Delta

Delta Employee Reviews

Ramp Agent (Current Employee), New YorkJuly 27, 2015
A typical day at work consists of large amounts of communication between workers through a fast pace work environment. Management is always there to help giving constructive crititsm and priaising employees when daily jobs are executed properly. The hardest part of daily tasks is the fast pace of the operation. The intensity of daily tasks are minimized due to the ability to communicate with one another. The most enjoyable part of the job are giving great customer service and receiving the perks of this well developed company.
A lot of opportunity to grow and advance in the company.
Aircraft Load Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Able to visit different places across the world.
Cons: The climate but used to now.
*A typical day varies due to weather on a day to day bases. *Learned how to work safely in and around dangerous area when dealing with aircrafts.
*People have there ways so all I can do is find a happy medium with everybody.
*The most difficult part would be making sure we secure everything in the aircraft before departing.
*When the weekly reports are displayed and to see our station in the top 10 list of other stations. That's one of the enjoyable part I like to continue to see.
Changing and exciting work environment
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2015
Every day is a new experience in this position. It is an exciting opportunity that allows you to get paid to see the world.
Delta Airlines
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Free Flights
Cons: part time no insurance
Typical day at Delta is fast paced . Very Team Oriented must use verbal skills when working together. I stay in my lane when it comes to communicating with my co-workers I do not get into personal conversation with many of my co-workers. Its a part-time job so I only work for 15-20 hours a week. The hardest part of the job is the computer documentations before and after the plane leaves lots of coded messages you must use. The best part is the free flights you can your immediate family can go on.
Great Company to work for
Maintenance Utility Employee (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2015
I love my job. Once you are apart of the Delta family, the opportunities are endless. Good luck if you are given the opportunity to join the team.
Great Company
Seasonal Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: quality
Cons: stress
This is a great company with great benefits. Best airline by far to travel with. The care that Delta shows to each passenger is not comparable.
Great atmosphere and flight benefits
Airport Ops/Customer Service (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Traveling and seeing the world is great
Cons: Salary could be better.
Love working here, very friendly and helpful team. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people everyday and hearing their adventures and helping the passengers.
FLY FOR FREE
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Romulus, MIJuly 17, 2015
Pros: FLY FOR FREE
Cons: SHORT BREAKS
THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS JOB IS THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE BECAME FRIENDS WITH I HAVE GROWN TO LOVE THEM AS FAMILY. I LOVE FLYING FOR FREE MEETING OTHER PEOPLE LEARNING DIFFERENT CULTURES. MANAGEMENT DIDN'T RESPECT YOU AS A PERSON. BUT OVER ALL BEING ABLE TO FLY FOR FREE AND LET THE KIDS SEE THE WORLD WAS GREAT.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Hartfield-Jackson AirportJuly 16, 2015
A typical day at work is very busy. Hartfield-Jackson Airport is the busiest airport in the world. While working in groups we accomplish so much. Management could be bias at times. My co-workers were very helpful and responsive. The hardest part of the job was when customers would be very disrespecful and all you can do is listen until they calm down. The most enjoyable is working with customers that have a sweet spirit and a good sense of humor.
Exciting and rewarding career
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), St. Louis MOJuly 16, 2015
Pros: meeting new people, learning new cultures
Cons: very long hours and wearing high heels all day
I learned how to make customers safe, individually cared for and met the needs of my crew members. I enjoyed working with my team and also having my own individual tasks. I loved traveling, meeting new people, helping the FAA keep our skies safe and just making passengers day a little more comfortable.
One of the best companies I've ever been a part of.
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 14, 2015
Cons: Commuting to base
Delta is like a family that adopted me in. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The job itself is so much fun and rewarding. Being on board the aircraft and providing friendly efficient customer service is fun and rewarding. I love every aspect of my job except having to commute from my home to my base. Although it does not cost me to travel, it does take a lot of time to plan for the travel and actually get to my base.
Doing payroll
Gate Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Helping others
Cons: have no cons
Processing payroll Balance payroll Verify employment status assist employees with problems team player getting the job done
Excellent work enviorment.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Traveling to different countries
Cons: Jetlag.
A typical day would begin with briefing and introduction of crew.
I learned to manage employees , improved my communication skills and was exposed to many cultures.
The hardest part of the job was combating the jetlag.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the travel.
Ramp Agent
Ramp Agent/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Atlanta, New YorkJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Weather condition
Ramp Agent, Loading Unloading Aircraft, Getting planes ready for take off and landing, In contact with Onboard flight crew
Good Friendly Environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2015
Friendly, hardworking environment. It is nice to work hard and have fun individuals around you in the work place. It makes us want to achieve higher goals for the company.
A very fun place to work and enjoy with lovable coworkers
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: coworkers
Cons: short breaks
I was a Customer Service Agent and when working at the gates I met aircraft, deplaned customers, boarded the planes and dispatched the aircrafts for take-off. I was also responsible for various areas of airline ticketing including sky priority, special services, bag drop, and assisting on the kiosk machines all while providing excellent customer service.
great until 9/11
Baggage Call Center Agent/Back-up Floor Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
After 9/11 they went downhill before then they were a great company, I loved to be able to fly anywhere course I ever got the time off to fly there so that was a draw back no time off my days would be spread out
Productive and fun place to work
Baggage Handler (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2015
Pros: free flights
Cons: None
Working around airplanes was very enjoyable. The job was different every day. The hardest part of this job is dealing with the weather as this was a out door job.
delta
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2015
Pros: lunch
Cons: healthcare
unloaded planes and worked on pushing aircraft to and from the gate when unloaded the hardest part was throwing the luggage all around in a tiny space
I enjoy interacting with all different people.
Ramp operator/ baggage handler (Current Employee), JFK, New YorkJune 26, 2015
I am dependable and enjoy interacting with people. With my various experiences and my willingness to learn, I feel I would be a valuable employee to any company.
Hours and benefits are acceptable

1 2 3 4 5

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more

Delta Salaries