Delta Mechanical Employee Reviews in United States

You get out what you put in!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 8, 2016
Delta Mechanical has been an awesome place for me to work for the past several years because you really get what you put in to this company. The people who stay and last at Delta are the ones who are excited to earn money and do their job well and they are rewarded as such. This has left us with such a great team which I think makes the work environment so fun. They know when to be serious and when to have a good time. There is some room for growth, again you get what you give so you have to go for it and make sure they know you want it. Nothing is handed to you at Delta we work for it!
Pros
Fun team environment, free lunches, opportunity and money to be made
Cons
Just don't be late a lot
always learning
hvac dispatcher/ inventory and purchasing (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 14, 2015
Delta is a great place to work, its challenging, and you are always busy. there is always things to do and the employee's are always willing to help each other learn and progress
Dysfunctional
Payroll and Account Receivable Management (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 31, 2015
Dysfunctional operations.
No training provided, I needed to learn on my own on line.
The management acts like Dictator and rules are in place to be followed.
The co-workers are friendly but there is no knowledge selection. The management will hire anyone to do anything.
Good company to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa,AZFebruary 17, 2015
Good company to work for. Need to be very competitive in order to get good pay. High employee turnaround, but most people are very nice to work with.
Combination Welder (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 23, 2014
I am asked to tell you about Starcon International and my response to that question is that they are a good company to work fun and good people to be around
Pros
money
Cons
lay-offs
Good sales calls
HVAC Service Technician /Sales (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 22, 2014
Very long drives between calls, 3 to 4 hours, 6 days a week and on call every other weekend. Also no real benefits, medical or dental.
Fun and very productive work environment, Professionalism was excellent within the company.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AzNovember 15, 2014
There was no room for growth. However, it was a great place to work. Reason being it fit my time schedule as well as my other needs and able balance personal life due to such a good schedule.
my daily day at work
Plumber Installer for Home Depot (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 21, 2014
My day starts with checking blueprint to make sure that material is in stock or need to order material for job. next thing layout helpers and make sure they stay busy depending on the day or what need to get done complete job and get ready to call for inspection. A good crew make the job go easier the hardest part of the job is making sure that everything is done right the most enjoyable part of the job is when your done you move on to the next.
Fun place to work
Permits Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 26, 2014
I was the Permits Manager. I worked with Counties and 3 states to pull permits for all water heater replacements, and Heating & Air jobs. I learned how to pull permits, fee costs, and met over the phone a lot of very nice people. My co-workers worked very hard and I worked with a lot of caring people. Most enjoyable part of my job I worked at a fast pace and I could see at the end of the day what I had gotten accomplished. Management let us do our jobs they supported us if we needed them.
Pros
free lunches and cookouts when we met our goals
Business driven by emotion and by criminals.
Sales and Dispatch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 30, 2013
Typical day was stressful, busy, not enough people on your team to help, care or even know what they are doing. The company is ran by Bulgarians, who half are not even US citizens. Expected to work over time for no compensation. If ever a minute late to work, $20 was taken out of your paycheck. Drug and party environment, but if anyone is ever caught, drug tested and fired.
Cons
everything
Fun workplace,
Permit Technician (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 26, 2013
A typical day at work didn't have to worry about it going slow because i was kept very busy applying for permits for the state of Colorado, i learned alot about computers. Coworkers were easy to get along with and very nice and helpful, the hardest part was making sure you apply for the right permit and make sure its with the right county.
Run do not sign up
Perfer not to say (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 20, 2013
This company promises fair compensation and sales incentives. Everything is lies, they treat you poorly, they don't even follow proper background checks. They work you hard night and day 11 hours or more with no over time. When you finally start to get tired they get rid of you and make up an excuse. They fire you if you get hurt. They never do what they say. They offer their new customers 1 year lowest price guarantee. When you follow up on this they will not give you this offer. They have employees that are not even legal. If someone does a poor job they don't get rid of that person. You will never see your love ones because they make sure you work all the time and not get properly paid for it.
Pros
there are none
Cons
you get paid only after cost of the job not on the full sale, sometimes you don't even see your proper pay, no workmans compensation, no medical even if you get hurt on the job, you have to pay big taxes at the end of the year.
More than a fair share for employees
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 17, 2013
You work as an independent contractor making at least 40% of each job scheduled. It's an extremely good place to work if you know your profession well.