Delta Global Staffing Employee Reviews

Flying With Delta
Cargo Agent/Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 9, 2017
I had so much fun here! Everyone treats you like family, they help one another, and no one really complains. They are an amazing company and if I can I will love to get back with them.
Good Place to work
Museum Agent/Inflight Services (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2017
They'll take care of you. It is a good place to work. Slow assingments nad fast assignments. Good work environment. everyone is cheery. hardest part is parking.
Opportunities available for short term and mid term projects
HR Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 28, 2017
Delta is a good company and I enjoyed the employees that I worked with. The overall culture and morale is great. I had the pleasure of working on a project with the IFS hiring team and flight attendants. They are some of the most compassionate people in the world.
Great Assignment!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAApril 4, 2017
This assignment was VERY pleasurable. Advancement, compensation, the people and work were all great. They recognized your progress and rewarded you appropriately. The learning stages were excellent. Customers were very easy to please.
Pros
Recognized achievements
Cons
only a temp postion
mail cargo
Mail cargo (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 28, 2017
Its a regular job a lot of lifting 30 min break you get paid 10 hr which is not enough for all the lifting you do but you do get some benefits which are flight medical and dental and the 401k plan you get a lot of discounts on diff companies just if you dont like hard labor dont work there
Pros
flight benefits
Cons
no flexible schedule, short lunch breaks, low pay, a lot of lifting
Productive place to work at
Supply Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2017
They are a nice company to work for. The pay is good and they make you feel welcomed. Only thing is the communication is terrible. It takes weeks to get in contact with someone
Pros
Free food, parties, flight
Cons
communication
Learning environment
Hands on customer service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 10, 2017
Although, my job was to help and to teach. I was able to learn many thing about diversity, the way people move and different culture. DGS is a great place to work for they work with your life schedule and they are very understanding in many situations.
nice place to work
werhouse cargo (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2017
Warehouse/ Cargo Forklift operator Load / unload air cargo from/to trucks Prepare and palletize cargo as needed Make sure paperwork related to the cargo Is correct Assure proper handling and delivery of cargo and operation of related equipment Retrieves and unloads mail onto the sort system. Reading mail codes, sorts mail for loading into outbound/local conveyances transport pets
it was k
Cargo Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 16, 2016
This company is ok. The only thing great about it is its flying benefits. i been working for them for a over a year now and because this company is a temp agency contracts that they have with other companies may come to an end. This currently happening to me. instead of the company finding other postions for us they are just letting us go.
very exciting environment, get to meet many different people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2016
very flexible work, have flight priviledges everyone is so nice and willing to work with you to help your experience go well
Pros
helps to fit the schedule for family life, flight priviledges
Cons
not many hours not sure when contracts will expire
Exciting and fun place to work
RAMP AGENT (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYSeptember 14, 2016
working for DGS is a great experience. not to mention the flight privilege that come along with it. a typical day at work includes talking to airline passengers from all different countries, loading' off loading passenger luggage, and performing security checks on aircrafts. the best part of the job is getting to interact with people from all over the world. the hardest part is watching all the planes fly off to paradise without me.
Pros
Flight benefits & overtime
Cons
Lack of employee recognition
An excellent company to work with.
Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAAugust 18, 2016
My overall rating is excellent, I work in different department and I learn something in each area I worked. I also like the ideal that Delta Global care about their employee's with rewards and events.
Pros
A company you can learn and grow with. Flight benefits.
U S Army
Compliance Systems Records Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2016
The Army has treated me well over my military career and has taught me many valuable skills in the process. There is always a strong sense of belonging to the best team ever in the service.
Pros
pay
Cons
missing out on family activities
This position is of high confidentiality.
Claims Advisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 25, 2016
This is an exceptional place to work and I would highly recommend them. The employees are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They strive to provide the best possible customer service ever.
Pros
Flexibility to cross-train within various departments.
scheduler
Staff Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2016
A challenging job, but good pay. Poor benefits except for health insurance for which you pay. The biggest problem is no feedback on how you are doing nor how long it will take for them to make an offer to hire you full term into Delta. So you are making approximately half what people next to you are making with full benefits with no idea how long that will go on. Management seems with unaware or to not care about that situation and made no steps to do anything about it which created a toxic environment.
Pros
challenging work with decent hourly pay
Cons
poor benefits, lack of feedback and career advancement
great place to work
Shipping office clerk (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2016
great place to work, I really enjoy all that comes with the job. Only down fall is pay raises, they need to figure out a way to have their employees compensated better by the companies that they work for.
Great Non-profit
Project Team Lead/ Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 5, 2016
If you can work independently and innovation then one would love this company. Great team of employees who care about their clients and employees. Let's not forget about the many closed holidays throughout the year you get.
no organization
Baggage Lead (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 19, 2016
Co workers, management was the worst in Los Angeles, co workers were good. Just management was the worst, insurance and benefits are horrible.
Busy, fast paced workplace
Cargo Warehouse Agent (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAApril 27, 2016
Your day will vary from trailers needing to be unloaded and/or freight needing to weighed and measured. This workplace was the first to allow me to obtain my forklift certification and learn the basics to verifying paperwork from truck drivers before the unloading or loading process.
Pros
Good amount of days off
Cons
No lunch breaks, management changes your work schedule without being notified in advance, no organization to how new employees need to complete their day-to-day tasks, training lasts less than two days, management is harsh to employees
Excellent place to work
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAMarch 28, 2016
The Atlanta office is centrally located on the Delta campus. I was given a great opportunity to learn and grow in my position. There is an awesome management team that provides extensive knowledge and support to all employees. I really enjoy working with everyone in the office.
Pros
Campus atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Global Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval