Deltak

Deltak Employee Reviews

Great company and developed alot of welding skills and others as well.
Welder (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNApril 8, 2015
Pros: Pay, Raises and Benefits great, Skills and productivity is rewarded. Organization great too.
Cons: Management was a little unreasonable at times, and was bankrupt for a couple of years but got out of it quickly. layoffs too.
I really learned how to become a very skilled welder when working here. I got many welding certs for AWS,CWB and ASME section 9 with TIG 6G pipe, Flux Core 6G, MCAW, GMAW. Learned and followed very stringent codes for TIG and Flux Core welding and X-Rays were very common. Learned how to operate heavy duty cranes and move giant steet structures over 25 tons at a time. Operated in very confined spaces and in very high elevations.
Excellent company to work for.
Program Manager (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILMarch 18, 2015
Pros: treated employees very well per team outings, and spared no expense with corporate outings and holiday parties.
Cons: no warning at all per the lay off and losing my job.
I very much enjoyed my time with Deltak / Wiley Corp as a Program Manager. They have been very good to me throughout my employment there.
Per lack of work, I had been laid off with severence to look for a better opportunity.
Working as a Program Manager, I had the opportunity to work on start up programs which consisted of building and coaching new teams to work successfully withing an enrollment structure.
Career stopper
Executive Program Manager (Former Employee), Maitland, FLDecember 30, 2013
Pros: lots of celebrations
Cons: management
You are basically a telemarketer. You must call a minimum of 300 prospective students a week, and the lead base will have you calling the same people for over 2 years every week to make the 300 dials required. You do phone interviews and average from 3-5 a week, the rest of the time you dial the phone. Management doesn't care about you, you are just a number. Don't expect to get promoted based on production, I was a top producer and was told that I would never go any further because I didn't kiss butt. You have to play the game if you want promotions. They don't want you to find ways to improve anything either, that is a huge career buster. I enjoyed my co-workers. We tried to have fun and supported each other.
Had Working people with a family feel
Manufacturing Scheduler/Sourcing Coordinator (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNMay 22, 2013
Pros: nice hours and 401k plan
Read Blueprints and sourced drawings. Helped out at Switchboard for breaks and lunches. Checked inventory levels and ran reports. Determined Order levels for stock/bin items and sent ordering numbers to purchasing. I learned that as a group we could pull togather and put Deltak on top again and again. My co-workers were more like family.
Great
Admissions Counselor (Former Employee), OrlandoAugust 12, 2012
Great place to work. Work life balance was excellent. I wish I could return to work there.

About Deltak

Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services – Read more