Delta Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,382 reviews matching the search
good company
Domestic Cargo Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2016
great job opportunities, easy to move up. management is very understanding. great place to meet new people. the job is very easy to do,but when short staffed it become very difficult.
Pros
incentives on monthly bases
Cons
hard to get a off day
This company couldn't care less about their employees.
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 11, 2016
I just wanted to say that this Airline strives on giving good Customer Service but treats their employees terrible.
If, they don't like you then they harass you and give you write ups all the time.
Then you get a text message that they fired you.
It's not about giving good customer service it's about how many times you send the customers to get rental stuff ( cars,hotels,etc.)
or the biggest reason transferring them to American Express who owns Delta Airlines.
Don't work for them they won't EVER have your back.
Pros
Flights
Cons
The managers all stick together and do nothing.
Productive.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 10, 2016
That is my first job in US. Nice working team. I always met support and understanding from other workers. I liked the work though not exactly work in their specialty I have sought and looking for an opportunity to find a dream job for me in specialty which later has come true.
A fun environment to work at.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 9, 2016
It was an awesome company to work for. Great benefits and awesome schedule, that gives me a balance of life at home and work.
Outstanding organization to be a part of
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 9, 2016
I began my career with Delta as an accountant. Later I transferred to reservations where I was able to develop my sales and marketing skills. The last 5 years of my career I work with Delta in India as a trainer. Great company to work for. Wonderful benefits that I am still enjoying as a retire.
Benefits
Cons
Most positions are not 9:00 am - 5:00pm monday thru friday
Good company
Supervisor/Lead (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 8, 2016
I spent 20 years working for this company with great benefits and compensation. There is plenty of room for advancement and the people are pleasant. They offer good pension benefits as well.
Great Company
Senior Global Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 6, 2016
Great company with great values
Core value of Delta is its hardworking and committed emoloyees
Visionary CEO
Frequent travel is a challenge
Most enjoyable part of work was being able to meet new people and clients and to wow them with outstanding service and products.
management
ticket agent (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 5, 2016
terrible management and no room to grow. if you are not in the click you are not going to last long. There are only full time workers that get most of the benefits and other workers get the bad hours. No job security at this place. Lots of gossiping.
If you like to travel, working for any airline is the place!
Reservation and Ticketing Agent (Former Employee) –  PrahaApril 5, 2016
Great place to work! Great team who later became life time friends. There was always something new to learn. Delta Air Lines made sure we got proper and good amount of training to provide excellent customer service.
Pros
Almost free travel around the world
Cons
Can't really think of any!
excellent place to work and nice environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 4, 2016
I give delta a 5 overall rating in a scale of 1-5. this is an excellent place to work in. co-workers get along well. the environment is welcome to the people around it.
Pros
travel benefits, insurance, well paid
good review
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2016
good review a hard working job making money. really enjoyed the hours and great people to meet on a daily basis. a nice job to have.
An Amazing Workplace With Great Benefits
Delta Ramp Agent (ALA) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2016
I've never had a job where I looked forward. delta is ran by an amazing leadership team along with general managers and supervisors. working for this company has been a blessing and id recommend delta to any and everyone.
Service Desk Specialist II/Analyst/Lead (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMarch 25, 2016
Loved working with Delta, but unfortunately my position was relocated to Atlanta and I was not able to make the move.
Tried to find another position in Minneapolis but seems like they are moving all of IT south.
Loved going to my job and working with the people I did.
Great work environment and learned a ton.
Pros
Free flights, good bonus/pay
Love Love It
Gate Customer Services Lead (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2016
A great work environment , where you meet different and influential people. You'll never have a dull moment and they thrive themselves in customer service.
Relaxed culture, yet focused on productivity
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  College Station, TXMarch 23, 2016
I learned about customer service and relations with all types of people of different races, backgrounds, and skill sets.
Organizational Management
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2016
Delta has a lot of internal conflict between former Northwest and Delta employees. Coupled by their management processes are dysfunctional making it hard to meet objectives. They also pay/treat employees of color differently than others.
Pros
Core Values
Cons
Culture and Organizational Management
This was a ramp/ baggage job with Nortwest airlines before it wwas absorbed by Delta airlines.
Baggage/ Ramp Assistance (PART TIME) (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 22, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Northwest Airlines. I was part time Ramp assistance. For a part time job I made quite a bit of money. The job had really good benefits. I was laid off before the merger with Delta.
Pros
Excellent benefits. I really enjoyed the flying benefits for my family.
Cons
The tragedy of 9/11 that cost me my job.
a safe and fun place to work
Customer Service Agent/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 22, 2016
Fun place to work. Great management leadership, great benefits, room for advancement. the pay was good and teamwork was provided. I love providing customer service and meeting new people over the phone. I love to make people smile and hang out with my coworkers. Delta was an excellent place to work.
Long hard work, small breaks.
Airport Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2016
Long hard days dealing with bags and airplanes. I've learned you have to pace yourself or you will get burnt out quickly. Management could be a real obstacle at times. The hardest part of the job is management. The most enjoyable part of the job is the pay and the flight benefits.
Pros
Good pay & flight benefits
Cons
Slave work
A workplace for advancement and opportunity.
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2016
Employees have the opportunity to learn about the many phases of the airline industry. The opportunities are endless and there is a lot to be learned about the travel industry.
Pros
Many employee involved activities.
Cons
Fast paced environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2