Delta Employee Reviews

Found 1,486 reviews matching the search
wonderful company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2016
the co-worker are great to work with different cultures. the hardest part is trying to please a unsatisfied customer. I have learned how to be patient with passengers no matter what the situaion is
Leading Airline with a Bright Future
Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2016
Overall an enjoyable place to work. Delta operates at a fast pace so be prepared to carry your weight.

Flight benefits are great but if you absolutely have to be somewhere it's best to buy a ticket and not travel "space available" hoping there's an open seat.
Pros
great 401k match and profit sharing, flight benefits
Great entry level job
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 6, 2016
Working as a flight attendant for Delta was a great experience. The community as a whole was inspiring to work for. Being a new flight attendant for any company does come great challenges. This position does consume your life for the first year or so. Overall, a great experience but if you are planning on commuting to your base, think again!
Typical work day
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSDecember 5, 2016
Enjoy meeting new people of all ages and nationalities. Giving great customer service. It's nothing hard about the job. You will love it just hard to become full time.
Pros
free flights
Hand free lunches
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, KYDecember 5, 2016
I assembled facets and set projection molds I ran forklifts, company was clean and u could advance quick. Work was fast pace but fun.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks and very hot, line leaders where not interested in helping or giving advice about doing job correctly
Productive fast paced fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 1, 2016
arrive report to daily briefing
prepare for assigned flights
or work station at ticket counter
Management great attitude
Co-workers great encouraging helpful
hardest part of job, delayed flights or overbooked flights
most enjoyable. meeting people and working with flight crew
Pros
environment, co workers, passengers
Cons
Very busy place with very diverse backgrounds
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2016
A typical day at work was very busy but if flight was not oversold it ran smoothly. I learned to drive jetway bridges, new personalities, and great customer service. Some co workers were very helpful in team building. The hardest part was when flights were overbooked especially international flights. It was sometimes hard to get a Red Coat to assist.
Pros
perks, free flights
Cons
over booking of flights
Refer to my Star Rating
Lead Agent Ramp side Ground Support / Team leader (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 30, 2016
This was a great Job & experience for years. I had earned my Position as a Lead Ramp Agent...then A Senior Customer Service Agent in Special Services / Ticket Counter-Gate Area...then Delta purchased Pan Am Airlines therefore Delta required a Mass Lay-Off.
Culture and Security
Sr. Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2016
Environment is one of relaxed and friendly, but in the last few months job security is a major issue and people are afraid. Outsourcing the jobs offshore and what is left they are bringing people from offshore here to work the jobs. US citizens are being let go.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
Job security
Delta Air Lines Review
On-board Leader / Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 27, 2016
I loved being a flight attendant and Delta was the best in the business. This career was not just a job, it was a lifestyle that had great benefits, paid well and allowed me to travel to every state in the United Stated, all over Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribean, and many European countries, The hardest part of the job was 911.
Great travel benefits and health benefits
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30354November 25, 2016
There's an opportunity to meet many wonderful people traveling from place to place, as well as the opportunity to travel yourself. Compensation is okay, but health benefits are good. The ability to switch shifts to accommodate your schedule is available after a few months through a bidding process, if necessary. Delta allows employees to swap days and hours for time off or extra hours, which is great.
Pros
Ability to travel free or discounted rates as well as health benefits and 401k
Cons
sometimes unethical practices
Tough environment for women
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 23, 2016
Very good airline operation. Decisions are focused on investors and stock price, so company remains profitable. Frontline employees are focused on the passenger and are well trained. Great pilots.
Pros
Flight benefits and good medical benefits
Cons
Good old boy environment. Very little leadership Diversity.
Good Place to work
Senior Business Analyst (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNNovember 20, 2016
It is a good Place to work. They have a highly knowledgeable staff and have a friendly and collaborative environment.
They are open to new ideas and discussions.
This was the most informative job i was empoyed with thus far
Quality Control Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 19, 2016
Delta Airlines was a great job, and I learned the most in regards to job safety (OSHA) and general employee management relations, I worked in all weather , and my physical agility was definitely put to the test. I would recommend delta to anyone who is looking for a stable career with benefits.
Pros
flight benefits
Cons
Delta can be a dangerous place to a person who is no safety causious
Commitment to Employees
RAMP AGENT (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 19, 2016
Delta is committed to their employees and an amazing company to work for. Free flights, profit sharing, and room to advance your career.
flight benefits
Reservation Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 18, 2016
Great travel benefits if you take advantage of them, The compensation was fair up until 9/11 and they all had issues. Heard it's even better as Delta now took over NWA.
A Day in a life
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 18, 2016
If you are looking for a job that is going to keep you on your toes this is the job for you!!! Everyday it is something new! Customer say and do the craziest things. however the job is fairly easily but if you are doing ticket counter it does require some lifting up to 70 lbs and standing for 5 or 8 hours.
Pros
free flights
Cons
short breaks
Overall
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 18, 2016
Delta Air Lines is a great place to work. I love working here. What more can I say about a company that puts its employees first - nothing. Keep up the good work.
Flew around the world for free
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 17, 2016
One of my all time favorite job. I was 18 years when I got the job and left after my 21st birthday. In that time I visited 36 different countries and didn't pay for any of it.
great job
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 15, 2016
Great job. I started working as a ramp agent that was a different but unique experience from what I had done. i ended up working in reservation which was an experience
Pros
eat all the time
Cons
calls always monitered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2