Delta Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Stressful unprofessional work place
Dietician (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSNovember 6, 2017
I am currently employees here on the cafeteria and it's is a horrible place to work. I don't receive any benefits of a full time worker while working over 40 Jones a week
Productive, great place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSOctober 30, 2017
The work environment was friendly, able to get along with coworkers. The work schedule was never stressful, always had paid vacation, medical leave was not a problem. Work days were from 7A to 7p. The hardest part of the job was vital signs it 7 -11- 4 . To me, those were the busiest times but once you got a routine into play ,you had the upper hand making sure everyone's ADL'S were met ( activities of daily living).
Pros
Pay raises after your 90 days, CNA week, free lunch vouchers, and a pay pay raise after 1 year
Cons
Break time was challenging, 2 to 3 ratio with 20 to 30 patients.
provide need services
Inpatient Therapist/ Geriatrics/Adults (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSOctober 30, 2017
This job is not stressful. The well trained staff work together to provide direct services to patients during difficult times. Management is on hand. The hardest part of my job is not working there full time. The most enjoyable part of this is patients express a sense of hopefulness.
Pros
direct services
Cons
only work part time
fast paced
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSOctober 29, 2017
a typical work day at Delta Regional is arrive 30 minutes before time but you cannot clock in until 7:53. you will be busy from the time you arrive until the time you leave. I have learned that in order to prepare for the patient 's care you must do your homework first. the hardest part of the job is not knowing whether the patient has insurance or not, the most enjoyable pat of my job is patient care that we give within the tome frame that they are there
Pros
birthday free lunch
Cons
short breaks to get forty hours
hospital
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSOctober 22, 2017
The hardest part of the job is the long hours I work. I love my job but its not many nurses here working anymore and we are short staffed. Sometimes im the only aide on the floor and that could be tiring and stressful.
Somewhat stressful place to work
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSOctober 2, 2017
When you are working in a career that you love, a stressful atmosphere can oftentimes overwhelm you. My work experience at Delta Regional was a very educational one regardless of the stressful environment.
no comment
Disability/SSI Specialist/Patient Advocacy (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSSeptember 15, 2017
A place where there is no advancement and benefits were not good at all. Things could be better if we had that type of administration team that cared.
I really liked my job.
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSSeptember 1, 2017
I worked on the psych floor, and my review reflects that because not all departments are the same. Working on the psych floor was pretty laid back, especially on the adult side. I did their laundry, had a group with patients, passed out trays, assisted the nurses when we had to sedate a patient, etc...My boss was probably the best one I've ever had. However, as with any job, there are people who like to gossip and carry on, but I just limited my interaction with those people. Overall, it was a cool job. I automatically got 4 hours of overtime every paycheck just because of how the schedule was set up, so that was cool. I wish they'd pay a little more, but I guess that's just due to it being in Mississippi.
Great place to be employed
Materials Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSAugust 13, 2017
Our motto is caring for and caring about within our organization.
In my department we strive for excellence and put the needs of our patients first, that is not a hard job to do, with the necessary policy and procedures we go by on a daily basis.
Pros
Great axullaiary program
Cons
employee raises
horrible place to work.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSAugust 2, 2017
the nurses are cut throat, the management has there favorites and the pay is terrible.overall working environment is lousy. would not work there again.
Enjoyable place to work at
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSJuly 9, 2017
Each employee whom worked there always tried to help others out in any kind of way they could. Was continuously busy every single day. Always tried to do what's best for patiences
Pros
Enjoyed environment
Cons
No cons
laid back work environment
MLT, Generalist/Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSMay 31, 2017
A typical day at Delta Regional includes routine and stat analysis of samples. Workflow coordination and teamwork essential to a successful day. Everyone working together as a team from the preanalytical to the post analytical phases makes a typical day at Delta Regional flow according to company protocol.
Pros
approved time off
Cons
no annual raise
View pros and cons
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSMay 18, 2017
The pay is competitive, because there is a high staff turnover. This hospital is dangerously and purposely understaffed to cut back on costs. There are very good nurses here who are becoming burned out due to poor staffing, and the patients are the ones who suffer.
Pros
Competitive pay, learning opportunities
Cons
Poor work/life balance, dangerously yet purposefully understaffed
Need more money
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSMay 18, 2017
This is a nice facility to work for but needs improvement with employer and employees. Also there is no advancements for employees, especially those that have been there more than ten years.
This was a clinical requirement for MLT program
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSMay 18, 2017
This was a clinical requirement for MLT program. The Chief Technologist was great. He was very supportive of the students in the program and I learned a tremendous about during my clinical rotation at this hospital.
Pros
Great Working Environment
Excellent working environment
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSMay 6, 2017
Excellent working environment. Provides excellent health care for patients in the greater Greenville, MS. area.

Apply today and fulfill your greatest dream.
Positive atmosphere and educational.
Pharmacy Technician/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSMay 4, 2017
I work in Outpatient and Inpatient pharmacy. I enjoy going to work delivering prescriptions to various customers and interacting with them. I also enjoy preparing prescribed medicines for the inpatients and learning new things. The most enjoyable part is working under the laminar hood and the Pharmacist reply is that I did a great job.
Pros
Positive atmosphere
Cons
Could improve on raises.
a typical day of work
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSMarch 21, 2017
This would be the ideal job for transitioning before retirement. Everything during the day is pretty much the same everyday, I have some of the best coworkers that makes my day ease on by.
great place to retire from.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSMarch 9, 2017
Its a great place to work. You have many opportunities and super great benefits. Its a great company and its growing bigger and faster. They offer so many different careers, making it easier for growth,
benefits
Cons
I wish they had more medical centers in other areas of Mississippi
Not in my opinion
RN- 3 East (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSDecember 29, 2016
Building is older with outdated d├ęcor. Staff seems uninterested in patient care at times. More concentration placed on policy than what may be appropriate for one patient.