Delta Employee Reviews

Found 1,643 reviews matching the search
Excellent Corporate structure where employees are valued.
Captain (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 10, 2017
It the ultimate job for a professional pilot. Spent 30 years at Northwest / Delta. Left only because of my age. I love flying and interacting with passengers and co-workers.
Great Co-Workers
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Former Employee) –  Highfill, ARMarch 9, 2017
This was one of my funnest jobs to work at. Mainly because my co-workers made it an enjoyable place to work at. The job was not too difficult to learn but after I figured out most of the bag scanners and the computer affiliation with it, the job was smooth sailing. While working here the best part was getting free flights wherever I wanted, but the pay was not that great.
Productive and fun place to work.
Lead Analysis Associate (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 9, 2017
Great place to work. Everyone was approachable and respectful.
I would go back there in a heartbeat! Excellent benefits and work/life balance. Ability to earn free flight passes for not missing any work time in a calendar year.
Pros
Friendly, relaxed environment.
Cons
I have non.
fast paced
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Chisholm, MNMarch 9, 2017
very good benifits but very stressful work. its extremely fast paced and you deal with alot of cranky customers. better deals on flights if hired.so theres that.
good salary and profit sharing
Ramp Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 8, 2017
Need to be engaged always and be safe. Most of the time back to back flights needs to be accomplished asap. Management gives good salary including profit sharing.
Pros
good salary and profit sharing
Cons
short breaks, back to back flights
worst place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  slc utMarch 8, 2017
I hear working in other departments is better but working in reservations is the worst place to work for and when someone complains about something your manager never ever has your back even tho you give passangers the right information.
They are always feeding their employees.
Aviation/ Airport Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 8, 2017
A great place to work. Flight benefits, down time between flights. meet new people everyday. friendly employees. Great working conditions.Overall great environment.
Pros
Pay and flight benefits
Cons
HIRING PROCESS IS TOO COMPUTERIZED.
Great
Cargo Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 7, 2017
great place to work and great people to work with. Great atmosphere and enjoy meeting knew people from all over the world. But it can be very demanding.
Great place for career development
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hapeville, GAMarch 6, 2017
Delta is a great company! Everything is based on seniority but pretty much fair. Very family oriented and Community focused. It's difficult if you need a certain schedule because like I said everything is based on seniority.
Great Job, No security
RAMP AGENT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 5, 2017
good Flight benefits, bad management and outdated policies. The scheduling was terrible and they favored employees. Management was corrupt and employees would do anything for another stepping stone. Great job just have to keep a low profile and don't over work yourself.
Pros
good flight benefits
Cons
no security
Fun,interesting and diverse career opportunities
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2017
The company is committed to offering many opportunities for its employees. My learning experience was positive but it was during a time when bankruptcy rumors were rampant.
Pros
Travel perks, variety of career options
job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2017
I was a supervisor that was responsible for the morning shift. Take freight to the gate from the warehouse, and pick up freight to come back to the warehouse from the gates. Make sure that we picked up freight on time, and drop off on time as well.
What I learned
Cargo Elite Desk & Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 2, 2017
During my time with Delta Air Lines, I learned a lot about the industry and was able to travel all over the world, which was a wonderful perk, but due to work schedules it was difficult to find time to travel as much as I would have liked.
Pros
Flight Benefits
Cons
Working Holidays
Well performing company, stagnant job advancement
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2017
Delta as a company has been performing well, and your job security is good as long as you follow the rules (though they're constantly adding/modifying rules). The best part about working for Delta is the flight benefits, and the flexible schedule. If you don't want to work a particular day you can give it away to someone willing to pick it up, and vice versa. My biggest problem is the lack, or nonexistence, of internal promotion. Once you're in a department, you're pretty much locked in with little chance of moving up in the company.
Best in Class
International Performance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2017
Delta Airlines is the epitome of work life balance. Some of the best times of my life happened within the walls of Delta. I learned the importance of business professionalism ans Delta offered great opportunities for upward mobility.
This company has regained its past standing as a great place to work
Aircraft Line Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 1, 2017
When I started with Delta, it was a family. They have made great strides to get back to where they were and it is a great place to work again!!
Pros
Great pay, benefits, equipment, etc.
Cons
Work hours
Best job ever
LEAD AGENT (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 1, 2017
After 10 years I had to depart and have regretted the decision every day. Delta is a unique beast of an employer, at the same time huge and unwieldy and also small and very much a family.
Pros
Flight benefits, retirement benefits, no two days are alike!
Cons
Its either all or nothing, crazy busy or dead slow
Great work environment
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 1, 2017
This company is a great, fun and productive place to work. The pay is reduced to compensate for the flight benefits. The hours available to work is based off seniority, so if you do not have a flexible time to work then this would be a difficult job to have.
Pros
Flight benefits, work environment is great
Cons
pay is not competitive, schedule
Great Supervisor in the local/regional levels
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 28, 2017
If you was a direct hire then the company was great. For subcontractors though it was a roll of the dice for your experience.
Ramps
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 27, 2017
Load and unload luggage. Clear plane for take off. I really enjoyed my job at Delta. Would like to work there again someday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2