Delta

Delta Employer Reviews

fun environment with minimal advancement and pay
Cabin Crew (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 28, 2014
Great job for young person needing to learn about time management and punctuality....no advancement moved on to open own business
great Company
Support Agent Lead (Current Employee), Dallas TXOctober 26, 2014
Opportunities for additional income while working . I enjoy working here with flexible days off with inside trading system. You also have work at home opportunities. Traveling privileges are awesome !
A great company to work for
Airport Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: networking with many different people.
Cons: the pay
I love delta as an employer. The company is great and the benefits are amazing.
Fun workplace.
Baggage Handler / Ramp Operator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaOctober 22, 2014
the benefits are wonderful. not much power as an individual you kind of fall in one of the numbers of its hundreds of workers.
Very fun work place, work 2 hours, break 2 hours, then work 2 more hours, and watch tv until you go home.
Equipment Service Employee (Former Employee), Memphis International Airport. Memphis,TennesseeOctober 22, 2014
Pros: plenty of tv time, always food
Cons: managers who were new that thought they knew it all were a stick in the mud, until they finally learned that lower classification employees had a brain too!
Any job is basically what you make of it unless the managers are just impossible.
productive an workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2014
Pros: excellant medical dental and vision great company to work for superb flight benefits
Cons: not enough overtime
learned to be a better customer service agent enjoyed my career to the fullest work well with my coworkers management some where great people to work for other let there positions go to there heads an abused there authority my long hours standing on my feet when flight where late arriving
great place to work.
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC (Former Employee), DFW, TEXASOctober 21, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: there were none
very productive work place and learning environment. it was fast pace and exciting, with great leadership an co-work who care about each other and help one another. it was one of the best places I ever worked.
professional place to work.
Lead Agent (Former Employee), boston, maOctober 16, 2014
every day at delta was fun and challenging. there was a lot of team work atmosphere. it was very rewarding helping passengers with the airport process.
Hard word for short periods of time
Transfers Dispatcher, ALA and ESE (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: low pay
Loaded and unloaded planes and made sure the customers luggage made in on the plane in time.
Best job in my life
PART 121 AIRLINE PILOT (Former Employee), JFK and AtlantaOctober 14, 2014
Fabulous job; best place I've worked to date. I would have stayed on if it weren't for the FAA's artificial age 65 mandatory retirement. I am still looking to continue my aviation career for another 10 years.
Productive atmosphere.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee), Lapeer, MIOctober 13, 2014
Pros: lots of free lunches and candy bars for proper behavior.
Cons: sometimes having to work without a fan when it is very hot.
A typical day starts at 6:45am and continues until 3:15pm. We are expected to be alert and on time. Horse play is not allowed and over all a safe place to work.
short term gig
Field Engineer (TEK SYSTEMS (Former Employee), Eagan, MNOctober 9, 2014
Pros: monday thru friday
Cons: temp job
I worked with good people but it was a short term job from the beginning.
Awesome Company
Performance Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 7, 2014
great company and coworkers. Love the people and the policies, treated very well.
great
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), ATLANTA, GAOctober 7, 2014
great experience with delta!!! Met some pretty amazing people that have become life long friends!! very diverse group of people that work there. Everyone is very helpful and outgoing!!!
Exciting Travel all over the World
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Queens, NYOctober 7, 2014
Pros: benefits and travel experience
Cons: work most major holidays and away from home alot
It's very exciting and fast paced. Never a dull moment. Meeting People from all over the world as you travel the world for free and getting paid to do it.
Customer Service
Baggage Service Agent (Current Employee), Augusta, GAOctober 6, 2014
Daily work is consistent with assisting customers with booking tickets and locating lost luggage. I was part of a special team the responded to corporate emails and inquiries. I learned patience and to not always let a customer know what you cannot do but what you CAN do for them. Management micromanage and that can reduce the work ethic of an employee. – more... The hardest part of the job is having to be positive in the process of a customer being irate, but the good thing is pleasing and making sure their satisfied when the job is complete. – less
The people make it a good place to work.
Technical Data Manager (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNOctober 6, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: travel
Overall a good place to work with oppertunities for advancement.
Exciting, International travel, learning new cultures, experiencing new Countries, multi - tasking, passenger enjoyment, safety.
Domestic and International Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: traveling the world, meeting new people, cultural awareness, discussions with people, taking care of others, responsible for safety, an education
Cons: irate passengers, delays, unknown destinations, upset children flying alone, scared passengers
I became a Flight Attendant after graduating from College. My vast travels as a child helped me with this decision. My family insisted each year that we experience a variety of destinations for our family vacations. My mother a Flight Attendant of past years, looked at this as an education all in its own.
I enjoyed the idea of traveling to destinations – more... new to me. I have a genuine knack to communicate with people from all walks of life, and enjoy getting to know their ideas and thoughts on many subjects. I enjoyed the many cultures I came into contact with and also enjoyed learning about different life styles.
I enjoy helping people, and was ready and prepared to help and assist passengers regardless of their age or background if an emergency were to arise. I am level headed and can think and perform well under pressure. I was not afraid of this scenario. The overall experience is one I shall never forget. – less
Fun, challenging and it opens up the ability to travel the world!
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Portland, OROctober 5, 2014
Pros: travel!!!!
Cons: daily dramatic co-workers
A typical day can be crazy, flights delayed, cancelled, rerouted etc. Dealing with hundreds of angry and frustrated passengers really makes a person have to use multiple skills: deescalating situations, problem solving, and computer programing all consistently with time managing skills. In this job I learned, computer programing, research skills, FAA – more... regulations, pay roll, scheduling, and various other office skills. At Delta, you learn something new every day. I had wonderful management, very kind, understanding, and professional. My co-workers were probably the hardest part of the job, very dramatic and have a difficult time working as a team. Sometimes working with these people was almost comparable to working on an episode of a soap opera. However, despite this, the best part of this job other than the consistent intellectual challenges is the ability to travel. I have traveled the world! Domestic travel can be a headache, but international travel makes it worth it!!! – less
friendly work environment variable work jobs exciting opportunities
below wing employee (Former Employee), Msp/St. Paul Int'l AirportOctober 5, 2014
Pros: co-workers, good pay, benefits, exciting work area
Cons: management, weather
Fun job, incompetent managers, great co-workers, dangerous environment, exciting industry.

1 2 3 4 5

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more