Deltak

Deltak Employer Reviews

Career stopper
Executive Program Manager (Former Employee), Maitland, FLDecember 30, 2013
Pros: lots of celebrations
Cons: management
You are basically a telemarketer. You must call a minimum of 300 prospective students a week, and the lead base will have you calling the same people for over 2 years every week to make the 300 dials required. You do phone interviews and average from 3-5 a week, the rest of the time you dial the phone. Management doesn't care about you, you are just – more... a number. Don't expect to get promoted based on production, I was a top producer and was told that I would never go any further because I didn't kiss butt. You have to play the game if you want promotions. They don't want you to find ways to improve anything either, that is a huge career buster. I enjoyed my co-workers. We tried to have fun and supported each other. – less
Had Working people with a family feel
Manufacturing Scheduler/Sourcing Coordinator (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNMay 22, 2013
Pros: nice hours and 401k plan
Read Blueprints and sourced drawings. Helped out at Switchboard for breaks and lunches. Checked inventory levels and ran reports. Determined Order levels for stock/bin items and sent ordering numbers to purchasing. I learned that as a group we could pull togather and put Deltak on top again and again. My co-workers were more like family.
Good company but immature software development cycle
Contract Software QA Analyst (Former Employee), Maitland, FLJune 6, 2012
I was hired to provide a quality assurance function to the software development cycle. However, there was little interest, and some resistance outside the immediate team I worked with. Company is struggling between remaining entrepeneurial and enterprise.

About Deltak

Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services – Read more