receive from my office is dependable is where it starts. I believe that solving complex issues and making customers happy is the best part of my job. – less
delta global staffing
Office Agent (Former Employee), the job was at lufthanza Cargo in folcroft PAMarch 3, 2012
Pros: free air tickets
Cons: the helth care program
It was a great place where I learn to develop my skills as an Office Agent and a Costumer Service Rep.

About Delta Global Staffing

Just as a delta is a symbol for change in math, Delta Air Lines symbolizes the changing mathematics of the airline industry. Delta┬ábecame – Read more