Delta Employee Reviews

Productive, Competitive, Exciting and a place for Advancement
Information Technology IT Auditor last position (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2018
A normal 8 hour day in the IT department was highly fast paced and you have to learn to work as a team. Advancement for learning and growing is offered within Delta to pursue and to obtain. The most enjoyable part is that I was able to begin working as a PrintRoom Operator and over the course of years of learning, training and being mentored, I achieved the position and Project Lead, IT Trainer for various applications, presented presentation for conversions of various applications to upper management, engineers, analyst and technicians. As well as coordinate the Sarbanes Oxley and PCI audit for Delta where I became an IT Auditor within the Information Security Team and traveled over the world conducting assessments for Delta AirLines Inc. I loved my time spent working as a team with the Delta Family. Once a family member always a Delta Family Member!
Pros
Travel, training, professional growth, team building, lifelong friendships
Cons
none everything was great
Good Company to work for
Reservation Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 5, 2018
High pace, great benefits, pay incentives, Good customer service company to work for. Management work with employees, You can stay with this company for life
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Employees mite not be so great
Love working for Delta Cargo MSP
Cargo Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 5, 2018
I love working here and plan on being here for a long time. Delta only hires part time or what they call ready reserve but the possibility’s are endless. You’re able to transfer anywhere in the company any job any location!
Not good for family life
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 4, 2018
It is a good job for a specific type of person. It's hard t maintain this job with a work / life balance. They do pay well, but it takes years of seniority for the job to be worth it.
Pros
Good benefits and pay
Cons
Tough Schedule
Great place to work if right type of management is in place
Corporate Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 4, 2018
Typical day at work was answering 10 to 20 phone calls a day providing the red carpet experience to Delta's elite travel agencies. The work place culture was amazing because it was one big melting pot and filled with lots of diversity. The hardest part was dealing with poor management. I learned a lot of great work ethics, that I will be able to take with me for years to come.
Pros
Great benefits and awesome profit sharing bonuses
Cons
Short breaks and lunches
My experience was great working for Delta Reservations Support
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 4, 2018
I was assigned great projects that enhance my skills on many levels. The team worked collaboratively and cared about family matters.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working on different projects. The hardest part....was that I had to leave a great team as my contract ended.
Na
Software Developer (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Fulton County, GAJanuary 3, 2018
less work life balance
Too much work pressure
Management ok
Benefits to Delta employee but not contractors
Good airline domain exposure
Adapting new technology stack
Fun to fly around the world
Sales (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 3, 2018
I schedule medallion customers for flights throughout the US and foreign countries. Flight delays and hotel reservations. I only work during the busy times in the evening only for extra pay. We are able to take flights for next to nothing. We change hours constantly cause we are open 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
Pros
Free flights
Cons
hours change constantly (they are open 24 hours 365 days
Great Travel Benefits
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2018
I loved working there but it was a very stressful and strenuous job especially over the holidays. When you are new it can be very overwhelming and quite the adjustment from a =regular job. You are expected to work every weekend and on holidays for years and everything is seniority driven so the longer you are there the better it gets.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Extremely demanding, work every holiday and weekend
Delta airlines excellent company to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJanuary 3, 2018
For the short period I worked for Delta they served their customers and workplace well. Their Managers and Supervisors are very dedicated and very good to work with. They also promote you well. I hated to leave but had to because of personal reasons.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
short breaks and flight benefit system could be better
overall
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chisholm, MNJanuary 1, 2018
Overall a great place to work. I always tell people it is a great place, great people, beneifts, salary, days off. all in all it is a great place to work.
Productive and Fun Place To Work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 1, 2018
A great place to work. Multiple shifts to choose from. The workplace culture is great. The hardest part of the job is working outside in the elements.
Exciting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 29, 2017
Exciting place to work and explore. Opportunities to travel and advance all over the world. Fair wages and good benefits. Plenty of time off as needed and supportive staff and management.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Weather
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Experience Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 27, 2017
Rigid schedule that allows you to switch every 3 months. I would highly recommend for anyone who doesn't mind having a fluctuating schedule and possibly giving their nights weekends and holidays. Other than that Delta is a great place to work. I love the people, the atmosphere and the perks.
Pros
flight benefits
Cons
constantly on the phones
Different
Ticket counter Agent (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 26, 2017
Delta is a great place to work if you want to fly for free all the time, their perks with free benefits is amazing!!! Its a different day every day so its not predictable to whats going to happen
Auditing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30354December 25, 2017
It is action packed, fast paced work. It provided me with many experiences that I would have never had otherwise. Working with the public is challenging and rewarding at the same time.
Pros
The ability to travel
Cons
The public can be cruel
Hated it
ISMS Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 22, 2017
Was one of the most stressful jobs I've ever had. Had to listen to people constantly yell at me on the phone and the management had no compassion when my grandfather was passing away and needed time off.
Very good company to grow and learn new things
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2017
The company treats there workers like family very good company to work for. Benefits are awesome very good work environment. Everyone gets treated fair.
Slave labor
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 21, 2017
If your thinking that this company will care about you or your well being , you are sadly mistaken. Management is horrible and have terrible attitudes. A sense of entitlement is amongst anyone who has been there a day longer than you. Management will try to intimidate you every chance they get. Selling pipe dreams is an understatement with this company.
Pros
Supposedly free flights
Cons
Will make it impossible to get on flights
Most enjoyable part of the job
Project Leader (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 20, 2017
Delta is a great place to work; where everyone is family and help one another. It is a very competitive atmosphere in the job advancement area due to 80,000 employees trying to advance as well.
Pros
great benefits, great people
Cons
advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2