Delta

Delta Employer Reviews

Average, Ok Company
Customer Service Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2014
Pros: delta perks, bonuses, flight benefits
Cons: pay wage scale
Delta Airlines is a ok company. Management can be a bit iffy at times with some managers not being ready for the roles they are placed in. Working conditions vary from extremely hot in the summer to extremely cold and wet in the winters. Flight benefits for you and your family are excellent though.
Great working together as a team
Customer Service (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaDecember 20, 2014
We ensure on time arrivals and departures to customer destinations as well as work together as a team to get the job done.
Delta Airlines
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Windsor Locks, CTDecember 12, 2014
Delta is a great company to work for. there are vast benefits.
Fun job, fast paced
Online Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 11, 2014
Pros: travel benefits, fun and fast paced
Cons: you may encounter disgruntle customers
As a online Support supervisor, you would take calls to help and asist people on how to navigate there way through Delta.com. We would solve any problems and help in rerouting customers on different flights. Another part of that job was to answer customer email that came in through delta.com. Being that it was a call canter, it was fast paced, but fun – more... at the same time. – less
Very rewarding job and many option for growth
Staff Planning (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2014
Delta was the best place to work because of the environment of constant growth.
easy to use
Engineer / Supervisor (Former Employee), Warwick, RIDecember 5, 2014
To obtain a position that will enable me to utilize my experience and skills
Delta Airlines
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 4, 2014
A typical day at Delta is sometimes busy but enjoyable because I work for a company that made sure that all employees respected there brand and was proud of there brand. Working with co-workers in delta they were build on team work and wasn't afraid to help another out. The hardest is making sure flights get out on time. The most enjoyable part for – more... working for delta was the ability to fly anywhere in the world. – less
Application process
Flight Attendant Applicant (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 2, 2014
If you have a tattoo either remove it or make sure it's not on a visible part of your body. I went pretty far in the process and when told that I had a tattoo received a rejection email a few days later.
Direct planes in and out of gates, load and unload baggage at ramps
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 30, 2014
Direct planes in and out of gates, load and unload baggage at ramps
great
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 30, 2014
I love the option of having a flex schedule. No work day is the same.
This job requires a lot of traveling and phone calls. but at the end of the day its worth it. No two days are the same and that helps with keeping you interested in the task at hand.
N/a
Reservations Specialist/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 25, 2014
Delta is an outstanding company to work for they lead the industry with integrity and i wouldn't recommend flying anyone else.
Productive, Fun, Caring people
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 24, 2014
I have been with Delta airlines for over 14 years, I must say I have no complaints about Delta. It is a Fun place to work, but can get stressful, as with any job, but what makes it special is the people that you work with.
flying benefits are the only perks/ employees are treated bad
Local Training Administrator/Compliance (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 22, 2014
Pros: flying benefits
Cons: no lunch breaks very dangerous
Company is not for employees. Work in bad working conditions. If it was not for the flying benefits job sucks. Very dangerous high number of on job injuries
Amazing company to work for. Great team of professionals.
Flight Attendant/Inflight Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 20, 2014
Pros: travel the world. get to know different people every day.
Cons: away from home often. pay changes often.
Great team of professionals from all background and experiences. Had the chance to travel around the world and learn about new cultures and backgrounds. Its hard to be away from home so often, but when you work with such diverse group of individuals it makes it all worth it. Had a great time at Delta.
Travel the World
Flight Attendant/NYC Base (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: free food great people
Cons: long days
a great company to work for Awesome Opportunity to travel and see the World...meet people across cultures....
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Arlington VANovember 17, 2014
I really loved working at Delta Airline it was a great experience. Learning how to work with different aircraft's and also meeting new people!............................................................................................................................
A good place to learn and make job as a Carrere
Below Wing Agent (Current Employee), queens, nyNovember 17, 2014
I like the work i did its a good place to work at or for and growth is possible for anyone. the professional work place that delta show me is one that can be use for many job opportunity. i like working in a fast past a place were multitasking is a must so delta gave me that opportunity.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), DetroitNovember 17, 2014
Get to travel a lot which is a plus. Management was decent. Advancement is hard you have to be there a few years. Everything is seniority based. Schedules at not the best, but it is in the service industry and is opened all the time, so it is/was expected.
Productive and challenging environment
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Queens, NYNovember 17, 2014
Perfect for developing experience for the Aviation work career. Structured myself with great experience being a team player, working with employees from different ethics, endulged in a great amount of knowledge performing aircraft maintenance on the line.
Great place to work!
Accounting/Analysis Associate-Lead (Former Employee), Eagan, MNNovember 14, 2014
Pros: lifetime retiree flight benefits.
Cons: mergers if you are the company being acquired.
The merger from Northwest Airlines displaced a lot of Minnesotans but Delta is a good place to be.
I took the retirement package, with the job situation right now I wish I did not.

1 2 3 4 5

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more