Delta Employee Reviews

Found 1,425 reviews matching the search
good for students
ACS - Airport Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYSeptember 26, 2016
only did this job because there is nothing else available to a college student. free food was one of the major perks but pay is practically nothing for all the negativity you take
my typical day at work
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYSeptember 26, 2016
Atypical day at work for me is preparing the workload, instructing my team on what there task is and what we have to do to get it done. also, show good customer service to our clients and make sure our service is exceptionally well to there linking. The hardest part of my duties is not having enough time to finish the work mainly because it is time consuming and the next task will have to be completed as well. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting the expectation of the customer and make sure the service we provided was comfortable to there liking.
Everything about this company was good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL, Washington, DC, Dallas TXSeptember 25, 2016
I worked for Delta for many years. I worked on the Ramp,with cargo and bag and mail. I also was Ticket Agent, working on the Ticket Counter, with our Passengers.
Delta Air Lines
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 21, 2016
Delta Air Lines is a great employer. Delta places its employees first because if there are no workers then the passengers. The best part about my position is having the ability to interact with customers
Great place to work!
Avionics Instrument Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2016
Enjoyed the people I worked with and the technical challenges of the job. A new challenge everyday in the airline industry!
Pros
Flight Benefits!
Delta
Tower Agent (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 18, 2016
Delta Airlines is an amazing company. Delta Airlines goes above and beyond to make their employees feel comfortable. I would love to advance in the near future.
Fun and exciting place to work
Advanced ticketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2016
The work is exciting and challenging plus you get to fly for free, what's not to like. Delta has a great culture of promoting from within and so the sky is the limit how far you can go.
Fun place to work
Flight attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2016
great company to work for with a lot of benifits. my biggest complaint was how much I work too much and I am away from home too much
Great Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Delta people are great and they work in a team environment. Passengers are annoying at times when the situation isn't ideal but overall I throughly enjoyed my time at Delta
fun productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 14, 2016
absolutely love working for Delta. Love my employees and my supervisors. We all know how to work together to be successful. Supervisors help in any situation
great owner, cares for his employees, job not for everyone
Onsite Network Administrator / Master Technician (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 12, 2016
Fast paced environment, one minute i'm working on two iPads for glass repair, next I could be driving to Kentucky for a service call for CNC serial controller repair. Always busy, always something to do. For 8 of the 13 years I traveled to thousands of calls ranging from residential to industrial systems, servers, routers, vpn, special software systems company specific. Enjoyed the challenge of not knowing where I was going next and most systems were unique to the company I was being called to. My job was to reverse engineer the networks and / or software because most company IT was subcontracted out and no one knows how it was designed. Late night onsites were rare but did occur. The owner was great guy but demanding, all in all I would work for him again.
Pros
Good people, gained experience working on thousands of systems. Servers, phone systems, Cnc machines, ect..
Cons
A lot of traveling, Onsites
Meeting interesting people and lots of travel
LAX In-flight Base Manager in setting up files (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2016
Usually go to work early, sign in, meet with crew and begin the day. The days were very busy and daily I learned new things. Love the co workers and the job. Thar hardest part of the job is that some days could be very very long. The most enjoyable part of the job was of course the travel.
Pros
Great travel benefits
i love my job
RAMP AGENT (Current Employee) –  HoustonSeptember 11, 2016
love my Delta and i do not plan on leaving. my co workers are the best the hardest part is the heat and i like that i never know what the day will bring
Pros
excellent job
Cons
ready reserve
Nightshift,standing by for arriving flight
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Ft Lauderdale International Airport,FlSeptember 11, 2016
Great, love working at the airport, good people,good times of cleaning the airplane and learning aviation stuff......
I am a private pilot with a passion sharing love of aviation.....
Pros
Good working at night, higher pay rate, good comraderie of workers.
Cons
1st ramp job, nothing to compare to.....
Great
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Jf Kennedy Ap, NYSeptember 10, 2016
Great the benefits are great . Give you great airline experience. The work is not very strenuous, they work with your schedule, the people are friendly, bosses stay on top of there jobs and work very hard.
Love the benefits and the Delta Family
Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 9, 2016
I applied for a job at Delta when I was in college because I wanted to fly to Atlanta for an interview. It's been over 28 years and I have enjoyed every moment of my time here. There are lots of opportunities for advancement in Atlanta or the other hubs.
Pros
Flight benefits, opportunities for advancement if you're willing to relocate
Cons
Shift for frontline positions is based on seniority
Great Place to Work
Engine test cell technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2016
I had to work midnight shift but other than that It was good. The people are awesome and always takes care of their own. Draw backs are working in the weather.
Pros
Free Flying
Cons
Shift work
It a grest place to work in
Ramp Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Delta Airlines.. They always rewarding you on your great performance and attendance means a lot to the company. I really enjoyed Delta Airlines.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Health benefits were great.
Excellent company with great benefits
Airport Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 6, 2016
Excellent company with great benefits. Delta provided extensive training and opportunities for employee growth. I was very fortunate to have been employed by such a remarkable company for 24 years, and was privileged to take advantage of a very impressive voluntary retirement package in 2014.
Good job overall
Ticketing/Gate Agent (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 5, 2016
This is a good job to work at overall you just don't get a full time spot in DTW for years at a time. No one retires at this position. There are also no benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2