Delta Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,312 reviews matching the search
Great benefits, nice people
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2016
Hard-working, happy co-workers; intellectually curious, but pragmatic. Many of us traveled together. What else can I say? Would recommend Delta to anyone. Great experience.
Delta Air Lines
Learning Designer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2016
Great travel perks. Low job security. Lay off created hundreds of unemployed nation-wide.Then they hire many back. Unnecessary drama. Many still unemployed.
Delta Airlines
B737 Fleet Reliability Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2016
Delta cares about what they do and takes their employee culture seriously. The employees feel ownership in the success of the company and it shows in the service they provide. I still follow this company and consider it to be one of the best overall.
Great place to work if you are not a contractor
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 21, 2016
Delta is a wonderful place to work. The people are great and the culture is amazing. The management style is a little out dated and the pay is really low, in my field anyway. It is just not the greatest place to work as a contractor.
A demanding and rewarding job
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2016
Must be a very detailed oriented person to excel at the job and be able to adjust to a fast paced work environment. Many opportunities to learn about the industry and the inner workings.
Strong Company With Great Benefits And Structure
Reservations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45202April 20, 2016
A day at Delta consisted on problem solving and sales. Some situations weren't always easy solutions and required some work which wasn't a problem to do. Plenty of calls to keep busy which is a great plus.
I learned from Delta that I was comfortable with problem solving and thinking outside of the box when it comes to solutions. I learned more about myself with this company, my work habits were strong. I gained confidence in myself. I learned I could sell if I believed in what I was selling. I learned that I am a people person but I'm better in person to create connections. I learned I would rather be multi-tasking than be one track minded.
The management at Delta was wonderful. Very supportive and encouraging. They defiantly care about their employees and the company with the great coaching and structure they have. It will be hard to leave this company mainly because of the management.
The co-workers are just as wonderful. Of course, like anywhere, there's a negative person but I've learned who they are and stay away from them. They are also encouraging and caring. It's not something I am used to so it was wonderful to have that.
The hardest part of my job was handling passengers who were stuck at airports due to delayed flights and cancelled flights without a solution to get them out on a flight any sooner. It always was disappointing news and I hated to tell them I couldn't find them any thing. I prefer to be optimistic in that sense, so when all my solutions were solutions that weren't the best news, I worried they'd be disappointed. It became easier with time.
The
  more... best part of my job was the connections I could make to help passengers plan their vacations. It was such a joyful moment to be able to find what they wanted for their family at the right price for them and to start their planning. I really enjoyed being a part of that and creating positive experiences with passengers. I also enjoyed making connections with them over places I've traveled to and give them some great options to choose from to sight see and visit.  less
Pros
Great Benefits, Great Company To Work For, Great Pay, Company Carried For It's Employees.
Cons
Schedules Weren't Consistent.One Track Mind, I Prefer To Multi Task and Stay Busy.
nice place to work for
J2EE Developer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2016
had worked with different types of approaches for the application development. had seen different types of up and downs and critical times. but learned good experiences
well motivating job
Airport Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 20, 2016
great opportunity to work for, lots of motivating factors that the company is providing for all the workers. a fun and exciting place to move around with your careers. definitely a challenging place to work for in a good way.
busy and fast paced job with excellent people
Gasoline Station Manager (Current Employee) –  Lodi, NJApril 18, 2016
Overall my experience at Delta was one that was very useful to me in helping learn how to manage a business that is cash dominant. The environment was a very friendly one to be in but as a Junior in college preparing for graduation this job has run its course.
Pros
break when there are no customers, outdoors, always active
Cons
bad weather, dangerous because of cash being held
loved it
Flight line technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2016
great job, demanding work, loved working outdoors. Wish the pay was a little better and not too many hours. All together a great place to work and a great airline. LOVE the flight benefits.
Great Work Place
Cabin Crew lead flight attendant / Interperter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2016
The best Employer. caring about their employees,thrives to always be the one of the top leading companies in the aviation industry on all levels.
New experience
Ramp Agent/ Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA 98158April 14, 2016
On a typical day at Delta Airlines, you can expect to have a lot of downtime. The environment is fun, and everyone is very friendly to each other. The hardest part was staying focused on everything you have to watch out for. Monitoring flights that are consistently changing, and the commute from Tacoma to the airport were the hardest parts of this job.
Pros
downtime
Cons
faulty equipment and changing flights
good company
Domestic Cargo Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2016
great job opportunities, easy to move up. management is very understanding. great place to meet new people. the job is very easy to do,but when short staffed it become very difficult.
Pros
incentives on monthly bases
Cons
hard to get a off day
This company couldn't care less about their employees.
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 11, 2016
I just wanted to say that this Airline strives on giving good Customer Service but treats their employees terrible.
If, they don't like you then they harass you and give you write ups all the time.
Then you get a text message that they fired you.
It's not about giving good customer service it's about how many times you send the customers to get rental stuff ( cars,hotels,etc.)
or the biggest reason transferring them to American Express who owns Delta Airlines.
Don't work for them they won't EVER have your back.
Pros
Flights
Cons
The managers all stick together and do nothing.
Productive.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 10, 2016
That is my first job in US. Nice working team. I always met support and understanding from other workers. I liked the work though not exactly work in their specialty I have sought and looking for an opportunity to find a dream job for me in specialty which later has come true.
A fun environment to work at.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 9, 2016
It was an awesome company to work for. Great benefits and awesome schedule, that gives me a balance of life at home and work.
Outstanding organization to be a part of
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 9, 2016
I began my career with Delta as an accountant. Later I transferred to reservations where I was able to develop my sales and marketing skills. The last 5 years of my career I work with Delta in India as a trainer. Great company to work for. Wonderful benefits that I am still enjoying as a retire.
Benefits
Cons
Most positions are not 9:00 am - 5:00pm monday thru friday
Good company
Supervisor/Lead (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 8, 2016
I spent 20 years working for this company with great benefits and compensation. There is plenty of room for advancement and the people are pleasant. They offer good pension benefits as well.
Great Company
Senior Global Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 6, 2016
Great company with great values
Core value of Delta is its hardworking and committed emoloyees
Visionary CEO
Frequent travel is a challenge
Most enjoyable part of work was being able to meet new people and clients and to wow them with outstanding service and products.
management
ticket agent (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 5, 2016
terrible management and no room to grow. if you are not in the click you are not going to last long. There are only full time workers that get most of the benefits and other workers get the bad hours. No job security at this place. Lots of gossiping.

4.2