Delta

Delta Employer Reviews

High pace enviroment with low upwards mobility.
Flight Deck Trainer/ALA (Former Employee), DFWSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: being around plains
Cons: no upward mobility
You would work four to five flights a day, to which you would be in charge of the loading of bags, cargo, fuel and the safety of the aircraft. The supervisors are generally good at there jobs. Management is distant and very disconnected to the day to day operations. the hardest part of the job is growing accustom to the different weather you are subjected – more... to. The enjoyable part of the job is getting to be around plains all day! – less
Best Airline in the World
Aircraft Load Agent (Current Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 22, 2014
Delta has a lot of values which are good values if you ask me. The job is very physically demanding with minimal pay, but has a great benefit package compared to other airlines.
Delta airlines training,pay.management
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: no benefits, poor pay.no good business processes. no training
I worked for Delta Airlines part time along with my main job as a Manager for Xcel Energy. The company was having management problems there was no formal training.the pay was poor and the employees were unhappy. I liked the job as i was able to fly for free,
Delta
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2014
Great place to be. Love working for this company and really enjoyed my time there. I learned a lot about all different types of planes and how to load them correctly. Great work atmosphere.
Travel priviledges
Customer Service/Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: annual profit share
Cons: staffing shortage
transferring luggage to & from aircrafts in a timely manner. Conduct briefings before the arrival of each flight. Courses & training are available
Loved the job, the flying and the travels
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYSeptember 16, 2014
A little stressful at time but I love the job so nothing is ever stressful for me. Loved it.
outstanding company from start to finish
Senior Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: outstanding in every way
outstanding company, who really cared for their employees and their families. excellent compensation and vacation time. Best company I ever had the opportunity to be a part of.
Fullfilling job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: inclimate weather
Working for Delta was a great job. I enjoyed the people that I worked with. It was the management that I did not like. The station manager had a chip on his shoulder. He was unwilling to work with individuals schedules. During the shift that I would work, there would be roughly 15 planes throughout the day.
Reservation Sales
Reservationist /Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta,GASeptember 15, 2014
Learning a complete different aspect of the work that I was accustomed. Enjoyed what I was doing, learning something different from the medical field. The management and co-worker was easy to work with. This was a part time position.
Great company to work for
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2014
Receive assigned bags to transport to aircraft. They are called "runs"
Very laid back place with little supervision
Good Company
Consultant TEKsystems (Current Employee), Eagan MNSeptember 14, 2014
Good company depending on what manager you have. Good luck getting on permanent unless you live in Atlanta.
Airline Industry
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee), Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNSeptember 5, 2014
You are constantly running from gate to gate working flights. Customers are very demanding, and sometimes threatening. I learned how the airline industry works and what it takes to make a single flight go out each day. The hardest part of my job was being timed on everything you do, and if something went wrong someone was getting blamed. Over all this – more... job is most suitable for college students needing a part time job or someone with VERY flexible work schedule. – less
Ramp agent
Customer Service (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2014
great way to manage weight as you continually work either in your area or helping your neighbors dangerous if you don't pay attention
free flights
Lobby Assistant (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: low wages
free flights dsfygdshhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfds
Great working place, lots of challenges that i loved
Delta Ramp Agent/Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), New York. NYAugust 31, 2014
Typical day at work was based on how many flights were scheduled for the day. I learned a lot about teamwork at this job. Each day was filled with challenges but I really enjoy challenges makes the work easier.
fun
Customer Service Agent/Supervisor (Former Employee), Lansing, MIAugust 30, 2014
great place to work at! Great benefits and enjoying atmosphere! asdfasfasdfasdfsfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
Productive fun place to work
Lead a team (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 29, 2014
A typical day at work starts with the supervisor dividing the employees into teams of 4. He usually puts someone in charge of the team. Each team would then have to work 4 or 5 flights per shift.
Hope you don't land in the HR department
HR (Former Employee), Corporate HR in AtlantaAugust 29, 2014
Pros: nice cafeteria, gym, decent people outside of management
Cons: some employee have low educational skills and therefore can't deal intelligently with conflict, parts of the culture are more like a cult, poor technology and skills. they do not reward based on performance just favoratism.
Any other area of the company would be good, but not under the HR umbrella. Anytime leaders have been in place for 35 years, but have never had to earn degrees or learn how to manage people you're going to have problems. There are power hungry females that will end your career with Delta in a heartbeat if you even speak up. They have been labeled "golden" – more... because someone recommended them and they were awarded to "__ Club."The culture is to put people in a position just because they've "done their time" or are able to kiss butt, not because they have proven skills to perform within the position.

There is a severe lack of technology overall in the company and so employees consequently use what would be considered primitive with the outside world. They don't try anything new and have no idea what Quality work looks like, all they want is speed.

The head of the department is very nice, but has a wall around her so she's not seeing what's really going on. I think she needs to put something in place to identify issue where people aren't scared that they will be retaliated against for speaking up against Manager abuses of power. Exit interviews could be put in place for not only full time, but contract employees to identify problems in the department.After witnessing a co-worker reading fiction novels at her desk for hours on end, every day I was shocked. – less
delta
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), new yorkAugust 28, 2014
I traveled the world and saw places I would have never seen otherwise!
LOVED IT
Delta ticketing agent (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 27, 2014
Pros: everything
Caught a lot of liars trying to get money by faking injuries. Nothing like catching a liar on video

1 2 3 4 5

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more