Delta

Delta United States Employee Reviews

Large corporate setting, mostly promotes from within
IFS Contractor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Lots of free time
Cons: Too much free time
Delta is an enormous company and they favor flight attendants in both the field and corporate settings. Mostly promotes from within, and often times promote people with little to no knowledge of their new roles due to huge profit increases.
Very fun place to work. Friendly environment. Good training
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Pay, Flight benefits
Cons: Long hours
Show up at 5am-5pm to flight simulator mock-up for flight attendants to train. I learned how to build the mock-up and work with sheet metal. Got along well with Co-workers also.
Great Environment
Marketing Supervisor (Former Employee), Santo Domingo, DRApril 15, 2015
Pros: Travel Bennefits
Cons: Company Reestructuring eliminated many local positions
Working at Delta Airlines was a wonderfull experience since it alloed me to execute marketing strategies with certain level of freedom. I was responsable for translating global strategies into local plans.
Safe workplace
Aircraft Support Mechanic (Former Employee), Atlanta AirportApril 15, 2015
This is a very work friendly employer. You have the ability to be able to partake in the safety huddles to better give your experiences in the work place to improve safety.
Good place to work for
Booking Agent (Former Employee), CairoApril 14, 2015
productive environment and competition spirit motivated me to do my best and be happy with what I do and achieve more than expected
This was great place to work when Initially finshed collge
Revenue Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2015
I enjoyed working at Delta and this was my first real job after graduating from college. The travel benefits were wonderful and it afforded me the opportunity to take my mother around the world.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), atlanta gaApril 13, 2015
productive place to work its a nice place to work. it teaches employees alot more than other airlines teaches there employees.
Working closely with my Pastor and maintaining financial records
Financial Officer (Current Employee), Augusta, GAApril 13, 2015
I only work on Sundays and I enjoy volunteering at my church and keeping the books and managing payroll. My coworkers are my church members.
Fun up beat working enviorment
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 13, 2015
Pros: Free Travel
Cons: N/A
Safely guide their planes into gates and then push them back out again. Ramp agents are also responsible for all ground servicing of a commercial airliner, including loading and unloading of baggage and cargo. Ramp agents typically operate a variety of machinery and equipment, including baggage loader belts, diesel pushback tractors and small baggage cart tugs. In cold weather, ramp agents operate aircraft deicing trucks, working aloft to spray deicer fluids on assigned airliners.
Fast Pace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 11, 2015
I loved this job because there was always constant change. I love a challenge and this job created that for me. Not to mention the free travel was a perk!
Hard work but great benefits
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2015
This job will keep you in shape. You can chose your shift and time frame to go with your lifestyle. You get flight benefits too.
Delta Air Lines was a "top notch" company to work for. Excellent relationship between Front line employess and management.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2015
Pros: Free Flight benefits. Can work half the month
Cons: 24/7 operation. I was on call 21 days a month for first seven years of career
I loved working as a flight attendant for Delta Air lines. Our days could be as short as 4 hours and as long as 18 hours, depending on our destination. Flight crews work very well as teams and since we rarely work with the same people twice ( Delta has 22,000 flight attendants!), it is imperative that we respect one another and use our time and resources well. Teamwork and mutual respect were by far the greatest assets I obtained over the years.
Not the same thing everyday
Painter/Carpenter (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 9, 2015
Pros: hours go by fast
Cons: healthcare
Good Job with new challenges every day.Co-workers are usely pretty easy to get along with and management are easy to talk to.The hardest part is dealing with other crafts during crunch time.The most enjoyable part is at the finish when every thing comes together.
Was a great foot in the door to the industry
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 7, 2015
Employees work long hours and weekends
Customers were great to work with
Flexible work hours
Coworkers were always supporative
Culture and Benefits
Part-Time Intern, Supplier Operations (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 7, 2015
Delta loves and takes care of it's employees.

Satisfactory discretionary and non-discretionary benefits.

Great examples of servant leadership and several areas for growth and development.
Great Workplace
IFS- Technical Facilitator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 6, 2015
Working at Delta has allowed me to grow within the company. I love that the employee's are treated as equals and our opinions really do matter. So of my co-workers are like family to me and we continue to encourage one another to apply and grow as an employee. Delta believes in me as an employee, but also just as a person.
Call Center, Inbound calls.
Reservation Agent (Current Employee), Dallas TexasApril 6, 2015
Receive inbound calls from customers interested in booking flights, providing the customer with excellent customer service.
Excellent in every way.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Dalls / Ft.WorthApril 6, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: Didn't get to spend more time employed there.
If it wasn't for 9/11 I would still be there. They are a class act in every way. Offered excellent room for advancement and would provide you with whatever tools necessary to accomplish it.
Delta Job
Baggage Handler (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 1, 2015
Pros: Making Extra Money
Cons: Cold Weather
Hard work, I learned how to help people and do my job well. Management was very helpful and my co workers were excellent workers. The hardest part was working in the cold and the most enjoyable was driving from plane to plane dropping off baggage
Sr Java Developer
Sr. Java Developer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2015
 Versatile software professional with 8+ years of experience in the design, development, testing, and implementation of critical client server / web applications using JEE/JAVA
 Knowledge of Core Technologies such as: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Web-services(SOAP , REST), JAX-WS, JSF, JSP, Servlet, Oracle, PL/SQL, Sybase, MySQL, Tomcat, WebSphere, UML, JMS, AJAX, jQuery, MQ Series, RabbitMQ, SVN,GIT, Clear Case, Maven, Hudson, Linux, Shell Script
 Recent project roles: Sr. Software Engineer, Designer, Technical Lead and Architect.
 Demonstrate skills in building software architecture from scratch for multiple JEE based applications

1 2 3 4 5

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more

Delta Salaries