Delta Locum Tenens Employee Reviews in United States

This company has been very supportive of me over the past 4 years.
Locum tenens physician in family medicine (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 3, 2014
This company has consistently found me very interesting and rewarding work experiences for me in my field of family medicine. I have always felt a sense of reassurance that this company has been looking out for my best interests.
Fun , Competitive sales enviromnent
Recruiting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 25, 2014
• Identify new and existing physicians to fill temporary needs for client facilities
• Establish and maintain communication and rapport with physician to encourage a long-term
Working relationship
• Administrative duties include but not restricted to obtaining necessary documentation for
Physicians such as application packet, references, licensure, and certifications
Working relationship
• Contact via the telephone physician leads to introduce available positions, the application
Process and the advantages of working Delta Locum Tenens temporary assignments
Amazing, Fun Multi Culture Company to work for
Risk Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 21, 2012
I did background checks and verifications on physicians to get them approved for temprary employement at hospitals and doctors offices. Fun owners, co-workers and over all work enviroment.
Pros
growing company - lots of opportunities
Cons
really dont have any