DeltaTRAK, Inc. is an industry leader in cold chain management solutions, environmental monitoring instruments and food safety products. DeltaTRAK delivers our strategic partners in the life sciences, chemical, aerospace, as well as food and food service industries the ability to track and trace their assets through their entire lifecycle. Our industry reputation for cutting edge innovative solutions are in such high demand that DeltaTRAK is expanding our marketing and sales force to meet the needs of our customers.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing and Business Development, the Business Development Manager will focus on expanding new market opportunities, establishing and developing partnerships with technology and software solution providers and build DeltaTRAKs position in the Pharmaceutical and Food Industry segments.
This position requires previous business development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Product Development (technical/engineering)
- Software platforms and web applications
- Food and/or Pharmaceutical manufacturing or distribution channels
What you will be doing (responsibilities):
- Identify and build relationships with technology partners
- Early product development building plans that will lead sales and marketing execution and achieve new business
- Move business development activities from early development into sales activities and tactics
- Document, describe and position solutions to achieve early trials and new customers
- Participate as an industry expert in long term strategy development and planning
- Leverage and establish relationships with key industry experts, industry organizations and consultants
- Work closely with product management and transition early new product business development into implementation and roll out
This manager shall be an individual contributor with a track record of previous business development experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in a business development position (title)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering
- Previous marketing and sales experience
- Solid people skills, persuasive and personal presence and presentation
- Proven track record of success as a Business Development Manager
- High degree of efficiency and ability to handle large work load
DeltaTRAK offers a competitive salary plus benefits package including medical, dental, vision, (PTO) paid time off and 401K. For consideration please submit your resume and salary history. Please visit our website at www.deltatrak.com for more information on our products and services.