Delta

Delta Employee Reviews

great until 9/11
Baggage Call Center Agent/Back-up Floor Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
After 9/11 they went downhill before then they were a great company, I loved to be able to fly anywhere course I ever got the time off to fly there so that was a draw back no time off my days would be spread out
Productive and fun place to work
Baggage Handler (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2015
Pros: free flights
Cons: None
Working around airplanes was very enjoyable. The job was different every day. The hardest part of this job is dealing with the weather as this was a out door job.
delta
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2015
Pros: lunch
Cons: healthcare
unloaded planes and worked on pushing aircraft to and from the gate when unloaded the hardest part was throwing the luggage all around in a tiny space
I enjoy interacting with all different people.
Ramp operator/ baggage handler (Current Employee), JFK, New YorkJune 26, 2015
I am dependable and enjoy interacting with people. With my various experiences and my willingness to learn, I feel I would be a valuable employee to any company.
Hours and benefits are acceptable
Productive and clam enviroment
Ramp agent, baggage handler, pushback certified (Former Employee), New YorkJune 25, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, happy co-workers, individually easy manageable work load.
Cons: Discriminating/Harassing Supervisor
Everything about their system and work ethics is excellent except a few supervisors that comes to work disrupt the work place and single out some employees who might not be doing anything, but they feel at ease to bring a certain level of their maliciousness to you that they should have left at home.
Good
Supplier Performance Intern (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2015
Great place to work. Great benefits. Good company to work for. With many opportunities. I very much enjoyed my short time working for the company.
It has a Great management team, and employees.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Management, making sure employees have a pleasant work experience.
Cons: Not understanding the rehire process, if supervisor said would rehire. and have good work record.
A typical day is arriving to work on time, to hear briefing of any new processes implemented, or updated training . I learned that being an employee of the company, gets respect inside and outside of company. Proud to be part of a company that values their employees. Management was exceptional. Involved not only in the company, but working within the communities, to support whatever needs and causes.and supplying them with resources. Making a difference.

My co-workers were exceptional male and female, who took pride in their work, and always represented the company at all times. Being willing to assist whenever called upon. Staying until the job done.

The hardest part was not the job, but hearing of a coworker, employee, or family of the company suffering a loss of a love.

The most enjoyable part of the job, is the company picnics, outings Christmas party, and community projects.
Delta
Ticket Agent/Gate Agent (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 22, 2015
Pros: Great Company, Great benefits
I would say this has been one of my favorite company to work for! the environment was diverse and there was always something to do. A lot of learning.
Great company
RESERVATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), AtlantaJune 20, 2015
Delta Airlines is a overall great company to work for with great benefits and great people. Ideal company for truly dedicated people.
Fast paced environment
Cargo Agent (Current Employee), East Boston, MAJune 19, 2015
Pros: Free flights
Cons: Never get FT in Boston
I have been working at Delta for 2 1/2 years and the perks are great with flights. Fun people to work with and for. I have learned the safety procedures of each flight. Management is very understanding and solve problems proffesionaly. The hardest part of the job is knowing i will not get FT in Boston. The greatest part of my job is knowing i fly for free in the USA
Time oriented , fast paced.
Cargo Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Benefits were very good, advancement was available, free travel benefits
Cons: Were subject to inclement weather, labor intensive, cramped working space, shift work.
Hit the ground running. Management were works in progress they are still learning. Some good some bad. Co-workers were generally a good group. Irregular operations. Being outside.
great company
BOCC (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJune 16, 2015
awesome to work for even though the starting pay is great, great benefits and the company knows how to take care of its employees
I really enjoyed going to work everyday
Supervisor for ADA wheel chair Department (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 16, 2015
Great company to work for! Got to work with a talented group of individuals on a day to day base. I left to make more money...
Domestic engineer
Domestic Engineer (Current Employee), Ft. Worth, Tx willing to move.June 16, 2015
I exercise skills in the areas of budgeting, nutrition, finance, health and wellness for a family of four with travelling spouse.
No room for advancement or job security
Student Services (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 16, 2015
Pros: Not much to mention
Cons: see above and the health benefit package is horrible
No direct management organizational ability . Constant mixed messages , attempts to get everyone on board with putting students first however they do not value employees . Most employees are in fear of their jobs. I give this poorly managed company another year and they will be closed down . Horrible morale but anyone who speaks out about it and they will find a way to get you out.

Having worked at another large college for many years I have seen both a healthy and unhealthy one. If you work here get out and if you are thinking about it then you may want to strongly reconsider.
A little disorganized
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Slc, UtahJune 14, 2015
A little disorganized with the rules but I had fun working here for the many years that I did and would think about going back. The travel benefits were definitely nice.
Productivity and relaxing places and fitness equitment
Call Center Rep III (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 14, 2015
Pros: Work at home
Cons: Contract job
This is a great company, benefits are very good, This company takes very good care of its employees and productivity is at all time high. There is a great diversity of employees and there is zero tolerance of discrimination. Over the years, I have learned the Delta brand. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the company recognize its employess who have achieved so much for the company. Compensation comes through the Summit Club, President Club, 110% Lunch Club, just to name a few.
Something Different EVERYDAY! :)
Lead Operations Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2015
Pros: Flight Benefits
Cons: The weather - Mother Nature is a beast when you work in her world.
If I could advance to corporate I wouldn't have left. It was a fun place to work but I think their front line gets overlooked.
Decent place to work, flight benefits, typical large-company bureaucracy
Ground Support Equipment Engineering Co-op (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2015
Pros: Free flights, fun work environment, airport ramp access
Cons: poor co-op program, little responsibility, no windows
I worked at Delta in GSE as a co-op for three semesters. I was given tons of freedom in the office, and, as such was free to do as much or little work as I liked. Often I wished however that the co-op program in the specific department was more organized as I would have to really hound the engineers for work. If you're not incredibly self-motivated, you can come out of this job with little to show for it.

I was the only student in the office. It was a little...different, compared to being with a group of peers my age, which was more common across the street in Tech-Ops.

I felt that the co-op position was unnecessary in this department and was being used as a cost-saving measure. What was really needed was a technical document writer, but then they'd require a benefits package. A co-op only requires the all-important flight benefits, which, honestly, are frustrating to use with the increasing efficiency of Delta's flights.
Great company and culture
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Alcoa, TNJune 9, 2015
Pros: Free flights and good benifits
Cons: Have to start out as a ready reserve agent
Delta is a great company and in my opinion the premier airline in the United States. I unfortunately left Delta in pursuit of more money however would go back in a heartbeat. Delta takes great care of its employees and provides a great benefit package as well once you reach either part time or full time status.

1 2 3 4 5

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more

Delta Salaries