Delta Employee Reviews

Found 1,687 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work
Ground Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2017
Excellent benefits and advancement opportunities. Outstanding work environment and management team. I learned time management skills. Hardest part of the job is the heat during the summer months.
Pros
frequent employee appreciation events
Cons
short breaks
work for employees is very different than for contractors
project Manager (Current Employee) –  1030 Delta Blvd, Atlanta GAMarch 13, 2017
work for employees is very different than for contractors - how employees are treated is different than how contractors are treated - employee work is different than work contractors are given - hours are different effort is different
Delta
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2017
It was a pleasure to work for Delta Airlines, and I gain a lot of knowledge to assist many customers with great service. I would go back to work for Delta.
Very stressful and fast paced environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 11, 2017
Great training program and great benefits. Very fast paced work environment taking flight reservations. Fairly nice work conditions. Good support from management. Had to work the worst shifts because of being the newest employees.
Pros
Great training program and great benefits
Cons
Stressful and bad working hours
Growth Ability
Supervisor, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 10, 2017
Delta is a great place to advance and grow. Learning the ins and out of the company assist with the development of your performance. The overall culture is excellent. The hardest part of the job is when others are not open to change.
Pros
Job growth
Cons
It needs to be trying reoccurring training.
Excellent Corporate structure where employees are valued.
Captain (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 10, 2017
It the ultimate job for a professional pilot. Spent 30 years at Northwest / Delta. Left only because of my age. I love flying and interacting with passengers and co-workers.
Great Co-Workers
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Former Employee) –  Highfill, ARMarch 9, 2017
This was one of my funnest jobs to work at. Mainly because my co-workers made it an enjoyable place to work at. The job was not too difficult to learn but after I figured out most of the bag scanners and the computer affiliation with it, the job was smooth sailing. While working here the best part was getting free flights wherever I wanted, but the pay was not that great.
Productive and fun place to work.
Lead Analysis Associate (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 9, 2017
Great place to work. Everyone was approachable and respectful.
I would go back there in a heartbeat! Excellent benefits and work/life balance. Ability to earn free flight passes for not missing any work time in a calendar year.
Pros
Friendly, relaxed environment.
Cons
I have non.
fast paced
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Chisholm, MNMarch 9, 2017
very good benifits but very stressful work. its extremely fast paced and you deal with alot of cranky customers. better deals on flights if hired.so theres that.
good salary and profit sharing
Ramp Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 8, 2017
Need to be engaged always and be safe. Most of the time back to back flights needs to be accomplished asap. Management gives good salary including profit sharing.
Pros
good salary and profit sharing
Cons
short breaks, back to back flights
worst place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  slc utMarch 8, 2017
I hear working in other departments is better but working in reservations is the worst place to work for and when someone complains about something your manager never ever has your back even tho you give passangers the right information.
They are always feeding their employees.
Aviation/ Airport Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 8, 2017
A great place to work. Flight benefits, down time between flights. meet new people everyday. friendly employees. Great working conditions.Overall great environment.
Pros
Pay and flight benefits
Cons
HIRING PROCESS IS TOO COMPUTERIZED.
Great
Cargo Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 7, 2017
great place to work and great people to work with. Great atmosphere and enjoy meeting knew people from all over the world. But it can be very demanding.
Great place for career development
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hapeville, GAMarch 6, 2017
Delta is a great company! Everything is based on seniority but pretty much fair. Very family oriented and Community focused. It's difficult if you need a certain schedule because like I said everything is based on seniority.
Great Job, No security
RAMP AGENT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 5, 2017
good Flight benefits, bad management and outdated policies. The scheduling was terrible and they favored employees. Management was corrupt and employees would do anything for another stepping stone. Great job just have to keep a low profile and don't over work yourself.
Pros
good flight benefits
Cons
no security
Fun,interesting and diverse career opportunities
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2017
The company is committed to offering many opportunities for its employees. My learning experience was positive but it was during a time when bankruptcy rumors were rampant.
Pros
Travel perks, variety of career options
job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2017
I was a supervisor that was responsible for the morning shift. Take freight to the gate from the warehouse, and pick up freight to come back to the warehouse from the gates. Make sure that we picked up freight on time, and drop off on time as well.
What I learned
Cargo Elite Desk & Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 2, 2017
During my time with Delta Air Lines, I learned a lot about the industry and was able to travel all over the world, which was a wonderful perk, but due to work schedules it was difficult to find time to travel as much as I would have liked.
Pros
Flight Benefits
Cons
Working Holidays
Well performing company, stagnant job advancement
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2017
Delta as a company has been performing well, and your job security is good as long as you follow the rules (though they're constantly adding/modifying rules). The best part about working for Delta is the flight benefits, and the flexible schedule. If you don't want to work a particular day you can give it away to someone willing to pick it up, and vice versa. My biggest problem is the lack, or nonexistence, of internal promotion. Once you're in a department, you're pretty much locked in with little chance of moving up in the company.
Best in Class
International Performance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2017
Delta Airlines is the epitome of work life balance. Some of the best times of my life happened within the walls of Delta. I learned the importance of business professionalism ans Delta offered great opportunities for upward mobility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2